FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Romance Writers (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Hatrack Romance Writers
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Right, Kara, like they'd really write a bodice-ripper and NOT make the heroine gorgeous!

Jean Paul turned to face the stranger, the mysterious lady who had captured his eye at the masquerade ball. They had danced the evening away, swirling and gliding into the ecstasy of new-found passion...even though neither had seen the others' face, their bodies had responded to each other as readily as if they were already lust-filled lovers.

She had whispered low and sweetly as the final gavotte neared its end; the feathers on her mask tickling his ear provocatively.
"Meet me in the Rose Garden"

He didn't think twice. And now, here he was, about to see this masked temptress face-to-face. His body was taut with anticipation, desire growing inside of him as the myriad of colors slid off her face.

And then...

Whoa. WHOA now! What the hell WAS that? Was that like ...a mole? Or her nose? Or...was her nose just naturally...like that? How was he supposed to...talk...or...or even THINK clearly with that thing...just...SITTING there...on her face...taunting him!?!?

"I am Esmerelda. I have been waiting for you all my life."

Well, the voice was nice...but GEE WHIZ!

"Um...Erm...I'm..uh...::cough:: Peter...yeah, Peter...um, I forgot I had to go...see to something in the...in the barn..um, yeah, well -- maybe I'll catch ya later, huh?"

And with that, he turned and faded into the darkness, out of her life forever, his black, caped visage melting into the ebony night.

[This message has been edited by Leonide (edited February 26, 2003).]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, Kara. I'm writing ladyday's as we speak then you're next. Some questions for you:

1. What color hair and eyes do you want?

2. Do you want a historical or modern-day setting? What country/fantasy world do you want?

3. Any physical characteristics or names you prefer for your man?

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle's making a science of the skank.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, black hair, green eyes. Historical, but I don't really care in particular, just so long as I can wear pretty dresses and such. As for guys, tall, striking, the usual.

Thanks

*bounces excitedly*

[This message has been edited by blacwolve (edited February 26, 2003).]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

The Scottish highlands can be breathtakingly beautiful in one moment, and starkly desolate in the next. Today, Billie identified with the starkly desolate Scotland, the one whose very essence resonated with the hollowness and pain in her own heart.

Once she had stood on this hill, looked out over the heather, and imagined that she could not possibly feel sad, not if she were here in her beloved Scotland. But the beautiful land could not longer fill the longing in her heart. Not it alone. The hole left by Duncan’s rejection of her profession of undying love was a wound that cut too deep.

“Billie?” A tremulous voice cut into her reverie.

No. How could he? Was he here to thrust the sword of bitter pain ever deeper into her heart? Had he not already devastated her completely?

She turned to face him, and as she did the wind picked up, lifting her hair and bringing with it the scent of the heather.

Her sharp retort stuck in her throat before it could be uttered. Duncan was standing there, in full clan regalia. The scarlet and black tartan of Clan Fraser was stunning on him, and it certainly made him look imposing. Any enemy of Scotland would hesitate in fear at sight of him. She was afraid too, but for much a different reason.

“Billie,” he said again as he began striding toward her.

“No,” she answered breathily. “Don’t say my name. Don’t say anything to me. If you will go, then go now! Have you not done enough? Or must you come here and plunge the dagger of your betrayal into my heart once more?”

That blow hit him close, she could tell. There was pain in those steely blue eyes. Good. He should hurt, too.

“Billie, please hear me,” he implored. She turned her back to him. He could talk if he wished, but she did not have to look at him. Didn’t have to let him see the pain in her eyes.

“I never meant to betray you. When I became promised to you, I dinna ken this war was coming. And I canna bear to go off to war, with the goodly chance I willna return and leave ye a widow! Rather you were free, so that ye can find yourself a good man, a man who deserves you.” He said the words in a rush, stumbling over them as if he must spill them out all at once or they would not be said at all.

Billie let the tears spill down her face. She turned then, to find the distance between them had closed, and he was close enough to reach out and touch a tear, then bring it to his lips. “So, the story about you and Elanna?” she asked, daring to hope.

“Ay,all a lie, beloved. I had to do something to make you hate me, I couldna bear the thought of it, but it was better that ye be free to make your own choices.”

“If I have a choice at all, I shall always choose you, Duncan. I love you and you alone.” She cried out with joy as she fell into his embrace.

