FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Am I me?

Author Topic: Am I me?
The Notorious Mr Meme
Member # 3958

- posted      Profile for The Notorious Mr Meme           Edit/Delete Post 

From the ages of about 11-18, the human body goes through enourmous mental changes, not to mention the obvious physical ones. Hormones alter thinking, changes in daily life alter in thinking, added power over surroundings change thinking. Actually, for most people my age, they seem to completely halt thinking, but let us not go there.

I joined this forum, on a different and more-used name, on July 28 2001. I was twelve and a half at the time. Over my entire time here, I have been changing. My thought processes are quickening, I think, and my entire personality is changing as my knowedge and opinions grow.

It's frightening.

I have no idea if I'm unique in my state of self awareness, having never been another person. But from my observations of others around me, it seems that I am. I don't want to sound arrogant, because I have no right to that. I wish I had kept a journal earlier on, as an experiment. (I probably sound completely disjointed) I feel like I could wake up any day and be a slightly different person. And over weeks and months, the change could be so complete that I will have completely changed.

The human body (Oh no, not that again) is similar. Cells such as blood and skin and such things are completely replaced in your body every seven years. I was in a mostly different body by the time I was seven, and will be again in about a year and a half. Is teh same happening to my mind? My memories of time even as far back as a year ago are poor. Is this a product of my having changed so much? Is my fear of losing self credible, or paranoid and psychotic?

I would like to know when people on hatrack feel like they really gained self awareness to the level that they have now, or if it is always changing. I obviously don't have the years of experience you do, but I am curious. I want to know what to expect. I don't want to die and have some other mind take over my body, as similar to my current self as it may be.

Is that how it happens, or am I a freak?

Ok, I am a freak, but I want to spark a discussion. I want to know.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baldar
Member # 2861

- posted      Profile for Baldar           Edit/Delete Post 
I vote freak, but with touch of lime chipolte sauce.
Posts: 6449 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know you're my age..whoa..I thought you were about 20 something from the way you post and the name..

I think you change as you go through schools, friends, relationships and surviving your teens...

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Hormones are so wacky. It's so cool when they make you feel good, but then you get in that really depressed mood. They are so strange. Being a teenager is weird.
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Notorious Mr Meme
Member # 3958

Thanks for sharing, flyby.
Posts: 52 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
I think everyone here knows that being a teen is weird. The depression mood has its advantages though. Some find their true self that period or find some hidden talent to express their mood in.
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
well, accorded to either Parmenides or Heraclitus, you're always changing, and you're never the same person that you were the second before, but according to whichever one wasn't the first one, you're always the same person that you were the moment before. And the best part is-they're both right! so no, you aren't you, and yes, you are
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Being a teen is weird. The depression is depressing, the highs are fun, and friends have a lot of advice/comfort they can give you, especially Hatrack friends. I wish I was 15 again, life was better when I was 15....
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fossil
Member # 2958

- posted      Profile for Fossil           Edit/Delete Post 
The human body only goes through transformations, such as puberty, to promote the existance of itself and others. The human race, as I and several others view it, is a virus, hellbent on reproducing, spreading and destroying. Of course, I have to also agree on other points as well. If we are such viruses, then how can we cause good if viruses only cause evil? Why do some people choose to cancel out the spread of their existance? Why are we ourselves?
Posts: 995 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
AgenT_Smith: During the time Ive been here, Ive come to a startling revalation.... humans are not mammals. Mammals tend to stick to their own surroundings. Humans do not. They use up the resources and keep spreading. Another life form does the same thing. A virus. Yes my friend, humans are a virus. And I'm the cure.

*for those who have no clue what Im talking about: go see the matrix*

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think people exist in a single moment - at least not their personality. I think they exists as stories.

