FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I have 1000 posts, do YOU? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I have 1000 posts, do YOU?
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
Mat- Our memes have taken their hold. You will not leave.
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Not the memes! Anything but THAT!

*runs away screaming*

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fael
Member # 3015

- posted      Profile for Fael   Email Fael         Edit/Delete Post 
This is my 111th post.

but I lurked for a three months before I posted.

I think I got infected by just lurking. But all is much clearer now

Posts: 765 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 

as much as i hate being pompus about post counts, i should be in the 3000s catagory really i've got two other accounts that i used when i a) was lurking or b) changed and lost the password to this account. So if you check on Lurking Pod and Haunted and add them up, you'll find me a couple hundred over 3k

just to be obnoxous.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I don't really care if you spread your posts out over multiple screen names, as you can see Leto is on here twice. Its the individual SN's that go on the list.

I know about the Haunted and lurking Pod, but whose to say that they are really you? Each name has its own slightly different personality. Besides, it would take days to match everyone's alter egos up and add the post counts together. I'm treating each name like a seperate person for the sake of my sanity.

[This message has been edited by Xavier (edited May 03, 2002).]

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Xavier, you forgot to include me in the over 1000 post list...
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
woodger
Member # 3301

- posted      Profile for woodger   Email woodger         Edit/Delete Post 
Now you've got me curious about everybodies alter egos. Would it be too pretentious of me, (being a low poster, but I'm new, so I plan to fix that...) to ask for a list of everybodies alter egos. Now I understand that some of you have them and will guard them like a superhero guards his secret identity, but I'm just curious about all of the not-so-secret kind, so I can keep all of you straight in my mind.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Thank you Ela, i will fix that right now.
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
*gives Xavier a cool look not unlike those delivered by high-tech, leather-clad babes in cyber-thrillers and says huskily*

This is 1000.

...update me...

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
Pssst...my alter egoes are Geoffrey Card and A rat named Dog. And Ralphie.

[This message has been edited by :Locke (edited May 05, 2002).]

Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

You da man enjeeo.

(You could have just put a in your post)

Congrats.

[This message has been edited by Xavier (edited May 05, 2002).]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, if we can claim other people's posts, then I am also known as bonduca. And Tom Davidson!

All your posts are belong to us!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this post 700! I just thought I would keep you all updated!

(Plus, it's a way to get more posts!)

1,000 I'm on my way!!

Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You da man enjeeo.
hmmm...I guess figuratively speaking.

I don't know about the . Kind of says "my future's so bright, I gotta wear shades" to me. I was going more for Angelina Jolie in Hackers.

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Okay then, you da woman!

Xavier
Member # 405

Bumped in honor of Khavanon.

If anyone else has enough to make the list, or to go up a category, feel free to tell me so.

I'll check a few right now, but I'm not going through all that effort myself.

aretee
Member # 1743

- posted      Profile for aretee   Email aretee         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah, I'm at 1175. Update me Xav!
Posts: 1735 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy Cow!! I have over 1,700!!

::runs out to get a life::

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cyruseh
Member # 1120

- posted      Profile for cyruseh   Email cyruseh         Edit/Delete Post 
Ive been here since August 12, 2000. And this is only my 397th post. But I dont post that much, since I enjoy reading other peoples posts so Im more of a lurker, and then I also dont really participate in the "silly" threads, or the countless postings over and over that have no meaning... heh... not meaning to dog anyone.
Posts: 879 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm approaching the magical 1000 mark...
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
All right, this is 1000. When I looked and saw the 999, I thought it was cool, and was tempted to just get a new name and keep this one at 999 forever...but then I realized that would be stupid.

Anyway, update me.

[edit: while "forver" looks pretty cool, it is not a word]

[This message has been edited by Ophelia (edited July 09, 2002).]

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm over 1000 now. Sweeeeeet.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
Xavier, if you ever get really bored, you could always make everone's name on the list a link to their profile.

I wonder how far I' coming along...

Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Mobius
Member # 3614

- posted      Profile for Dr. Mobius   Email Dr. Mobius         Edit/Delete Post 
...184 and counting! And I've only been here a month! At this rate, I'll be on the list in about 5-6 months!
Posts: 338 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

Sorry for being late guys, I'm trying not to become a lurker, but its an uphill battle.

I'm just so much more productive at work when I'm not checking hatrack all the time. You wouldn't believe how much I accomplished today .

Anyway, Congrats .

And I'm not obsessive compulsive Mobius . O just wanted my turning 1000 posts thread to be different from everyone elses .

My insomnia has gotten better as by the way. Much to the detrement to my hatrack chatting . I'm sure everyone is missing me greatly. Everyone needs a bad influence.

Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
You are sorely missed.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
<Requests addition to list.>
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, update the list!
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, here's this thread!

Add me!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Gimme at least 2 weeks and I'll give you my 3000th.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm well on my way to 3000.

I tried finding the General Sycophant version of this thread, but failed miserably. I think it was eaten by routine maintenance.

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, after being here almost two years, I'm still under 200 posts.. It'll be a while before I'm up with all you guys.

-Nato

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
wow, this is a cool thread but I think alot of the counts are out of date now. [Dont Know] Oh well I only have a couple hundred posts so far. [Razz]
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
I have over 2000 posts..... [Dont Know]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
This is sweet [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
I never did get added, but it's not like hitting 1,000 posts was a big deal for me or anything anyway.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think anyone even noticed, Moose.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
How do you have so many posts, Papa Moose, when your screenname is so obviously stolen from a book that was just released last month?
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

I was his inspiration/example for Pastwatch, too.
Xavier
Member # 405

Heh. Everyone always bumped this thread, but there was a version with General Sychophant that was much more updated. That one people could edit themselves, and so it saved me from the part time job of updating this thread. [Smile]

Its cool when a thread of mine gets bumped anyway, but look for the other one if you want to keep this thing alive [Wink] .

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.