“But Billie, what if I fall in this war? What I leave you and never return?” he asked as he crushed her to his chest. She could feel the coarseness of the wool of his plaid against her cheek.

“If you don’t return, then we will have had this moment, my Duncan. But you will return, our love will keep you safe.”

With those words, they fell to the ground, bodies joined. Underneath them, the scent of crushed heather wafted up, surrounding them, the very air of the Scottish highlands embraced them in an affirmation of their love for each other. Billie closed her eyes, letting the sounds and smells of her beloved land mingle with the sensation of being wrapped in the arms of her lover, Duncan. Hers forever, hearts joined, souls melded, never to be parted.

[This message has been edited by Belle (edited February 26, 2003).]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

*sighs happily*

yay!

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

For Loren (Dante) and Tammy (Flibbles):

At some point the madness had to end. Loren knew the madness had to end. He could not continue this charade, this constant unfilled need that left him empty and aching.

The bell rang and his students streamed in through the class door, all searching for their favorite seat.

He tried not to look up to search for her face among them. Lord knows he tried. But an almost feverish need to see her again won out over his will and his head whipped up. His eyes found her almost instinctively as she set her books down on the desk and pushed her beautiful chestnut hair out of her face. The sight nearly broke his heart...

Tammy found her favorite seat. Fifth row, middle chair. With the advantage of stadium seating, it was the one place in the room that Mr. Higbee could not avoid looking at during lecture. His eyes automatically travelled to that spot, and she wanted to make sure they automatically travelled to her.

Loren bought all the time he could before beginning lecture, allowing his students to settle in. They were young adults, not teenagers, and so it didn't buy him as much time as he was hoping. He took a big breath and then stood to begin his lecture on representations of Byzantium in modern literature.

She was sitting in the middle seat, fifth row. Loren momentarily hated her. His eyes couldn't help but rest there. It was dead center of his vision, and no matter where he looked it was in his peripheral. And she was taking advantage of it. Oh, but was she taking advantage of it.

Tammy's face betrayed a wicked grin as her fingers twirled through a lock of her hair. The backlessness of the desks revealed her long legs crossing and uncrossing, miles of flesh meandering down from a wantonly short skirt. One finger traveling from the locks of her hair to play with her soft, swollen lips.

Sweat beads emerged all over Loren's body. He knew that Tammy was well aware of what she was doing, and it took him all of his determination to make it through the lecture.

The sound of the bell ringing was like a chorus of angels in his mind. This was the last class of the day, and he could escape to his car, to his home and back to reality.

As he gathered his text books and his coat and began closing up for the day he heard the sound of the last student leaving. A sigh of release escaped his lungs. It was going to be okay. He was going to make it through another day...

The lights of the room went out and he turned in time to see Tammy lock the class door and close the blinds on the door's window. She turned around and looked at him with mock innocence.

"Alone at last, Mr. Higbee," she purred.

"Tammy," Loren began, "you know we can't do this. We've talked about it. You know this isn't right."

Tammy nodded and gave him a look of total, mock sympathy. "Yes, it would be very wrong," she said, and then grinned like 'very wrong' was exactly what they both wanted.

It was. Oh god, it was...

"Oh, c'mon Loren. It's not like it's illegal. It's just unethical."

"I could get fired for this!" he said with intensity, hoping a little passion in his voice would cause her to understand his position.

Again, she nodded in sympathy. "Then, I suppose we're going to have to be very, very careful.

"Let's start now."

Tammy pulled him to her using his tie and their bodies slammed together. He had loved her from the very moment he had seen her, and they had built a relationship together before they ever realized the danger. From that moment they had made the decision that they would be only friends, but that was becoming increasingly more and more impossible.

Loren looked down to see the first sincere expression Tammy had managed this afternoon. "I'm sorry, Loren," Tammy said. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't wait any longer. Please forgive me." Then she pulled his head down and met his lips with her own.

Loren surrendered to Tammy, to her desires, and to his own. Please forgive me, Tammy had said. Please forgive me.

As Loren felt the last thread of his self-control slip all he could think was, I forgive you, my love. I forgive you...

[This message has been edited by Ralphie (edited February 26, 2003).]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coil
Member # 4571

- posted      Profile for coil   Email coil         Edit/Delete Post 
Belle's is even funnier if you read all the dialogue with your "best" scottish accent.

And Ralphie... ...

