FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 26)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Your willing to trade 10,000 shares of Worldcom Stock for what?

Shoes and shirts are optional.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
So, Lisa Urbanski, what do you love most about the exciting world of competetive ballroom dancing?

Yes, but only on a Thursday when the moon is in line with Venus.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

- posted      Profile for Mister Spim   Email Mister Spim         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't you afraid Alien Vampires are going to eat your brain?

Four score and 7 parties ago!

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

When did you and Martha Stewart first "Score" with each other? Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Its Monty Python's Flying Circus

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Dan, I know it's just five little words; but before we go any further, I need to hear them from you.

Virtual pool.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

- posted      Profile for Mister Spim   Email Mister Spim         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait, I thoght we were having a pool party, where are all the chicks and water?

Sleep, merciful sleep.

Posts: 182 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the first thing you think of when your teacher shows a movie in class?

Penalty kick!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HonoreDB
Member # 1214

- posted      Profile for HonoreDB   Email HonoreDB         Edit/Delete Post 
You can't resign, Dick! How would they break tie votes in the Senate?

[silence]

[This message has been edited by HonoreDB (edited July 29, 2002).]

Posts: 535 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

Helen Keller, are you just going to sit there and ignore me?!

Killing me softly.

[This message has been edited by jehovoid (edited July 29, 2002).]

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
What's one song you'll never hear at a Viking funeral?

I pledge allegiance...

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HonoreDB
Member # 1214

Bob--I assume you have never read Everworld, in which a modern teenager deeply moves a group of Vikings with just that song.

Jehovoid--In thanks for picking up the ball I dropped, I'm editing my post to make you look less clever.

Posts: 535 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
:::Year 2025:::
Do you remember that poem we used to say in school? You know the one about a flag and God and all...

"But officer, I didn't know the monkey was wearing a toupe!"

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

All right, all right, do you know how illegal it is to be transporting bald monkeys into America from Baldania?! You could do some serious jail time for this.

Spoon me up another mush-full of love, Nurse!

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Be a good patient and lie back down. You'd better take a chill pill with a cup of shut-the-hell-up before I open a can of whoop-ass and...what did you say?

Funny, it was in my pocket the whole time.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

::sings::
Baby, baby.
Where did our love go?

I could've sworn this was the offramp for Alpha Centauri.

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Wait, now we're in Minnesota, did we take a wrong turn at Albaquerque?

Slam the Robot down and help me kill this alien dinosaur.

[This message has been edited by Mister Spim (edited July 30, 2002).]

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you want me to do again?

Remember the graffiti, we are your children coming in with spray cans of paint.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
Just who do you think you are?

This is not graffiti.

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
What does that graffiti say?

That isn't the way this was supposed to work. Let's give it another go.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Wanna try these moves from Cosmo girl?

Take me to your leader!

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
Moo?

I know what you did last summer.

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do you keep following me around with that raincoat on?

its about time

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

Why do you like Back the the Future so much?

I hear voices in my head, and they don't like you.

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Why're you being so mean to me?!

I'm afraid of spider-men.

jehovoid
Member # 2014

Arachnohomophobia? Afraid of gay spiders?

Africa.

Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

I chose the road less traveled, and now where the heck am I?

My state of mind is located somewhere between the Bermuda Triangle and Timbucktoo.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
You are standing in the middle of the intersection, but just where is your mind?

Designer genes

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

I can't decide, should I try the genetic engineering place, or just go natural?

Don't steal my heart, I'll give it to you.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

<pointing gun> I need heart surgery and need it now! Would you mind laying down on that table over there?

Oh, I get it. Its a joke.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

We thought it would be funny to kidnap your family and then use make-up to make them look like they'd been severely beaten and then take pictures of them and send them to your house with a ransom note and then get our cop friend to come over and say there's really nothing you can do about it so you might as well sell everything you own to pay back the ransom and then when you show up at the drop off spot in the park at midnight to beat you with a baseball bat and take the money and then when you wake up in the hospital to be there and yell, "Surprise!"

I think it's a little long.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

How did you like Ben Hur?

Thats what you get for using a statement.

:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
So, how do you feel after the surgery?

Give back the chicken. It's done nothing to you.

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Colonal Sanders while holding a chicken: Do you REALLY want to know where the nuggets come from?

Not my fault im a fast typer.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is that 100 wpm before or after subtracting for typos?

Windows 3.1, buggy whips, and steam locomotives.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

What are a few of your favorite things?

I havent yet begun to loot!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Why are you using that tool in reverse?

A BIC lighter.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

There I was, lying momentarilly dead on the surgery table, when I was drawn to the light. "Come to the light" this voice called, so I did. When I got there, do you know what I found?

Smoke gets in my eyes.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Why dont you come over and join everyone else in a good round of "Michael Row Your Boat Ashore?"

Im not all that surprised.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Did you hear that John Ashcroft wants to outlaw the Macarena as he believes its is a AlQuida inspired threat to national security?

You are trying to seduce me.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Hot Dog, or Keilbasa?

Sometimes, I get the menstraul cramps real hard.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mister Spim
Member # 3847

Will you hand me that gerbil and tube of Astro-glide?

Show me the bunny!

HonoreDB
Member # 1214

Would you be interested in hosting an episode of Teletubbies, Mr. Seinfeld?

Either. But obviously not both.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Do you like starcraft or warcraft 3?

Wait a minute, you're not the pizza guy, you're that sneaky shark!

LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like to add anchovies to that medium Hawaiian?

Professional courtesy.

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

British Teatime?

Parents raise their family not the father or mother alone.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
Mae, why do platypuses seem so much happier than humans?

That's why I use birth control.

[This message has been edited by DeathofBees (edited July 30, 2002).]

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Britney Spears, Micheal Jackson, even I was a baby once, the result of the union of two loving people.

Love and lust are not mutually exclusive.

Mister Spim
Member # 3847

I still don't get why you keep that old dog around, it's so old and you live in a small house, why not get it put to sleep?

That does not reflect my actual views.

claytonia the absurd
Member # 3865

- posted      Profile for claytonia the absurd           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay Mr. Kaczynski, it has taken me 4 weeks, but I finally finished reading your entire manifesto. Can we discuss it now?

If you're in doubt, don't look at me.

Posts: 140 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Dr. Kevorkian, should I really go through with this?

We could just say it was a draw.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.