FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 12)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, saxon75 isn't a middle-aged white guy! Who knew?!?

[Razz]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
And the great part is, even though I've seen those pictures, I *still* think of you as a middle-aged white guy [Big Grin]
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what they say about first impressions . . . I've met Saxon and keep thinking of him as a middle-aged white guy! [Wink]

Ok, but these new pictures do seem to help . . . I can keep looking at them to help me remember. [Big Grin]

[ August 06, 2003, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
You went to Hawaii on your honeymoon? Cool!!
That's where my hubby and I went, but it was a looong time ago. [Eek!] [Razz]

Nice pics. [Big Grin]

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Usually the wedding photos happen before the honeymoon photos . . .

[ August 07, 2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: saxon75 ]

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
f00b,

the server is back up? Is my pic up? dunno where to look for it.

can I have my own album?

flish

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'm here to shamelessly plug my album. I have just added some new photos, including shots from my trip to a place so remote, the only way in was by float plane. Those shots are in my Spruce Lake gallery. I also have a shot I took of the Northern Lights. It's nothing special, but it's something.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-chaeron

Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
chaeron,

sweet pics. where were you? i gather you took a lift up to that ridge? musta been a nice ride down from there? *envy*

mike

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

filetted, take a look at the first three pictures, I show the route we took up. I drew a line on the pictures to show how we climbed up to the ridge, and the route we took from there. There is nothing like a lift anywhere near where we were. There isn't even a road. Our campsite is accessible only by float plane or a 6 hour hike, nearly all uphill. Us, we took our bikes. From our campsite at 4500', it is a long way to the top of Sheeba, at about 9000'. There isn't a trail or anything, so it was alot of bushwhacking until we reached the treeline at around 6000'. Once we reached the treeline, it was a scramble up two very steep scree fields for about 1500', then the alpine meadows along the ridge were pretty easy going for about 1000' vertical. The last ascent, as you can no doubt see is a fairly technical climb to the top of the closer of the two rock spires. One lesson learned: biking cleats make good climbing shoes.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

Oh, right, where was I? Location, right. Well, if you are familiar with the geography of BC, I was in the southern Chilcotin. If you aren't, the Chilcotin is about 150 miles north of Vancouver. Take a look on a map if you are confused. Spruce Lake is a tiny, less than one mile long lake straddling the Chilcotin and Coast mountain ranges. One of the coolest features of the landscape there is the contrast between the two ranges. The Coast Range is all intrusive igneous rock and extinct volcanoes. The Chilcotin on the other hand, is uplifted sedimentary.
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Kama meets a dinosaur
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

- posted      Profile for foobonic           Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone,

foobonic.com is finally stable, and i will be resuming normal updates and uploads.

im super busy with work, and moving to a new apt. so i apologize for any future delays.

thanks in advance.
foobonic.

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Dude, you provide an invaluable service free of charge. You could hire somebody to pimp slap me and not have to apologize.

[Hail] Andre

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Okay guys, I sent one of me and one of my kids...we'll see if they actually post to the site. I have no idea where to look though. Thanks again for providing this service! [The Wave]

edit for typo

[ August 11, 2003, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Boon ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Awww, man, my photos are gone [Frown]

Avadaru is friggin hot, man... hadnt' seen her pics before.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, foo, you've got my photos... I know you do... they once were there? Where did they go? [Smile]

Edit: Nevermind I found them [Smile]

[ August 13, 2003, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Paul Goldner ]

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Shall I re-send the ones I sent earlier, Andre?

Meanwhile - I've got some at my homepage.

Here I am!

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh..it's been a while but hey..I grew a bit [Razz]

NE and I

Had such a fun time there but I can't find any of my favorite pictures of NYC.. [Cry]

[ August 20, 2003, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Maethoriell ]

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

hey all!

i finally moved, dsl will be installed friday so ill finally be able to run foobonic.com correctly.

i still have everyones emails and photos.. i havn't forgotten =)

foo.

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Erg. I lost my password for the Foobonic album...how do I get it back?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Saxon75, thank you for sharing the photos of your trip to Hawaii/Kauai! I got to see a few of the places I used to call home! *gracias for the memories* [Smile]
Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
While always cute, Mae is turning into quite a beautiful young woman.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

You're quite welcome, Zotto. I'm just glad that people other than Ralphie are looking at them (I know she's looking at them because she keeps commenting on them, plus we all know about her brobdingnagian crush on me).
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
saxon,

Did you remember to let everyone know that I was the first person to see the real you? I've been missing for a while and am curious.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

Human: email info@foobonic.com with your registered email name and ill reset your password to whatever you want.

foo.

saxon75
Member # 4589

Glynn,

You know, I told Toni and whoever else was listening at the second Shinda, but I never really got around to telling anyone else. But I guess they know now, right?