Here's my story: When I was young, I was naive and ignorant. Then, as I grew up through my teenage years, I realized my ignorance and fixed it. Then, at around 17 or 18, I realized that in fixing my ignorance I had become a fool, and that I had not truly fixed anything at all. I discovered that the answers to most of the problems that arose during my teenage years could be solved by going back to things I had known when I was young naive but had given up in the name of fixing my ignorance. The moral of the story is this... what you think you are losing at age 12 may yet return, just in the way that characters in a story that vanish in the early chapters may later appear. You do not change and lose your past. Instead, you are always the product of your entire past. That's how I see it.

[This message has been edited by Tresopax (edited October 20, 2002).]

Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deirdre
Member # 4200

- posted      Profile for Deirdre   Email Deirdre         Edit/Delete Post 
You're not a freak, just precocious. I'm in my twenties, and lately I've been thinking alot about the same thing. As individuals, and as a culture, we talk so much about being "true" to ourselves. But what does that mean? And how can we really have one "true" self when we are always changing and so much of who we are is based on what we choose to be?

(It's late, and my thoughts are muddled. I think I'll end with a quote and then try again tomorrow.)

quote:
Life is a continuous flux and we seek to arrest it, to fix it in stable and determined forms, inside and outside us...But inside ourselves, in what we call the soul, which is the center of ourselves, the flux continues, indistinct, sliding under the barriers we have set up, beyond the limits we have imposed, fashioning a consciousness and constructing a personality for us...
There are reckless spirits who, almost continuously in a state of flux, resist congealing or hardening into this or that form of personality. But even for the more placid ones who have settled into one form or other the melting and blending is always possible.

Edit to identify quote: Pirandello, Umorismo

[This message has been edited by Deirdre (edited October 20, 2002).]

Posts: 1046 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Instead, you are always the product of your entire past. That's how I see it.

This is my view as well. I do think that this tends to happen much more quickly while you're younger, but your self-concept is always in a state of flux. I'm very different from my self of a year or two ago, but that doesn't mean that the self of that time is dead and gone. It's still part of you.

To a certain extent, you have a point simply because we tend to forget most of what has happened to us, especially when we're young, but I don't think this invalidates Tresopax's view.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
You are not a freak. You have an amazing gift for language as well as being a genius, of course. I know your other name, is that a secret? I can't compare myself to you. I am NOT a genius and at 31 I scarcely remember being 13 and that's not what you want to hear. But then, I was picked on and absolutely miserable and I don't want to remember anything at age 13.

I CAN say that I remember being self-aware very early. I went to church every single Sunday in my life until age 24 or so and I used to spend the whole hour thinking about stuff. I remember trying to remember not only my first memory, but when I became self-aware. When did I start to really act as an individual? When did I first think, I think, therefore I am? Did the world really exist before I did? Would it still be there if I died? I was thinking these things prior to age seven. I know this because I remember watching everyone else but me go up to communion while I sat there and thought. I remember trying to figure out the meaning of life on earth in a non-religious way. I would picture the earth as so huge, then shrink it down and try to figure out where it fit in the universe. Not the universe I learned about later in science class, but something more conceptual. I would think these expanding and contracting thoughts and I would feel so dizzy I would hold onto the bench for help. I remember the first time I actually understood how there could be other languages besides English and what that really meant in the world.

I too worried that one day I would disappear as a person and be some boring adult person who I had nothing in common with. This has NOT happened. Oh, I may look boring on Hatrack but really, I am not. I still love the same things I liked when I was 10 or 15. I still lie in bed at night and think deep thoughts. I would do it in church if I was still going to church. My priorities have changed, of course, and I spend a huge amount of time working and acting like a professional mature adult. I think I have lost a little of that creative drive I had when I was younger. As you have probably heard, most truly original concepts seem to be created by younger adults. As a science fiction reader and a Hatrack reader I am more open to changing my opinions than I otherwise would be and that scares me too. But, I no longer think that I will change into something I don't recognise.

