FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 25)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you really a CIA agent?

5 minutes- 4 hours can't = to 1 year with someone dear.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
Steven Mahaluk, you've just been awarded the "Worst Mathematician in America" award. Do you have anything to say to the romantics out there?

46-23-33

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I was one of the vote counters in Florida. Want to hear me count? 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 19,...

I know the way to San Jose.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

- posted      Profile for Mister Spim   Email Mister Spim         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know how to get to the Food Castle?

SNAFU!

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Snaf me? Snaf me you say? Well.....

Everybody to the conference room.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Um, Raven could you step out into the hall with me? I have a rash on by butt and i want to know if you'll...

I'll take what's behind door number 3.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

- posted      Profile for Mister Spim   Email Mister Spim         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like an aeroplane, infinite wealth, or the moldy bread behind the refrigerator that we call 'door number 3'?

Crikey! This one's a dilly-whacker!

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are you putting that lobster down your pants?

its a symbol of freedom

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Sir, please, put your pants on... WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS THAT?!

Sully, Petey, my jacket.

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

Um, President Bush sir, um...Agent Sullivan and I here can't help but notice that you are completely naked. We're almost at the station now. Before you go on, do you mind if I ask, what are you going to wear on national TV?

It only hurts when I slurp.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

You say you've experienced a burning sensation in your stomach?

Cold fleece.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Why didn't Jason marry Medea?

(not only a bad pun, but an obscure one)

I thought I heard something.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

And why do you have a giant salmon, my prized antique cabinet and the Boys Junior Varisty team in the living room at 3 am?

(Excellent, Jehovoid)

Call me Ishmael! Or Thomas, either one's cool.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
So how does your novel Moby Dork begin?

Golf lessons.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HonoreDB
Member # 1214

- posted      Profile for HonoreDB   Email HonoreDB         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what did you do before you became the Grim Reaper?

The NASDAQ

Posts: 535 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julian Delphiki
Member # 2015

- posted      Profile for Julian Delphiki   Email Julian Delphiki         Edit/Delete Post 
If you could rid the world of one evil, what would it be?

all that lemony goodness

Posts: 99 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Which is tastier: a large strawberry cake, or lemon fresh pine sol?

Narf!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What would you say if I told you I wanted to take over the world?

A saguaro cactus in the shape of Elvis.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fossil
Member # 2958

- posted      Profile for Fossil           Edit/Delete Post 
And the question is "What does your soul look like?"

Mace me, officer! Mace me now!

Posts: 995 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for Polemarch   Email Polemarch         Edit/Delete Post 
And sarge, get this- Then she says "

Three paper clips, a hunk of cheese, a piece of metal, a banana, two white mice, a kosher hot dog, twenty rubber bands, and a loooong pipe.

Posts: 468 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
What's in your survival kit?

I packed hamsters. Ohhhhhhhhh no.

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't that portrait of great great great grandfather supposed to not have holes in it already? You just got it restored!

Se si puede.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Hey you, creepy spanish looking kid. Can you speaka the english?
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Hey you, creepy spanish looking kid. Can you speaka the english?

shes a lady

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

After the thorough strip search you gave Marth Stewart, what did you discover that was so unexpected?

Hungy, hungry hippos

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

After the thorough strip search you gave Marth Stewart, what did you discover that was so unexpected?

Only if you insist.

(Edited for my brain fart.)

[This message has been edited by claytonia the absurd (edited July 28, 2002).]

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Well Mrs. Stewart. Are you up to being strip searched again?

Enron and World Com.

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

I need more synonyms for 'bomb', all I have is 'Reign of Fire' and 'Scooby Doo: The Movie', what else can you suggest?

Shave me, but hold me tight.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Scooby doo, is it alright if we give you a little bit of a hair cut?

When I saw what I saw, I was stunned.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So, you opened your eyes and that's when you were hit with a Tazer?

A needlepoint of Elvis in Blue Hawaii.

wordman
Member # 1307

- posted      Profile for wordman           Edit/Delete Post 
So what did you give her instead of a diamond?

An oil change would be nice.

Posts: 781 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beren One Hand
Member # 3403

- posted      Profile for Beren One Hand           Edit/Delete Post 
What is a good pick up line between robots?

Fudge it! Fudge it!

Posts: 4116 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Oh no! My cake has dropped below 42% maximum deliciousness factor! What will I ever do?!

Flaming Homer.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Who wrote the gay version of The Iliad?

Just call me the lord of english food!

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Why do most people you serve end up with rat poisoning?

If I go to the Underworld I'm taking you with me, ya' hear!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Will you quit stalling and sacrifice yourself to satan?

so thats why theres a birds nest in my car

[This message has been edited by T_Smith (edited July 28, 2002).]

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Crikey! Did you see that eagle fly out of that Coupe?!

I just snagged me a flower power belt.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

So son, have you enjoyed fishing in Hippy Lake?

Satan told me to.

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

Wow Johnny, I'm so proud of you. You've really worked hard at overcoming your dyslexia--you're doing great. Also, this past year you always watch out, you almost never cry, I never see you pout...you've been so good--can you tell me why?

I just love bar-be-que'd pork rinds and Fresca.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

So, are you enjoying the Orchard 7th Ward picnic?

In the place of a dark lord, you will have a queen!!!

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

I just don't see why we have to dress Lord Fwambo in a gown! Why?

Noodles. Oodles of noodles.

:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
So it wasn't the runs... What was it?

Do rats have wheels?

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
Who's the moron who posts double questions?

But he just walked into my fist.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

Wow, did you see that moron who posts double questions? His face was beaten to a bloody pulp. Are you sure you didn't have anything to do with that?

At least you thought you wanted it.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Why did you give me a banana? I dont want a banana.

caraboose caraboose, you will do the fandango.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What's a Queen to do?

Passion fruit.

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
If you were a plant? You'll be a ......

All the frickin time!

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How much of the frickin time would you like?

Greased Twinkies!

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Why are my Twinkies keep on slipping from my hand? Stop darn it!

Some men can be evil, that I don't deny.

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

I can't believe that guy put anchovies on his pizza. What's up with that?

Argyle socks! It's gotta be argyle socks!!!

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.