FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Begging the Question (a game) (Page 98)

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  ...  215  216  217   
Author Topic: Begging the Question (a game)
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I pet your pretty pet bunny rabbit?

I would say that she's a little disturbed!

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of that woman who actually lives in South Dakota?

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
What's the name of the new support group for cocoa addicts?

We called it a "blowout sale".

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear your car got totalled when your tire suddenly wore out. Is it true you're selling off the parts?

The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
What did the arachnid do when it wanted to discover for itself where the dihydrogen monoxide came from inside the tap?

It shuddered and died.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, how's your Yugo doing?

The Yogi ate the Yoga Yogurt in the Yugo.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Do you have a slogan for "Y Preservation Week"?

Don't look back. Just RUN!!!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
What are you doing with that $1500 stereo system?

Umm...I know this one...just gimme a minute...

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
So what happened when he touched the ejector seat button?

Bond. Jimbo Bond.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareem
Member # 5820

- posted      Profile for Shareem           Edit/Delete Post 
You, in the white dinner jacket and John Deere cap, I'm Dr. Evil, who are you?

That's what I told her!!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Why did you let Cheryl get hit by that bus? Don't you know the green light means 'go'?

Go Away. Just go.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
That was great. Wanna cuddle?

In retrospect, I shouldn't have bought the cow.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Don't you think that purchasing the empire state building, a $15,000 computer and digital surroundsound speakers, a diamond encrusted Rolex, and a brown and white cow is a bit excessive?

Sure. Blame it on the credit card companies.

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it possible that your credit card company just randomly decided to bill you for AOL?

That's not oppurtunity, that's just more desert.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

What do you think of this offer I got in the mail to buy a plot in the Sahara?

With a cherry on top.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

(Girl in my office is named Cheri. Must make thoughts be clean. OK, now I'll try one)

Would you give me a kiss if I got on my knees and begged and said pretty pretty pretty please?

Get off your knees, you don't know where that rug has been.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Please please PLEASE won't you delete the last post thread?

The chimp will just have to go then. *sigh*

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
How would you respond to a man kneeling at your feet with a toupee in his teeth?

Uh...do you remember what I told you last time?

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh...wanna watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat?

Sure!

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Are you wearing deodorant today?

Canadians don't do that sort of thing.

[ October 16, 2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Frisco ]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you put your thinking cap on today?

Bzzz! Time's up!

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

How much longer until the next drone gets his turn to impregnate the queen?

Right it my eye.

rivka
Member # 4859

Would you please turn that right side up?

A mere pittance.

Dan_raven
Member # 3383

After we remove the lawyers fees, the consultant fees, the agency fees, and the lobbyist fees, how much of that 27 Billion will actually make it to Iraq for reconstruction?

Beaurocracy, the final fiscal frontier.

Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
Howard Dean wants to tackle WHAT?

We can take our country back.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
What did Michael Jackson say after a particularly indulgent shopping trip?

Ask not what you can do for your country...

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Hey, What can I do for my country?

It was begging to be asked.

Julie
Member # 5580

So, dude, why'd did you go to the sorting hat to find out who will win the Superbowl?

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Are you trying to get someone to call the DEA on you?

I should try to get some work done today.

Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

Have you decided whether you are going to use force to displace something right now?

Blame it on the Anti-Bob.

Julie
Member # 5580

What happened to the sandwich I left in the fridge with the "Please Do Not Eat" sign on it?

You take a left at the light and it's three miles down the road across from the farm house.

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, which way to the secret military base?

I was drunk and seventeen.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
How'd you get that tattoo on your butt?

Well I think it's cute.

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Are you sure you still want to be with me...even with third degree burns covering 95% of my body?

I never saw it coming.

Julie
Member # 5580

What'd you think about that plot twist at the end of the dictionary?

I just plugged it up with all of those AOL free trial CDs.

Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
How did you get over your diarrhea?

I don't think that's legal.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

Could I borrow your fire truck if I promise to give it back when I finish bathing the dolphin I bought in Cuba?

Short answer yes with an if, long answer no with a but.

rayne
Member # 5722

- posted      Profile for rayne   Email rayne         Edit/Delete Post 
If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound? Or - does anything I do in life really make any difference?

Because she knew you knew he knew they knew.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What makes you think she knows?

I did not know that.

rivka
Member # 4859

You look surprised by her comment that 75% of all jatraqueros are AI programs. Why?

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you . . . uh, wait, I know this . . .

jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
So what's the new Girl Scout ad campaign?

Because it hurts, that's why!

Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb Varns
Member # 946

- posted      Profile for Caleb Varns   Email Caleb Varns         Edit/Delete Post 
Would anybody care to explain to me why Ralphie the Spankmistress is so damned popular?

It is a computer simulated dream world that exists to keep us unaware of the fact that all of us are under their control.

Posts: 1307 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

So what's the setting you're working on for NaNoWriMo?

Aw, c'mon, it's only for thirty days!

The Wiggin
Member # 5020

- posted      Profile for The Wiggin           Edit/Delete Post 
You want me to put that where?

Don't worry it will change colors soon.

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you tell me how to find my iguana?

you need three eggs, two banannas, a handful of anchovies, and some brown lentils.

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

So how do I get rid of the bum I found living in my closet?

I just love the way the peas mix with the green jell-o and the blue raspberry drink mix.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Interesting dish...you say you learned to cook in Utah?

Well, I took an extra just in case.

Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Why are there seven wet otters in your car?

You were supposed to take them one at a time!

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JeweledHeart
Member # 5833

- posted      Profile for JeweledHeart   Email JeweledHeart         Edit/Delete Post 
And what do I do once I have finished the bottle of vicodin?

A: Only on days that end in "y"

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

You say you like to contribute to the 'Mr. Funny wants a new computer' fund?

Whenever it is possible.

This topic comprises 217 pages: 1  2  3  ...  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  ...  215  216  217   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.