Hormones did not change me much. I might have more ups and downs than I did when I was prepubertal, but hormones did not radically change my behavior or thought processes. Sure, I saw it happening to some of the girls around me. But they were the ones who were vapid at age 10. The smart ones, or the deep ones like you find here on Hatrack, can and did remain in control if they wanted to. I didn't spend much time around teenage boys but I would imagine it would be similar. I remember meeting a few people in college that I had not seen since age 10. Some had changed radically and I was quite disturbed. One or two were the same, but older and deeper and better. One was warped by her father's televised and shameful firing for doing bad things to his students. I think she recovered and is in law school. I hope. These people and my relatives tell me I haven't changed either.

Does this help?

Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Notorious Mr Meme
Member # 3958

Yes, thanks, everyone. Muchly. Especially Theca. A lot of good ideas in this thread.
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, and you think you've changed a lot so far.

Well, my friend, you ain't seen nothing yet.

It's true that you will change in the next four years, possibly moreso than you will change in any length of time later on in your life. You will meet people, have new experiences, trials and tribulations, all of which will be a collective of what many call the best years of your life.

But will you change and form so much as to lose "yourself?"

No.

Comparing myself currently (which is a 17 year old) to the version of me at your age, I'm drastically different. I've learned much, grown, made friends, lost friends, fallen, risen, triumphed and been dragged through the horrible humility of failure. All of which I've known repeatedly. You will possibly know all of these, and more.

But to the topic of self-awareness.

Obviously, you've got a good head on you, at least one that can produce coherent posts (understatement.) In my opinion, you've probably already achieved self-awareness, you just don't know it yet. You won't ever lose self unless you don't keep aspects like creativity, emotion, and sensitivity. You may change, and some things you may lose, but it's all inside of you. No matter what happens, no matter what changes that occur inside of you in the upcoming years of adolescence, you will still be yourself.

*Edit: UBB code*

[This message has been edited by Emperor Palpatine (edited October 20, 2002).]

Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Polemarch
Member # 3293

- posted      Profile for Polemarch   Email Polemarch         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to thank Mr. Meme for expressing in words something that I have felt for the past few years, but have been unable to grasp enough to put into words. I also thank all the people who replied to this thread, for making me feel a lot better, and for pulling me out of one of those teenage depressions.

PS. I'm 16

Posts: 468 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
In my opinion, you've probably already achieved self-awareness, you just don't know it yet.

How is that possible?

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
"It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug."
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

I despise my life..you would too..
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
Psh, Twinky, just because you don't get it doesn't make it wrong...

Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I too worried that one day I would disappear as a person and be some boring adult person who I had nothing in common with. This has NOT happened. Oh, I may look boring on Hatrack but really, I am not.

Never, Theca. It's posts like the one above that make you one of the more interesting (if all too infrequent! ) writers here.

We rewrite our personal narratives throughout our lives. When I look back on who I was ten years ago, I have additional information and experiences to make sense of it and what I was thinking at the time. Some things mean more, some things mean less -- but it gets richer and deeper the further you go in life. And there's always the hope of a better interpretation to come.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
You might be interested in reading about the concept of Self-actualization.

The vast run of people often just go through the motions. Being more self-aware, while not exactly rare, gives you a measure of control over your own life and development as a person.

Of course, if you just use it to become selfish or self-absorbed, that's not very pleasant for everyone else around you.

More fun is self-assurance -- the confidence in who you are and what you want to accomplish.

I wish that for everyone!

And, by the way, the changes slow down eventually, but be prepared for rapid changes for the next several years. It goes along with changes in your body, your mind, and your circumstances. You are going from a dependent to an independent functioning human. That's great!

Try to enjoy it and make don't rush things. It'll all happen fast enough.

Be kind to your parents while all this is happening too. You'll like yourself better for having done so later on in life.

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
(hiya, Bob! )

Self-Actualization: kind of a hokey site, but good on the basics.

quote:
I would like to thank Mr. Meme for expressing in words something that I have felt for the past few years, but have been unable to grasp enough to put into words. I also thank all the people who replied to this thread, for making me feel a lot better, and for pulling me out of one of those teenage depressions.

