FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 196)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Who are you? You aren't the elevator operator I had going up to my room?

Going down, down, down, down.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the fourth polar fleece coat you've gone through. What are you going to replace them with?

Be assured, I'm up to no good.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Upon bumping into a stranger in the night I apologised for my clumsiness and then proceeded to ask the hooded figure: "Why are you skulking about on the roofs, dressed all in black and carrying a crowbar and a set of skeleton keys in an otherwise empty sack?"

I had a sudden craving for chocolate.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Conquistador, why did you trade all our glass beads for a few sacs of plant pods?

Come ride with me through the veins of history.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that we've walked across the path of astrology, where will you take me next?

Maybe I'm a Leo, but I ain't a lion.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

Watch out, my Nemean friend, here comes Heracles!

A fat rhino.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Do you know any of the new characters in this sequel to the Wizard of Oz?

Complications of a mastermind.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Why doesn't the guy just shoot Bond like any other villain?

Droevig, spreek ik het geen Nederlands. Obviously.

fiddle_stix
Member # 9941

- posted      Profile for fiddle_stix           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you catch that?

i don't like to talk about it. [Monkeys]

Posts: 79 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Marcel Marceau, what was your favorite role?

Well, I guess you'll have your day in court, then.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

What kind of *#&$@ would take the ice cube tray out of the refrigerator?

The saints are coming.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you call to see if your in-laws will be here for Christmas?

Don't worry, it's just a train passing by.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

John Henry, what is that storm I hear?...

It's not what I bought the subscription for.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamson
Member # 7808

- posted      Profile for Hamson   Email Hamson         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do those large crates marked "heroin" keep showing up on your doorstep?

She was gasping for air.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why do you think the sight of my unclad upper body had any effect on her whatsoever?

I'm still shaking my wings.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Too much hot sauce?

Just put it in that box with the dead cat.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

You'd think she would have learned by now, but she microwaved the dog this time. What do I do with it?

That's why you remove the grout first.

Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
Why has my bathtub nurtured a warp capable civilization?

This sailboat has wings, I want off!

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Dead_Horse: I'm running low on diesel fuel, I have some weeds here, can you help me?

Euripides: How am I supposed to tear out the floor when all these tiles are stuck to it?

Earendil18: How is the acid trip so far?

Strange, but true.

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

You mean that even though I have to fill out these forms in triplicate I won't get any answer?

That's against the rules.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm not going to ask you a question!

You can't stop me!

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What makes you think I will stand idly by while you take up space?

Waiting to exhale.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Why so blue?

No, it just smells that way.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Is it safe to assume Schrodinger's cat is dead?

Fortune cookies don't lie.

Hamson
Member # 7808

But my 18th birthday was over last year...

That's why we had to make the ice cream from liquid nitrogen.

Posts: 879 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beautifulgirl57
Member # 9877

- posted      Profile for beautifulgirl57   Email beautifulgirl57         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eduardo St. Elmo:
Complications of a mastermind.

Red Hot Chili Peppers? Or am I just obsessed?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

You can't give them Haagen-Dazs -- don't you know that Martians are lactose intolerant?

So's your old man.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Why shouldn't I, Oedipus, marry the queen when I think she's the most wonderful woman in the world?

I would say that probably marks the end of the diplomatic phase.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What would your first reaction be if Spock whipped out a phaser and pointed it at a Klingon delegate?

beautifulgirl57: yes, you're right. ...last temptation of my kind. Extraplanetary signs, when do we align? All in time... right on. - And this wasn't the only post of mine in this thread that could be retraced to song lyrics. One could say that music has become somewhat of a religion for me. That is to say I can find truth in it. So who's really obsessed here?

---Pardon the side-bar. Game On!---

It's time to play the music.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Why is the school PA system plugged into your electric guitar?

That should wake people up in the morning!

Euripides
Member # 9315

I saw you sneaking into the girls' dormitories with a rooster. What's the deal with that?

Testify.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

So, Mr. "Sammy the Bull", you can choose between stool pidgen or hard time, what will it be?

I don't owe him nothing!

Sterling
Member # 8096

Are you going to give the Professor the results of your experiment, since it was his antimatter you used in the matter-antimatter test?

Simple, efficient, elegant, and wrong.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

I wrote this loveletter in French, with a pink crayon, using flowing letters, on a piece of toiletpaper. Care to comment before I post it?

Too late, just posted it.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Do you think Sony might object to revealing how to crack Blu-Ray's encryption this early?

It shivers me timbers.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

So for our upcoming production of the Pirates of Penzance I was thinking about making the whole play a bit more creepy. Especially the music could use some work. What's your initial reaction to a xylophone made out of a human ribcage?

I used to be called Jolly Roger.

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I only met you after your divorce, were you always called Depressed Rodger?

She took more than just half my money.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Were you always in the tenor section of the choir?

Depends on how fast you can run.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you think about the Prez's comments about "cut and run"?

We're up to seven tonight.

Sir
Member # 8921

- posted      Profile for Sir   Email Sir         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you gotten all the mice?

Yeah, now how do I get it out?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Is your body in the groove, man?

'Round here, they grow to 'bout the size of watermellons.

Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, how big will a person's toes grow in this genetic mutation refugee center stationed deep in the heart of texas?

Because if you'll just get past his views on toilet-paper, you'll see he has some really good ideas!

Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Why is it so important to you that I should listen to this fellow when all he can talk about is recycling?

't Is the season to be jolly.

[ December 22, 2006, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Eduardo St. Elmo ]

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

It is some kind of encrypted code -- have you deciphered "fa la la la la la la la la", yet?

Don't feel bad -- Stephen didn't even invite Good King Wenceslaus to the feast.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Stephen's a cannibal?

Sucks to be you.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

How long is my jaw going to be wired shut?????

I put it in the blender.

Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's the baby, dear?

It's not really cannibalism.

Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
If I ate a Neanderthal, what would that be considered?

That depends greatly on your definition of "completely and utterly wacko".

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Do you think I'm pretty?

Far, far away.

Hamson
Member # 7808

You sent your children into space?

You know what? That's just how some people like it.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  193  194  195  196  197  198  199  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.