That's right, folks, Primal Curve knew what I looked like months before the rest of you did. Bow down and worship his Photoshop skills!

twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Jebus, Ralphie, did you have to mention that? Now I feel like a dirty old man for agreeing...
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Foobonic,

I keep looking, but can't find the photos I sent you. If you just haven't had time, no problem and sorry to bother you about it. If they got lost or whatever though, I'll send them again. They are supposed to be .jpg's right? Let me know please, and thanks again.

[Hat]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

boom: sorry man, i have them in my email. ive been seriously laggin. lots of life transitions and "full moon" type stuff going on.

i will upload them asap.
thanks for your patience, and your never a bother =)

The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Foo

It was MARS, not the fullmoon.

Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
did you get my email, Andre? from glinkspeare@aol? I wasn't sure if it had gone through, or if my picture wasn't compatible or what. i'm so not good with these things! [Smile]
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

i would like to introduce foobonic.com hatack album's "command-dizo": Ralphie

shes down to handle all the hatrack related thangs on foobonic.com.

/me bows down to Ralphie. "THANK YOU LORD, OH MIGHTY LORD, THANK YOU!" hehehe

thanks ralphie.
more to come....

dannyXcore
Member # 5332

- posted      Profile for dannyXcore   Email dannyXcore         Edit/Delete Post 
*considering whether to submit a photo or not*...

hmmm....guess we'll find out...

Posts: 146 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
In that email I sent, I referred to myself as dannyXcore....could I be listed as Damien, please?

EDIT: The pics, I mean...

[ September 03, 2003, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: Damien ]

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
so...do i take it my photo never went through?
[Frown]

Are we sending pics to the Ralphster now? [Smile]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Once I get more info, coi'tainly. I need to have THE ULTIMATE POWER OF D- er, authorization and maybe some more info on the what the heckaroonie I'm doing.

[Smile]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

Ralphie ill fill you in 2night or 2morrow. I feel like a slave at work... Kunta-kenta (sp?) should be my new nick name.

BTW, i missed my 10k launch for various life alterting events... so im shooting for a 15k release (we are currently at 12k photos)

peace yall
foobonic.

/me bows down to the ralph-mister once more.

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Kunta Kinte. [Wink]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sounds good, Andre. Thanks. [Smile]
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
I have to say that the mooselet is one of the cutest kid's I've ever seen.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

Hi all,

DSL came in today =). I have about 12 old emails with pics that i will upload tonight.

After tonight the tourch will been officially passed to Ralphie (pass the peas like we used to say). Ralphie will handle the hatrack stuff while i recode the backend for the next release.

peace.
f00

fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not by any chance from SBC?
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foobonic
Member # 5149

verizon
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Heya, guys.

More pics from Shinda II just came from Christine. Wet, dripping, unflattering red shirt action. Huzza huzza.

Oh, and a cute one of my hubby. And Moose, or something. [Wink]

Enjoy!

[ September 10, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Darn, I do SBC DSL tech support. I know enough i could probably aid with verizon in a pinch, but it's less certain [Smile] .
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

A nested album has been created for the tall and divine Feyd. Check it.
Feyd Baron
Member # 1407

- posted      Profile for Feyd Baron   Email Feyd Baron         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh well, I came in here for some shameless self-promotion, and Ralphie beat me to it. Though, I suppose for her it wasn't self-promotion, and possibly not even shameless.

Whoo hoo, I'm getting publicity.

Feyd Baron, DoC

Posts: 1000 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

Mmmm... I bet Juliette will just love some of those new pics.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

A very vague picture of Lalo has been posted. Yell at him about getting more put up.

porcelain girl, our resident temptress with the cam, has manipulated more pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Look at them now before I am forced to take her out due to all her hotness.

If I've forgotten anyone, let me know. And, remember, all pics should be sent to hatrack@foobonic.com.

Thanks, guys!

Ralphie
Member # 1565

Emperor Palpatine has a new user album located here. Go check out his stuff.

And Myr has already sent me a pic of the Northwest get-together. Enjoy!

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.