FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » This is a Girly Thread. Boy Hatrackers - You Stay Out (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: This is a Girly Thread. Boy Hatrackers - You Stay Out
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Success! There were a couple times that I almost thought our cover was blown, but we have prevailed nonetheless.

*expects medals of commendation, or at least a high-five and a "way to take one for the team"*

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
High fives all around! Go team! Way to take one John-Boy. It was a team effort, and you and I were the team
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
*yawns*

you boys are tiring

*pushes them out of thread, locks door*

*sits down to resume watching Sliding Doors*

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
Mind if I ask th GIRLS something? What's the first thing you notice about a guy?

Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle, you wanna answer that?

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

Belle's far too pure to do that Icarus! What an INSULT!

i'll do it.

Juniper, that would be dingles. Er...their smiles! Smiles..heh heh...yeah, that's the ticket!

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cor
Member # 4295

- posted      Profile for Cor   Email Cor         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll go for "smiles" too.

Actually, though, I'm telling the truth. If a guy never smiles, he's not interesting to me.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

Yeah, that's pretty much what does it for me

1) smile

2)sense of humor

3) dingle. i mean...compassion ::cough::

JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Eyes. I always notice people's eyes, especially if they're particularly pretty. Smiles come next.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no! I've been locked out of the thread, never to return! Hey, wait a minute--what am I doing here?
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
lol....
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with Leonide all the way.
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolan
Member # 2106

- posted      Profile for carolan   Email carolan         Edit/Delete Post 
Keanu Reeves=he seems to be a bit of a dunderhead, but sooo pretty

David Duchovny=he even gives a good interview

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
*high fives carolan*
Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
My brother is such a sweetie! While he was looking for pictures of Emma Caulfield, he gave me some links to Spikey goodness!

http://members.tripod.com/charitybuffy/spikenewwww9.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/charitybuffy/spikenewwww4.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/charitybuffy/spikenewwww10.jpg

http://members.tripod.com/charitybuffy/jamesm2.jpg

I also found some Ewan. If nothing else, you can copy and paste.

http://www.geocities.com/soulllman6/images/ewan51.jpg http://www.geocities.com/soulllman6/images/ewan12.jpg http://www.geocities.com/soulllman6/images/ewan07.jpg

Just thought I'd share.

[This message has been edited by Ophelia (edited February 07, 2003).]

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

The Ewan links don't work.
Posts: 2661 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
uhhh, neither do the tripod ones.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Ophelia, I can't get them either.

Here's a fun Ewan one:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/oliviafowler/lst?.dir=/Other+stuff&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

Something about a guy in a kilt...

[This message has been edited by Olivet (edited February 07, 2003).]

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
My personal favorite D^2 show was when he was Jeff Goldblum on Celebrity Jeapordy on SNL

Mulder just doesn't do it for me.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

kwsni, they do if you cut and paste. *shrug*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

*narrows eyes at Rakeesh*
Vána
Member # 3262

Olivia, I am not authorized to view the page you linked to.

Darn my lack of power!

littlemissattitude
Member # 4514

- posted      Profile for littlemissattitude   Email littlemissattitude         Edit/Delete Post 
Count me in as another woman who appreciates a man in a kilt.
Posts: 2454 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Okay, I changed the link to one to my Yahoo Album, which has the kilt pick in it. And some other stuff. But nothing as neat as the kilt pic.
DeathofBees
Member # 3862

- posted      Profile for DeathofBees   Email DeathofBees         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't stay away from the girly thread.........ack!

My dad is in the Elliott Bay Pipe Band and wears a kilt. Want pictures of him too? Hehehe.

Seriously, though, if you swoon over guys in Highland dress, go to the Highland Games this summer. They have them all over the place. Tons of hottie pipers, drummers, dancers, plus a great big Celtic mall. Wheeeeeeeee! I'm girlieeeee!

Posts: 354 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 3262

*hugs Ophelia and Olivia for fixing the Ewan pictures*

Cassandra
Member # 4566

- posted      Profile for Cassandra   Email Cassandra         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure mine have been listed before, but I still don't feel like going through six pages of posts . . .

In No Particular Order:
1) Josh Groban
2) Elijah Wood
3) Matthew McConoughey (however you spell his name)
4) Daniel Radcliffe
5) Hugh Grant
6) Jaoquin Phoenix (mmmmmm, yummy! )

and what I look for in a guy
1) Eyes
2) Smile
3) Eyes
4) Eyes
5) Smile
6) Oh, and did I say eyes?

Seriously though, personality is also a biggie.

[This message has been edited by Cassandra (edited February 07, 2003).]

Posts: 594 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
::bump:: for Erik, who would have been a worthy adversary during the panty raid.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
OOOOooooh! Pantie Raid!

I'd better check the rest of this thread! [Evil]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that! What a classic!

A couple of favorite moments (after the chaos of the pantie-raid).

quote:
With our powers combined, we are

Captain Estrogen!

And Jon Boy's being elected as "Mr. Darcy of the workplace" was pretty good as well.

A great read, thanks again. [ROFL]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay...he's annoying, kinda stupid, makes mostly horrible movies, and I've never once been attracted to him during the viewing of one of his movies. But he takes a darn good picture.

Jim

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
First things I notice about a guy:

1) Hands
2) Eyes
3) Laugh

My hottie list:

EDWARD NORTON [Hail]
Johnny Depp
Colin Farrell
Aidan Quinn
Orlando Bloom
Joaquin Phoenix
Cedric Bixler Zavala
Robert Sean Leonard
Omar R. Rodriguez-Lopez
that cute guy from "Bring It On"
Denzel Washington
Alan Cumming

I know I'm forgetting a few, but that pretty much sums it up [Big Grin]

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the first thing I notice is hair. The first time I saw my husband was in church and he was in front of me. All I could see was his hair, but I decided right then I was going to marry him! [Smile]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
heh.

I have a couple additions to my list, but stupid lab computer won't let me look at images, so can't post pictures.

Nathon Fillon
Jack Sparrow(NOT johnny depp)
Spike(NOT james marsders)
Colin Farrell has those awesome deep dark eyes, even if he has a foul mouth.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh.. can't leave a girly thread without any

shameless Larry links

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't laughed so hard since the thread about becoming a mormon and dating a Card.

Thanks Ralphie.

Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
<Bumps panty raid thread for Frisco.>
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Aah. See, this is when I was busy in the "Manly Thread" having Kama chained to a wall, drinking, and watching baseball.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh, the good old times... why don't we repeat that IRL?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Leah
Member # 6026

- posted      Profile for Princess Leah   Email Princess Leah         Edit/Delete Post 
Jack Sparrow. *Captain* Jack Sparrow. He can plunder and pilfer and pillage my village ANYtime. (That's Jack, not Johnny himself)

On that same note: Not "Keef" (Jack's base personality). The years of being "elegantly wasted" took thier toll. But the following sex god may take me, and screw (heh heh) age difference.

MICK JAGGER

"I've got that sex drrrrrrrrrrrrrive"

Posts: 866 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.