FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » This is a Girly Thread. Boy Hatrackers - You Stay Out (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: This is a Girly Thread. Boy Hatrackers - You Stay Out
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Collin Farrel is heart-breakingly cute. Anyone care to second that?
Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
He's definitely cute...but I wish he'd learn to do something with those eyebrows....

*eyes trailers for "The Recruit" longingly*

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.A.N.E
Member # 4451

- posted      Profile for J.A.N.E           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. I am going to go agianst the grain and say that I am attracted to Orlando Bloom as himself. Just from what few pictures I have seen of him...with the mohawk, in crazy clothes, etc....makes me think, wow this guy has personality and a pretty face. Plus there is the overwhelming fact that I could never be *really* attracted to a guy that has hair that is prettier than mine...but that is just me.
Others on my list:
Ed Norton
Harrison Ford
Elija Wood
Jay Hernandez

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Karl, I said that on the previous page. Actually, I said he was sexy. But he's cute, too. I loved him in Minority Report--the clean-cut hair, but slightly-stubbled chin...Mmmmmm.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damander
Member # 4439

- posted      Profile for Damander           Edit/Delete Post 
I think one very hot actor that is usually left out of lists like these, partially because no one knows his name (not even me, oops) is the teacher "Sam Coolsen" from Never Been Kissed. Talk about sexy... *Swoons*
Posts: 119 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KarlEd
Member # 571

- posted      Profile for KarlEd   Email KarlEd         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
but I wish he'd learn to do something with those eyebrows....

Back Delilah! Would you have Samson cut his hair, too?

Edit to fix my allusion.

[This message has been edited by KarlEd (edited January 10, 2003).]

Posts: 6394 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yes, Sam the teacher is good.

Colin Firth. Has anyone mentioned him? The wet shirt moment in the bbc adaptation of pride and prejudice....mmmmm yummy.

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Damander, that cutie is

Michael Vartan

Here's my list, of Guys Who I Would Have On My Wall If I Actually Put Guys On My Wall:

Jon Stewart

James Marsters

Colin Firth

Alexis Denisof

But, these scrumptious ones are rated on a Talent scale -- there are many actors I find attractive that I wouldn't put on my walls

[This message has been edited by Leonide (edited January 10, 2003).]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
All Colin Firth fans MUST see "The Importance of Being Earnest". If you plan on doing so, stay for the credits: Colin Firth and Rupert Everet sing a little ditty and make fun of each other while doing so. Quite amusing, IMHO.
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
amira- That scene is the best! I could just watch it over and over again!
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*

Girls! We can't let the BOYS thread be on page one with this one all the way on page three!

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

*giggles, brushes her hair, talks about guys butts, does various other annoying girlie things...*

Girls, we need some estrogen, and LOTS of it...bring your cookies and icecream, nail polish, weepy romantic movies -- the whole kit 'n' caboodle!

With our powers combined, we are

Captain Estrogen!

::rethinks the title::

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

- posted      Profile for Deirdre   Email Deirdre         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...

I hate to say it, but, compared to the boys' thread, this thread is as boring as it is inoffensive. If you want to be competitive, you're going to have to come up with something more provocative than the boys' bondage gimmick.

Just a sisterly suggestion.

Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice choices, all.

As the Alias Hunks go, I'd have to put Spy Daddy at the top of my list, though. *Polishes her latent Electra complex*

Victor Garber

And David Anders:

http://www.sarkgasm.com/

Me also like-um Villians. Even when they are not really Brittish.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha ha! Your thread sucks! *pies all the girls and runs back to the manly thread*
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

But...how can girls be offensive?

If we strip, it becomes a manly thread!

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
No it wouldn't. It'd still be a girly thread. A very girly thread. Nothing girlier than stripping!

*crosses fingers*

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
And maybe you should start taking slaves.

*nudges Bob*

I mean, fair is fair.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco is right.
We volunteer to take one for the team.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
::chains Frisco to the wall::

Aha!

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
*protests weakly*

oh, no. stop. please don't spank me.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

::lockes Frisco in a small dark room and leaves::
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

No, let him go Kama...the men enjoy this sort of thing too much...there's NOTHING you can do to guys that is degrading to them...

except...

*lightbulb*

*grabs Frisco and Bob, a make-up case, glittery dresses, and nail polish*

Girls!! It's MAKEOVER TIME!

Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

See, Frisco. I *told* you they all had the hots for you.

Ophelia
Member # 653

Spank you? We're not going to spank you. We're going to make you watch Pride and Prejudice. *Evil grin*
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

Or makeovers work, too.

I have glitter! And oooh, my mom's scary bright make-up from the 80's...

Leonide
Member # 4157

quote:
::lockes Frisco in a small dark room and leaves

you put :Locke and Frisco in a small dark room together...i can't WAIT to see who comes out alive. or gay

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

My female coworkers (and I have a lot of them) dubbed me the Mr. Darcy of the workplace. I just thought you should know.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Bennet
Member # 4493

- posted      Profile for Eliza Bennet   Email Eliza Bennet         Edit/Delete Post 
You mean you're unbearably rude until you want some?
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Um, basically. But underneath that cold, hard, handsome exterior is a warm, fuzzy, sensitive guy. You know you can't resist me.

Have I ever mentioned how ardently I admire you?

knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivia, dear, you've forgotten an Alias hottie. Bradley Cooper
mmm...yummy. especially in the teeth pulling episode. Is it scary that i'm attracted to guys when they're tortured?

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
That's like asking is it scary I'm attracted to cartoon characters?
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

oops. I suppose I spend too much time thinking of :Locke.

It's called a Freudian slip, right?

pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
Karl: I have issues with hair. Body hair is very, very, VERY bad. Now, people should have eyebrows and whatnot, but a giant unibrow...too much hair.

*ponders kidnapping Jay Gordon, 6" platform boots and all*

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Bennet
Member # 4493

- posted      Profile for Eliza Bennet   Email Eliza Bennet         Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. Darcy, no, and I'm sure that your mentioning it now is only an attempt to intimidate me in some obscure way. It shan't work.

Still...you have an awfully nice house....

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

kwsni, if you're scary, then I am, too. *thinks* Did they ever torture Vaughn? I don't think so, but he's like the only one. Even Sark with that glass ball thingy. And the restraints. WOW, I AM scary!

I think it's the look on their faces-- vulnerability, or maybe just the lack of macho posturing. BTW, Has Chriton been tortured yet this season?

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno, the Grazer scent gland thing was close enough. Of course, that led directly to John without his shirt. The look on his face the whole time was pretty tortured. DOes that count?

The whole he and Aeryn almost shooting each other in A Prefect Murder part was good...

will post more as i think of them, only have a few minites to be online.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

I certainly do have an awfully nice house, Eliza. You should drop by some time--unexpected, of course, so you can see me getting out of the pond with my shirt all wet.
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
I just say a perfect murder this weekend, and the hottest person in the movie was Gweneth.

Colin Farrel is on the top of my list, and has been since 'outlaws'. Yum.

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
::drools::
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Bennet
Member # 4493

Well, this is a girly thread after all, and you are an interloper. The least you can do is strut your stuff in a wet shirt.

NdRa
Member # 2295

A white t-shirt.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

::isn't talking about a pERfect murder, the movie, but a pREfect murder, the farscape episode::

Ni!

NdRa
Member # 2295

Oops, I was making some kind of Stider connection. While I think he is a perfect hottie in LOTR, he was a total sleeze in A Perfect Murder...the reason I even rented the movie.
Olivet
Member # 1104

But he was a SHIRTLESS total sleeze in a great part of it. Not a particularly attractive total sleeze, but he has nice shoulders...
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

*struts stuff in wet white T-shirt*

Ha ha! Now I have you all completely under my spell!

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
worn loafers, dark blue jeans, gray t-shirt, and little wire-rimmed glasses. Oh my stars, that is my FAVORITE outfit on ANY guy.

A close second is khakis and a navy polo shirt. It appeals to my inner preppie.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

men with glasses!! *sighs*

*has a fantasy involving a man with glasses, who is an avid reader and has a wonderful sense of humor. and can sing*

amira tharani
Member # 182

- posted      Profile for amira tharani   Email amira tharani         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol my bf has all those apart from the singing part (sorry Rob).

Another hottie is John Hannah in Sliding Doors... he's kinda old for me, but that Scots accent...mmmmmmmmmmmm

Posts: 1550 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

Oh, olivia, they don't torture vaughn per se, but hte one episode where they thought he and Sid had a virus or somehting, he was looking awfully vulnerable.

Ni!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.