FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 59)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Who would ever drink Blueberry Champaigne?

Its very similar in texture and temperature to Snurf snot.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't you hear me tell you not to pick that up?

Just because you don't believe in conspiracies doesn't mean it isn't one.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not paranoid, am I?

It's the year of the goat.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
She fell for so many jokes that its like...

Read the name badge.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What did the traffic cop tell the drunk badger as a sobriety test?

That is a drunk Badger all right.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you get that medal pinned right through your pectoral muscle? And how does it feel?

A moldy coffee cup.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Edit (I read the answer wrong; transient dyslexia strikes again):

What comes free with every moldy donut box?

Hooray, the sun is shining.

[This message has been edited by littlemissattitude (edited February 03, 2003).]

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

- posted      Profile for Cor   Email Cor         Edit/Delete Post 
What does Annie say on the day after?

The apple is made of marble.

[This message has been edited by Cor (edited February 03, 2003).]

Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
What--you're a millionaire, and you're still so stingy that you won't even share a piece of fruit with a poor hungry soul?

Don't feed the animals.

[This message has been edited by Diosmel Duda (edited February 03, 2003).]

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I'm having Dr. Teeth and the band over for Tea. Any suggestions?

Animal! Animal!

Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Did I just eat the last moldy doughnut?

Well, I'm going to regret that.

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You talked to a telemarketer???

Grecian Formula and a rubber band.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toblerone
Member # 4602

- posted      Profile for Toblerone           Edit/Delete Post 
hmmmmmm..... what would take out my inlaws effectively and fast?

OH MY GOD!!! Like jennifer, that is like so like cool like.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a button.

Willy Wonka was gay! I'm sure of it!

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
So you were employed as an Ooompa Loompa for 20 years? Learn anything interesting, first hand?

It looks like a dead chicken.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toblerone
Member # 4602

...Hey what's that hanging from the flag pole

1 5p34k 1337, (/\)1-1`/?

Posts: 59 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

What the heck sort of language do you speak anyhow?

Yes. No. Ask me again when we get home.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
*really serious tone in the car on the way home from a first date as "friends"*

I like you. Do you like me?

Well, I was born in 1943, if that tells you anything.

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Great Godfrey, you have not aged well at all. How freakin old are you anyway?

I personally knew the dinosaurs.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

I know this gets asked around here all the time, but how freakin old are you anyhow?

She don't got a lot to say, but theres something about her.

WmLambert
Member # 2509

- posted      Profile for WmLambert   Email WmLambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Would she like some Altoids?

Smells like something crawled up in there and died.

Posts: 836 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Whadda ya mean I need Altoids?!???

Procrastination will get you everywhere.

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Should I post yet?

Front page, above the fold.

Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's that part about the shepherd in that book you were telling me about?

He was carrying a crook.

Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

Was the crook carrying any loot?

There was nothing in the mail today.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why did you slice up the mail man again?

[Edited because I simo posted, and it wasn't funny. Now it fits, but its still not funny]

That is the cutest pickup I've ever seen.

[This message has been edited by Dan_raven (edited February 05, 2003).]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Do you like the polka dots I painted on the truck?

After you're done, you can clean up after yourself.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Can I have "Death by Chocolate" please?

Confectionately yours...

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Just make something up.

Oh yea baby, YES!

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
You want a banana split?

After you finish washing the computer.

Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Can I scrub your hard drive?

A polyester leisure suit and a pack of smokes.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
We know what you what to eat for your last meal, but is there any other requests you have before we execute you?

The Gold compact disk (the ready/writeable one) and the long stem roses will have to do

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

You forgot to buy her a ring and you're proposing today?

It was totally unexpected.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

I hear your expecting?

It was totally unaccepted.

jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
So how did the whole swap a gold disk (one of those read/re-writable ones) for a gold ring plan work out?

Headin' down to the flea market to get myself some bargains.

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you on some sort of mission?

A free coupon for Diet Coke.

altaris
Member # 4310

- posted      Profile for altaris   Email altaris         Edit/Delete Post 
What did you earn when you won that TV show ?

Two of them carried dead fishes.

Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Why did Gollum attack that horde of Orcs bare handed?

Its two dead fish, not two dead fishes.

DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
Here, Jesus, I have this lunch of five loaveses of bread and two dead fishes. Will this help feed the people?

Awww. He dus da cootest widdle itty-bittum!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

What do you think of my new pet molecule?

I broke my dingle.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

Why do you look so upset?

Naw, its ok, we took the razor out so he wouldn't hurt himself with it.

Toblerone
Member # 4602

uuum are you sure it's save for him to be hitting himself with that?

OHHHHH THE CATS THE SOUND OF THE CATS OHHHHHH

[This message has been edited by Toblerone (edited February 06, 2003).]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Are you still a big Andrew Lloyd Webber fan?

Smurfy's law.

Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does every thing I wash lately turn blue?

They were just standing there, the white gorilla on the bottom with the black gorilla on his shoulders.

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, painting wildlife isn't that weird...but stacking them?!

I got nailed in the head.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

<Newlywed game...>
"Ladies, where is the strangest place you ever made whoopie?"

But, that's not how it went down.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you see the news?! We raised the Titanic and found proof that Saddam was involved in the sinking!

Now I walk like an Egyptian.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

So after you reached for her Great Pyramids, she kicked you in the Nile?

After I saw them, I went blind.

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

So how are the Rolling Stones looking these days?

I won it in a rodeo.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

where did you get that hot steamy chocolate pie?

That is not chocolate sauce.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.