FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Album (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hatrack Album
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
I just uploaded a few more photos to the hatrack album.

Also, I designed a new front page for foobonic.com that changes everytime you go back [Wink]

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks great Sandy - although I hope the 70's guy with the wacky hair will be making a re-appearance!

OK guys, for those who want to see a young thin Troubadour (and let's face it, who wouldn't [Roll Eyes] ) Sandy was good enough to put another photo of me up..

Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post 
*ack* you guys need to buy me a scanner or digital camera already...
Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, since you asked so nicely....

Can't send you cash, mind you, but I can definately help your shopping out and send you some of this spam.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Just added another photo of Indexcard and Emperor Palpatine.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent in a new one too [Smile]

[ March 26, 2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

...and it's now up.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I just updated the Oregon Hatrack Get-together album, including an actual group shot (of the entire group) from Narnia's camera. [Smile]
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks great, Ralphie!

If you want the pictures Shigosei took, I've got all those (Thankfully, I remembered to back them up before I reinstalled Windows today..)

-Nato

Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Nate - Send them to my e-mail addy. dandadodge@comcast.net
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Just found a picture of me as a fifth-grader. I am still laughing. Do any of you SoCalers remember when this hairdo was cool?
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Heck, I know a kid who wears his hair like that even now...
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I just added a picture of Javert, and pictures of the Washington DC gathering to the album. You can also check out Calvinmaker's dog in the 'hatrack pets' section.
NdRa
Member # 2295

Also, a new feature has been added to the site. On the left hand bar, there is a 'recent comments' section.
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
BUMP
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

- posted      Profile for Toni   Email Toni         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Boon's pics are up (with her adorable kids) and I moved UnicornWhisperer's baby's pic to "Hatrack Tykes."

This is my first act as co-mod. And I... I feel triumphant.

If anyone has any more, please send them to Ralphie@foobonic.com, not my personal addy. Thanks guys! [Smile]

[ September 06, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Toni ]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine should be on the way, Ralphie...
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ralphie, are you in charge of this thing? I e-mailed hatrack@foobonic.com and was told to create an account. Is that normal? I just want to post pictures in the Hatrack album.
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
..unless of course, Andre still has the ones I emailed long ago and is putting them up with his last group - in which case, never you mind about the ones I sent. [Smile]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

Here you are, Annie.

[Smile]

edit: PSI - E-mail them directly to me at Ralphie@foobonic.com

[ September 06, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: Toni ]

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! [Hail] [Hail] [Hail]

[The Wave] [The Wave] [Party] [Party] [Party]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

Okay, PSI - You're good to go, babycakes. Here are pics of you and your spiffin' man, and something about kids and friends or something.

[ September 06, 2003, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Toni ]

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Dollface, i don't think my picture went through when i sent them to Andre, so i'll try sending it again, to you this time...tell me if it comes through okay!
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

Okay, woman, it's up.

And don't think I'm not sending my ninjas after you after this one.

Down with hot chicks! Bewoooooo bewooooo!! Rubbish, filth!! Bewoooooo!

Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Leo, Ryuko and I decided that we need to seduce Ralphie's ninjas before they can get us. What do you think, wanna help? [Wink]
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

Anne Kate sent a copy of her original one, lightened so we can see her face better this time.

Vast improvement on quality of pic.

The ninjas will be working overtime.

Toni
Member # 5620

Godricky Goodness

Oh, and the Shinda II pics, which were originally in saxon's personal album, have been moved to Hatrack. If you haven't seen 'em, here they are.

[ September 07, 2003, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Toni ]

Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Bewoooooo!
is this the Ninja battle cry?

oh, and thank you! (((toni)))

[ September 07, 2003, 02:22 PM: Message edited by: Leonide ]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toni
Member # 5620

Okay, guys - I just talked to Andre and he would prefer the pics be sent to Hatrack@foobonic.com.

They'll still get to me, but that way if I can't upload them he'll have access to 'em.

Thanks! [Smile]

Toni
Member # 5620

Alrighty - More photo-y goodness:

A few more of Dan_raven's India pics are up. (Yay!)

A few more Annie pics are also up, including a vewy vewy adowable shot of her as a kid.

A very lovely pic of Death of Bees, taken by yours truly at the Oregon Hatracker thingy, is now available for your viewing pleasure in the Jatraquero gallery. (I love that pic of you, btw, DoB.)

I say it just isn't healthy to be this fit and acrobatically talented, but Dragon insists on tight-rope walking anyway. (It just ain't fittin.)

Two pictures of dannyXcore and IndexCard are now located at the bottom of the Jatraquero Cocktails, and a single shot of dannyXcore is located here. (danny - are you now Damien? Shall I change the caption name? Lemme know.)

And, of course, CalvinMaker once again brags about his ability to snag many babes by sending in this picture.

I hope those are all of 'em. Thanks guys - and feel free to send your pics to Hatrack@foobonic.com should you want 'em tossed onto the album.

[Smile]

[ September 08, 2003, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Toni ]

unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
(bump)
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Woah, I'm confused... do we have two photo album threads now? [Confused]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
I think there have always been several photo threads floating around.

I've been thinking about starting a new one, since the others have gotten kind of long....

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
Bump, for the pleasure of jaquertos everywhere, old and new...

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
People need to post when they have added new pics to their albums...because I usually only see them when someone has commented on them.

(btw, I just added some new pics to my album, lol [Razz] )

edit: pictures

[ November 22, 2004, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Avadaru ]

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, when you post saying that you've added pictures, include a link.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Avadaru - Since Lusti began co-moding, I think she started a new one that has become her official foobonic update thread. I'm sure it could be found by someone less lazy than I. [Smile]
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=026677

[Smile]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.