FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 49)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
What is the meaning of life plus 932?

The chipmunk did it. I only held the umbrella.

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Who ran off with my Chain Mail underware (non-disposable)?

Throw it away.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Um... the squirrel wore those chain mesh undies. Are you sure you want them back?

According to my computer Im 90% pure.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you say when Jenny caught you in bed with Shelly?

I just slipped and fell. Seriously...that's really how it happened.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What did YOU say when Shelly caught YOU in bed with Jenny?

Well, I'd tell you its because I like being buff, but actually I really enjoy the latex.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why do you get that strange smile while you ride your bike?

A man is a man, but a bike is a ride.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Well...what was your tattoo supposed to say?

Angel hair pasta.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stringbean
Member # 4163

- posted      Profile for Stringbean   Email Stringbean         Edit/Delete Post 
Please say we are having something other than angel hair pasta for dinner tonight, please! So, what is it?

It takes a fancy trick to pull that off.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

- posted      Profile for Ronin           Edit/Delete Post 
have you ever seen a 50 page thread?
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

waht do you think will happen at 50?
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

a revolution maybe?
ae
Member # 3291

- posted      Profile for ae   Email ae         Edit/Delete Post 
What's that in your boxers?

Ritalin. Lots of Ritalin.

[This message has been edited by ae (edited December 08, 2002).]

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
How did this thread ever get this HUGE?

A penny saved is a penny earned.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Hot girl named Penny: What did you tell Superman before he rescued me from that burning building?

This might become a world record.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

My goal is to record the sounds of the earth as it rotates through space, then sell it.

Counting down to fifty.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

How many wives have you got?

The Windy City!

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's the most dangerous place to pee on the sidewalk?

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, what does that girl's shirt say?

Join and ye shall be joined.

Hobbes

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What's the new carpenters union motto?

Its Hammer time.

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like there's a sign out there, about 200' off of the beach. Can you read it?

Jellyfish-smellyfish.

Hobbes

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
You know what three things annoy me the most?

You asked for it.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the scientific name for this species, Dr. Hobbes?

Yes, and lots of it.

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Would you like to try some snail feces, jehovoid?

Manohmanohmanohman.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What do you say on being in the first 50 page post I've ever seen?

That is some fancy posting.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What do you think of the new recording of The Raven by that guy from The Police?

It says "In Congrefs"

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
So why won't you vote for this bill again, congressman?

I could have had the first post on the 50th page, but I missed it!!!

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

So, why are you being suicidal?

All in good humor of course.

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Prosecutor: So then you proceeded to hit the frying pan into the defendant's rear end while screaming, "I'm not going to hurt you Wendy"?

Why would I do that?

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok..you have worked 50 hours on this paper. You have rewritten it about 25 times and it is perfect. Are you going to hand it in?

There's just no telling how many dogs you can fit in ONE dog house.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Freckles
Member # 714

- posted      Profile for Freckles           Edit/Delete Post 
And just why, Madam De Ville, are you building this gigantic trap?

A Bedeviled egg.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So! You finally caught the poacher. Who was it?

On the sunny side of the street.

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
They only serve poached eggs here? Where can I get over easy?

The Townies'll be pushing up daisies 'fore long.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Did my killing off the townies in the previous game make a difference in the scenery?

Just call me king of Mars.

Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait.. EVERY girl on Earth has rejected you?

Bubble wrap is the only way.

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yo-Yo
Member # 3775

- posted      Profile for Yo-Yo   Email Yo-Yo         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure you get some special privledeges being president. I mean, who else would they let run around at NASA in a spacesuit? But do you really want to change your title, President Bush?

And this whole time I thought I had the Clap.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eomer
Member # 2921

- posted      Profile for Eomer   Email Eomer         Edit/Delete Post 
Sir, I regret to inform you that we have found a hostile alien lifeform living between your legs poised to take over the earth at any moment.

Cheese? We don't have no stinkin' CHEESE!

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Limburger?

You obviously missed the orientation.

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited December 10, 2002).]

ae
Member # 3291

I don't know if I'm gay! How can I tell?

Wenn ist das Nunstrück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.

Posts: 2443 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you say "Do I have a booger in my nose?" in German?

A Miracle on 34th Street

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

The Knicks won a game?

It's so wrong, but it feels so right.

ae
Member # 3291

What are you doing with that.. is it a... wha-?!

Billy Graham and a tin of spam.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Is this my left sock or my right?
(Darn. SImo post and I just can't make this work.)

(Try for above--)
Choose in what way we will torture you Mr. Bond. I have the most feindish ways to die here in front of you. Which is your least favorite?

I put my socks on the wrong feet.

[This message has been edited by Dan_raven (edited December 10, 2002).]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Who's feet are those, and what are you doing with them?

Nothin' a big slug o' hard cider wouldn't cure.

Freckles
Member # 714

- posted      Profile for Freckles           Edit/Delete Post 
So I heard she rejected you. How bad was it?

And THAT is why geese will be the death of us all.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Suicide is caused by depression.
Depression is caused by feeling down.
Down is the small feathers that come from geese.
You can see where this is heading, can't you?

Who goosed me?

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Wanna get down?

Windows 3.1 and a Strom Thurmond action figure.

PS: Dan's thing about depression was hilarious!!!!

[This message has been edited by Bob_Scopatz (edited December 10, 2002).]

Frisco
Member # 3765

So, what are the top-selling gifts for your South Carolina branch this year, Mr. Walton?

Well, her personal ad DID say "junk in the trunk".

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

So then you found out she was only dating you for your spacious backyard--so she could bury all the bodies of her victims she's be carrying around for months? Aren't you opposed to this??

One for Hatrack, two for me.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Hows about sharing some of that wisdom you're so noted for with the rest of us???

You can never have enough angle brackets, IMHO.

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

Is the human-slinky look the new trend?

I didn't know I was wise until after.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.