FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 199)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Member # 5108

- posted      Profile for Avatar300   Email Avatar300         Edit/Delete Post 
What's with the oversized, organic novelty pen?

Because I'm expecting a phone call.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Clark, why do you always change your clothing in the phone booth?

It's not the length; it's the diameter.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't IMAX movies usually kind of short for how much they charge to see them?

Stating the obvious would have meant stating the obscene.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
How come this picture of a turtle orgy doesn't have a caption like all the others?

I saw that in National Geographic.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Now where did I see that map of the Kalahari?

It leaves a refreshing minty tingle.

(and Good One, Sterling!) [Big Grin]

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

What's so great about smellivision?

It beats living under a bridge.

Posts: 413 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JumboWumbo
Member # 10047

- posted      Profile for JumboWumbo   Email JumboWumbo         Edit/Delete Post 
I just bought my new Ferrari and it doesn't even have nine cupholders like I ordered!

As many as you can fit into your mouth at once.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

How many words can a person say in two seconds?

Now that was a big bang!

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
How did it feel to have your head explode from looking at eBay too long?

I just got a troll comforter with matching sheets for $14!

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

(Thanks, Tante! [Wink] )

How do you keep hot the fury to continue your endless internet flame wars?

I concur, with rancor.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 5108

Don't you think that Jabba's Palace was the best location in the Star Wars movies?

I'll be out like a thief in the night.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Kitty, where are you going with that pantyhose on your head?

I'll bet that makes your whiskers hurt.

DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
How will you get Sarah to give back your Wii after she caught you kissing Shelly?

I'll just rub her tummy and pat my head.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

So, how do you deal with a dog who hates to be touched above the neck?

Alms for the poor, alms for the poor.

Member # 5108

What's the best method of wasting my capital?

This is the day you will always remember as the day I almost completed a movie quote.

DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are we having a party again?

The bed was dry this morning.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why are we having a party again?

Wax on. Wax off.

Member # 5108

Are you going to complete a movie quote?

We're having a party again.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Do you think in the twenty-first century there will be support for a Whig presidential candidate?

A smidgen, but not a crumb.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
What would be the appropriate amount, according to your rule of thumb?

We've just left the harbour.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

- posted      Profile for Euripides   Email Euripides         Edit/Delete Post 
Why doesn't the seawater taste like tea any more?

Thus spake Zarathustra.

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Who dat who say who dat?

Not as much as I like fruitcake.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
How are you enjoying your boiled monkey brains?

Meeting as good statesmen do.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Why did the Senator put a sub-machine gun in his briefcase for his meeting with the panel?

It definitely won't be available wireless.

Member # 5108

Can I get my pizza delivered over the internet?

The long, dark tea-time of the soul.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
If heaven is a golf couse by Arnold Palmer, what is Purgatory?

Not that kind of tee.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Euripides
Member # 9315

That's ridiculous. Why would the British go to so much trouble to bring golf balls into Boston?

Posts: 1762 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
If 555 is how numbers in American tv shows start, how do numbers in, say, Canadian shows start?

It kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks & chewing lice.

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

So a Twinky can survive for twenty years without the slightest sign of decomposition; what else can it do?

Thank the hostess for me.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

"After you've chrashed your car into the unclad gnomes on the front lawn, stumbled into the hall with the gait of a sailor who has trouble adjusting to dry land, nearly drowned the kids' pet chihuahua because you mistook it for a rat, used the Ming vase as a recepticle for your breakfast when it refused to stay down and managed to expose the husband's cuckoldry to his fragile wife and the rest of the gathering, can I do anything that would really complete this night in your opinion?"

You can overdo anything.

Euripides
Member # 9315

So you guys chipped in for a paintball version of a Browning gun and mounted it on your jeep?

That has nothing to do with genealogy.

Sterling
Member # 8096

I figured, you're the expert, so you could tell me: what can I expect if I rub this lamp?

Just stop calling!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Hello, my name is John Kerry and I'm running for President in 2004. What can I do to gain your vote?

Thats what happens when you cross timelines with phone lines.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Yo Marty, I've got a Mr. Bell on the line for you... Do you know this person?

Better leave that to the professor.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you make a radio out of a coconut?

Either Bea Arthur or Aunt Bea.

Sterling
Member # 8096

I think that I shall never see, a poem lovely as...?

Hold your powder.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Can I help you with that very shiny nose? Can I? Can I?

It's very clear.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you think of my hidden agenda?

I plan on being on the top of page 200.

Survivor
Member # 233

- posted      Profile for Survivor   Email Survivor         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the point of this game?

Seems silly to me.

Posts: 763 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you think of President Bush's new Iraq policy?

I've seen worse. I don't know when, but I've seen worse.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Can you tell me something to raise my spirits after my five-mile-uphill-both-ways-in-the-snow trek to and from school, Grandpa?

In as much as I intend to take advantage of it, I find your ignorance delightful.

Member # 5108

What do you think of my plan to circumnavigate the globe in a boat made of chewing gum?

Explain it using some weird analogy, and then cut to the next scene.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Can you teach me how to write the script for a Matrix movie?

Slug bug invisible.

aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
Any ideas on what lem should call his next tv show?

I represent the number 9.

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Why can't you just be a normal munchkin?

I think I saw it on Sesame Street.

Euripides
Member # 9315

Johnny, where did you learn about the unfair distribution of cookies between the bourgeoisie and the proletariat?

You don't see that on Sesame Street!

Architraz Warden
Member # 4285

- posted      Profile for Architraz Warden   Email Architraz Warden         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, is that Big Bird in the rotisserie oven over there?

No, it's just an inside-out mattress.

Posts: 1368 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

It that the biggest sheep you've ever seen?

They have numbers on the side.

Member # 5108

What do you mean America's military might can't defeat army ants?

You need the blue key.

Sterling
Member # 8096

Sargeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band wishes to sue for peace; how do we get into the Bluish Embassy?

Spic-and-span Spanish Spam.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  196  197  198  199  200  201  202  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.