FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 206)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you keep mumbling "double the segments, subtract the bare and velcro"?

It was the best I could come up with.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Linda Blair, what's with the pea soup?

A clean bowl, and a lead pipe.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

- posted      Profile for Eduardo St. Elmo   Email Eduardo St. Elmo         Edit/Delete Post 
Besides plenty of water, what other items do I need for that DIY enema?

It has become a gross-out contest.

Posts: 993 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you seen the Fall line-up on the Fox network?

American Idle.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Could you repeat the proposed title for that new show starring an ex-Python?

Dutch treat.

Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought you said the company would treat me for my research expenses in the red light district of Amsterdam?

Not ignorant, just obnoxious.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What is the most positive discription you could give of me?

A realistic dreamer.

Sterling
Member # 8096

What does it make me that I want to be the one million and seventeenth person to reach the South Pole?

I wasn't using it.

Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

How come your brain is on display?

The extraction was quite painful.

brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't I tell you to pull your head out?

The Blue Fairy

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are there Smurfs under your pillow?

That brownie was a bad one.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

Who nailed all your shoes to the floor?

The stars are right.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you mean that all of Hollywood is a bunch of left-wing nut jobs? What about Charlton Heston and Arnold Schwarzenegger?

I've sworn off of Kleenex.

kanelock
Member # 10982

- posted      Profile for kanelock           Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you just blow your nose?

Because it can

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Why did the can can-can?

An ice cold Coca Cola, a picnic hamper full of egg salad sandwiches, and a bucket of worms.

Itsame
Member # 9712

- posted      Profile for Itsame           Edit/Delete Post 
What are you contributing to the Hatrack Fishing Trip?

Twenty-seven iced teas and five copies of It's a Wonderful Life.

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
Are YOU prepared for Armageddon?

The hens are attacking!

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Who egged your house?

They should have added toilet paper.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
landybraine
Member # 10807

- posted      Profile for landybraine   Email landybraine         Edit/Delete Post 
What more could you want on a trip to the jungle?

Purple, I say! Purple!

Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Lemme get this straight -- you were rendered into a lobotomized state by a big, smarmy, singing, pink dinosaur?

Well of course it's high-tech. It's digital!

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Is your many-fingered monkey really high-tech?
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsame
Member # 9712

Uhhh as there is no answer.... let's go with a classic.

Posts: 2705 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Hey, Tante, how old are you?

Kidding? Hardly.

landybraine
Member # 10807

- posted      Profile for landybraine   Email landybraine         Edit/Delete Post 
How many wipes will it take for Sheryl Crow to realize that ONE sheet just isn't enough?!

Well, for one, that turkey over there.

Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
What makes you think $9.99 isn't a good deal for a large pizza?

Turtles are an important part of American Literature

Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
landybraine
Member # 10807

Ugg...my post was for 42...I was too slow. [Frown]

What has that turtle ever done for you?

Live life like you are a mosquito.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Life sucks. Any advice?

A little lamb ate all my ivy.

Itsame
Member # 9712

Why are you going to the butcher's later?

You see my dear, now I have checkmate in eleven, instead of being condemned to a prison.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

Admit it...you made that up...Where in the rules does it say that the Queen can be mounted by a Knight - even with the King's knowledge - as long as they have the Bishop's approval?

You have to read between the lines.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Can you recommend a good book about football?

Oh! Roderigo! Roderigo!

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Who died?

I had to get a new cell number.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What did you do after Paris Hilton started calling you?

I apologize for bringing that up.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Isn't this the lunch you just ate?

Looks kind of like moo goo gai pan.

Eduardo St. Elmo
Member # 9566

What would you call this dish that the Chef came up with last night: homosexual satyr on a bed of cow pats?

That one was below the belt.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Is that a cocktail frank in your pants, or are you just glad to see me, Tiny?

We're out back, in the shack with no roof.

brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to come over for your squirrel and raccoon BBQ, where are you?

The candle melted on it.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kanelock
Member # 10982

what happened to your hand?

six dwarves and a weasel

Posts: 45 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Goodness! Whatever could have gotten into the garden?

Just add hot water.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

How do you make six dwarves and a weasel soup?

Paint it white with black spots and call it cowmoflage.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

How do you envision the decor for the new steak house, "The Holstein Hideaway"?

Either Chez Panisse, or Shea Stadium.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

Where is your husband taking you for your 25th wedding anniversary?

I would rather go over Niagara Falls.

kanelock
Member # 10982

wanna watch some golf?

The Mangina Monologue.

vonk
Member # 9027

- posted      Profile for vonk   Email vonk         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the mootivational performance gonna be tonight at the GLBT conference?

About 3,756,821 less than yesterday's.

Posts: 2596 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

How's the yeast cell population in your experimental beer?

It bubbled over and I had to get rid of it.

SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post 
Q: Now God, what did you do with that volcano you made?

A: Serious conversation isn't something I excel at.

Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kanelock
Member # 10982

are you kidding me?

the dog ate it

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Have you seen my term paper on Alpo?

That's what they call people from Michigan, dear.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

What are Yoopers, and what do they have in common with trolls and wolverines?

Buckeyes are nuts.

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

What do you mean that you've got a couple of buckeyes in your shorts?

A bouquet of poison ivy, delivered in a vase.

SenojRetep
Member # 8614

- posted      Profile for SenojRetep   Email SenojRetep         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, do you think I should get my ex something for her birthday?

Plastics

Posts: 2926 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  203  204  205  206  207  208  209  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.