Polemarch, it sounds like you've been going through a rough time. Sometimes all you can do with the teenage years is survive them -- your life is little under your own control, and yet you have a growing responsibility for what happens to you. It's frustrating, to say the least.

Just try to get through and make as few bad decisions as possible. In a few years, you will be in charge of your life. That's scary, but it is also really cool. Your mistakes will be your own, but you will have the authority to determine your own life course.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
1) On change--here is an old philosphy question to bonder. Jason takes his ship, the Argos, out to sea on a voyage of several years. Each month, about 1 of 10 boards needs to be replaced due to rot. Over the course of a year every board of the Argos is replaced at least once. One year later is the Argos still the Argos? If not, when did it change? At the replacement of the first board? At the replacement of the last board? 1/2 way through?

2) Teen change: I think that what makes being a teenager so frightening is not that it is the "Biggest" change you go through in life, but it is the first that you fully remember and comprehend. The YOU at 16 is not the same as the YOU at 6, nor the YOU at 26 or 36 or 96. It may be difficult, but come to grips with it. Change Happens.

3) You do have to grow older. You do not have to grow up. Enjoy youth while you have it. Then again, ejoy the wisdom of age when you get it.

4) You didn't start a journal 4 years ago as an experiment? Start one now. Its never too late to record the experiment of life. If you start it now you won't be kicking yourself four years from now.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
I definitely agree with the whole journal thing. I started keeping one in sixth grade (which was more of some pathetic dreaming over guys), and it is really great to see how I have changed. It helps me see how I have changed for the better and also see how I haven't changed, but that I could improve. Journals are also very helpful to write out problems. Then you aren't yelling at someone else. They aren't interesting to read, I always skip over them when I am reading through my journals, but they are a great outlet. I know that if I actually would have said alot of the things I said in my journal, I would have regretted it, but it helped me to cool down and become rational. I definitely recommend starting a journal now.
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roland
Member # 5370

- posted      Profile for Roland           Edit/Delete Post 
You are not me.

I am me.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
You are the walrus, coo coo ca chew. . .
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your post Mr.Meme - you certainly got me thinking about a lot of things.

At the age of 31, I'm a long way from those early moments of self questioning and awareness you describe, but remember them clearly, and would like, if I may, to also add my two cents. (Australian currency, though, so probably only about 1.35 cents US!)

I agree with you that the changes you go through as a teenager in both personality and emotion are frightening, very frightening. But they are also vitally important and a very beautiful thing, and it's essential that you don't lose track of that. These are the next big steps along the road to the person you will become;(The first steps you took early on , under the guidance of your family.) In many ways, these steps are bigger, though. You are beginning to realise what you are, who you are, and who you want to be - and for the first time in your life, you are doing this largely independant of the influence of parents and adults. It's an amazing first few steps of a great journey. Frightening? Absolutely, but don't forget exciting, significant, courageous and all those other aspects of any journey.

I'd also like to offer the thought that, while the physical changes will start to slow down in a couple of years, the ability to welcome change and to take that plunge into the unknown is one that might never leave you, and which should be treasured - Einstein spoke of humans as being trapped in the "prison of our own perception" limited by our very consciousness to our own thoughts and perspectives on the world. I've always believed that being able to welcome change, no matter how frightening it is, is one of the key steps to widening the walls of this prison of perception. Last year, after almost ten years working in a secure job as a high school teacher, with good prospects, I resigned and moved to another state with my girlfriend to take up a writing career as a full time proposition. I think it was the most frightening experience of my life, writing that letter to the headmaster, but do you know, also the most exciting moment. And the year's been tough, too, but the horizons which have opened up to me are amazing; at times I feel like I'm only just now starting to be who I really imagined myself becoming, though I know that somewhere down the track will be more change and more uncertainty.

