FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 48)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
On the first day of Festivus, my true love gave to me...What the heck is that????

Sugar and spice and a quart of motor oil.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
What are little Z4 Roadsters made of?

Because he tends to refer to weddings as funerals.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Why doesn't the grim reaper have a girl friend?

Thanks for nothing, Aquaman.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
The head of giant seahorse on your pillow as a warning! Who would do that?

I said I wanted the Manila folder!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
This here is Manuel from the Phillipines. He is the fastest freaking fleece folder since Sam Sniff of Switzerland. Is he the one you wanted?

It is a far better thing I do than I have ever done before.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Burzmali
Member # 3872

- posted      Profile for Burzmali           Edit/Delete Post 
But why dance the Swan Lake routine in the middle of the park at night with just a pair of briefs on?

Because I knew I could get it right.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you order right handed scissors when you're left handed?

Left, left, left right left.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Is it me, or are we just making a big circle?

I'd move Heaven and Earth!

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno...how badly do you want my used chain mesh undies?

Two dollars and change.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno...how badly do you want my used chain mesh undies?

Jean leBaton! Jean leBaton!

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What shall we name the baby?

He was wearing a lapel pin that said so.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How did you know he was a Sauron Orc?

The Dragon was drag racing the drake.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, the Tortoise in the Hare doesn't have enough alliteration in it, and it makes it kind of boring. What could I write that would be more fun for the kids?

Finders keepers.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Will you please give me back my chain mesh undies?

Somewhere between silence and purple.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jebus202
Member # 2524

- posted      Profile for jebus202   Email jebus202         Edit/Delete Post 
Honey, stop playing games with me. The match is about to start, now, where did you leave the remote control?

I dunno, I thought you were gonna do it.

Posts: 3564 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BootNinja
Member # 2296

- posted      Profile for BootNinja   Email BootNinja         Edit/Delete Post 
who started this 48 page thread?

It keeps going and going and going.

Posts: 557 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

You didn't put an energizer battery in that harry potter broomstick did you?

And to think, it all started with a boot to the head.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khavanon
Member # 929

- posted      Profile for Khavanon   Email Khavanon         Edit/Delete Post 
So how did Canadians get that accent of theirs?

It tastes like fresh cherries.

Posts: 2523 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you mean that Road Kill Chilli doesn't taste chicken. What does it taste like?

A pizza with everything on it.

Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
God, what does heaven taste like?

Because the universe just doesn't work that way.

[Edit, was answering the cherry one, but the pizza one works too ]

[This message has been edited by Xavier (edited December 03, 2002).]

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BootNinja
Member # 2296

Why can't my teddy bear talk to me?

I thought I had a friend...

Posts: 557 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

And, do you have insurance to cover today's visit?

I thought this was Bourbon Street.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Why are you carrying a kayak, a plastic cup, and two liters of coke?

They should've sent a poet.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BootNinja
Member # 2296

What do you mean I'm supposed to speak in rhymes?

I'll just have to wing it.

Frisco
Member # 3765

I know it'd be cool to tell people, but I don't think you can shoot a bald eagle.

8 monkeys and a parrot for translation.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What should I wear to a wedding reception at Margaritaville?

Orange crud pickers, Unite!!!

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What should we do? The yellow and blue crud pickers are marching against us?

Run for the Mountains. Head for the bush.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Greenie Camper: Wheres the bathroom?

Of course I can help. They don't call me sue for nothing!

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
I just bought 34,000 strands of Christmas lights and plugged them all into the same socket and burnt my house to the ground. Can't you help me hoist the blame onto somebody else?

Every person who goes about with "Merry Christmas" on his lips should be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart!

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

How do you like my new tattoo?

This is an outrage! I demand a second opinion!

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you my mother?

The birds and the bees.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What's the name to that new sequel of Hitchcocks movie, "The Birds"?

Do it one more time. Once is never enough.

flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Do I jam the knife in my neck like this?

I'm sorry, but I am currently trying to remove my excess earwax with a golf pencil.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Flyby, the short bus is here. What are you doing?

Mmmm...64 slices of American cheese.

flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you putting in your backpack?

Uh, I just said, "All the pizza is in the freezer."

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

You can't hide the proof from me. Don't cram that whole Domimo's deluxe into your mouth and think I won't notice. Don't talk with your mouth full. Now what did you say again?

Yeah, Right, and I'm Henry Ford.

Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
My maiden name is Tammy Bentley...you know....B E N T L E Y.

I said thick and chunky...what the heck is this?

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Would you like anything else with your milk, ma'am?

I don't eat pork for sanitary reasons...you know.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BootNinja
Member # 2296

what'd you do with my pig!?

A bolo tie, a pair of spurs and a ten gallon hat.

WmLambert
Member # 2509

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Don Imus - but he's a quart low!

Aflac

Posts: 836 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ae
Member # 3291

What?

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How does your speech for the Oscars go again?

To die, to sleep. To sleep, perchance to dream. Aye, there's the rub.

ae
Member # 3291

So, Mr Shekspeare, why don't you tell me what you're writing about now while I massage your back?

All the perfect drugs and superheroes wouldn't be enough to bring me up to zero.

Frisco
Member # 3765

You got NEGATIVE points for your "soiled" Dobie?

My head was three sizes too big.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

How did you break the lion's jaw?

Practice. Practice. Practice.

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

How'd you get so good at useless repetition?

You look great!

[This message has been edited by Diosmel Duda (edited December 06, 2002).]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

This chicken suit makes me look stupid, right?

Everytime the dog heard the bell, he attacked the cat.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why does your cat climb up my leg, across my back, over my shoulder, and try to hide under my hat every time the phone rings?

That is one freaky cat.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Have you seen Fluffy's latest kitty pr0n?

Two Bobs!

Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
What there are tmo now?!

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.