Okay - so now I'm rambling on about myself, when I never intended that, so it's time to stop. But I'd like to offer you some final thoughts from Walt Whitman - These are the lines I keep pasted in the front of my dairy, and which for me, provide a pretty good game plan for life;

"This is what you shall do: Love the earth and sun and the animals, despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labour to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence towards the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown or to any man or number of men, go freely with powerful uneducated persons and with the young and with the mothers of families, read these leaves in the open air every year of every season of your life, re-examine all that you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency not only in its words, but in the silent lines of its lips and face and between the lashes of your eyes and in every motion and joint of your body..."

Thanks again for your thread.

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kerinin
Member # 4860

- posted      Profile for kerinin           Edit/Delete Post 
this is only halfway on topic, but the thread is skirting some stuff i've been thinking about a lot lately and i feel like sharing... [Wink]

what i've been thinking about has to do with cognitive processes, specifically the development of comprehension and memory, and here's my little theory. everything we do as humans is based on abstractions; taking multiple sensory patterns (like an image you see of a car) and combining them into a single cognitive pattern (the idea of a car for instance). in other words, we deal with the world around us, which is incredibly complex and dynamic, by condensing it into mental representations which interact with each other in known ways. a car for instance can be driven and has wheels. in general, if someone says they have a car, we can assume that the object they own is capable of being driven and has wheels (of course these are more abstractions but you get the point). the issue then is how we make memories. most people can remember images; faces of friends or landscapes they've visited, yet (at least in my experience) our memories are never as vivid or detailed as the images we see, and i would say that the reason for this is that memories are stored as very complex arrangements of abstractions, and are mentally reconstructed from these arrangements to make the images we associates with a remembered image. The significant point here is that i feel memories are retained as abstractions. Abstractions however have no inherent meaning; they are given meaning by how they are related to other abstractions. For instance, the idea of a Car is only made meaningful by saying that cars can be driven and have wheels. it is the associations between abstractions which create meaning, not the abstractions themselves.

to bring this back to the issue of identity; if you store memories of yourself in this manner, all these memories contain an association between whatever the memory is and yourself, yet the definition of yourself is dependant on your experiences in life and the ways you've developed of understanding (abstracting) the world. in this way, self definition is retained through memories stored at different times, however the definition of yourself with which the memory is associated changes through time.

so, to get out of all this cognitive psychology/AI language, i would say that you are both a different person at every instant in time and the same person; you are different in that the memories and beliefs and responses which define who you are are constantly changing, but your identity is retained because it is the culmination of all these things which defines who you are. i guess i think of consciousness as an assembly of discreet elements (memories, perceptions, beliefs, etc) which come together to form a person, rather than a singular "soul" whose nature must be discovered and lived according to.

Posts: 380 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
As I grow older, I find myself reversing to what I call my pre-Canada days; my pre-growing up years, and my pre-teen years. What I wrote, read, thought, then is far more like I am now that I was ages eleven to fourteen/fifteen. I wasn't very shy as a girl, I liked to rebel, be a little on the edge, and I am fiding that that old personality, lost somewhere between the ages of eleven and forteen and fifteen, is back. It is a disconcerting feeling, suddenly being bold.

I have been pleasantly surprised, too. Instead of changing my ideas constantly, writing, reading and thinking a thousand different ways in one year, I am thinking one way, going back and discovering that I am thinking the same way from one month to the next. Making plans for the future that are still plans a month later.

Example: I re-read a chapter of one of my stories, trying to find a suitible name, and discovered that the title of the chapter had already been thought of, and it exactly matched with what I had just come up with.

To me, this was a revelation. An affirmation that I most definately was me. Perhaps this self-knowledge fades during those strange years, and returns again, in a slightly altered form, as you mature. I was nearly seventeen when I finally realised that instead of changing, I had merely gone back to my childhood self. Is this what happened to you?

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
Teshi, that reminds me of a quote from Emerson that one of my friends used on his wedding invitation;

"What lies behind us,
and what lies before us,
are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us."

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.