Posts: 886 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Ralphie. You sure brought the skank back into that one!
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante
Member # 1106

- posted      Profile for Dante           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Ralphie...it's like you were just transcribing a page from my diary.
Posts: 1068 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

I spiced up the accent for you a bit. See how you like the edit.

Also, I hope you guys note how hard I worked on my metaphors and similes - getting them to express a common theme:

...a wound that cut too deep

...the sword of bitter pain ever deeper into her heart

...the dagger of your betrayal into my heart

And how I mentioned the highlands, and the heather at the beginning, and brought it all back around at the end? This is quality hack y'all. Most people have to pay for this stuff and you get it free. And personalized!

Ophelia
Member # 653

Hehehe. . .I love the re-accented version, Belle.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

Indeed Belle, that was QUA-LI-TY! I'm tempted to request A Belle Original myself, but will wait my 2nd time around as well

Did no one notice my Jean Paul story? I was quite proud of it, really

knightswhosayni!
Member # 4096

- posted      Profile for knightswhosayni!   Email knightswhosayni!         Edit/Delete Post 
::hugs Adrian::

Your hack is very nice, dear.

Ni!

Posts: 828 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

I liked the Jean Paul story, Leo. Very funny.

I think someone needs to write one about :Locke and Kama. That would amuse me to no end.

Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
ROFL! I love it! thanks, Ralphie!

*wishes she could write these things*

*giggles at all the other ones*

Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
If my name ever shows up in one of these, I'm either going to be amused, or embarrased. Or both.
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

*looks evil*

I wonder if I begged my sister enough.....hmmm..SG-if you're reading this-if I buy you a new copy of speaker, would you write one to embarass Human?

[This message has been edited by Toretha (edited February 27, 2003).]

Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

You do, and I will hunt you down and throw you into the gulf of mexico.
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

nice place, the gulf of mexico. warm water, nice waves...always wanted to go there...
Human
Member # 2985

Wearing cement shoes??
Toretha
Member # 2233

nah-my friends wouldn't let you get cement shoes on me. I'm pretty safe. I'll just go swim, thanks

SG-nm-but I'll buy it for you if you'll just write one not about human...I'd love to see one you wrote

[This message has been edited by Toretha (edited February 27, 2003).]

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
*agrees with Ophelia*

That would have me out of my chair laughing.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my GAWD, Bees!!!!!

You are so way cool!

I finally overcame my fear of even opening this particular thread and look what a gift I was given!

I'll sleep happy tonight!!!!

(By the way, Jamie fans - I just finished "The Fiery Cross" and Jamie is as hot as ever! Give me a man in a kilt any day . . . oh la la.)

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

A friend of mine gave me a link to The Top 20 Bad Romance Novel Metaphors or Similes.

It gives you food for thought.

Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Or diarrhea.

Those are wonderfully awful!

I like the loin latte - Starbuck one myself.

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
*wiping tears from eyes* oh my gosh they were funny

This thread has grown so quickly, like his burgeoning...never mind. If you feel like writing another Belle, I could so enjoy being the heroine of a bodice-ripper scene right now...not having starred in one of those for a while. As for preferences in the guy, think uber cool vampire and you'll get the colouring/build/manner, etc, right.

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coil
Member # 4571

That's just not right.
Posts: 886 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Flibble
Member # 4178

- posted      Profile for Mr. Flibble   Email Mr. Flibble         Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY CRAP!

I cannot stop blushing. All hail the grand Ralphie, master of all puppets. I really cannot speak. Ralphie has taken my breath. What, who, hu? Ralphie you shame Jackie Collins. I think I am going to have to walk this one off. I’ll be back later.

Geez.

Posts: 226 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
holy crap!

This is a great thread. See what I miss by being out of the loop for three days! I can't believe I missed this.

Ralphie - you are a master. I am in awe. I LOVE dante and flibbles. That's amazing.

Dante: you have to show this to Michael. I don't think I can do it - but this canNOT be kept under a bushel.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dante
Member # 1106

- posted      Profile for Dante           Edit/Delete Post 
katharina, Michael already knows what a day in the life of Dante is like. I don't want to rub it in. I like to speak softly and carry a big stick.
Posts: 1068 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

*can't decide if she was just rebuked or not*

I just thought he'd think it was funny.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...and then, as fluid as a fine imported transmission, she whipped out her man-organ and pissed away his dreams.

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coil
Member # 4571

quote:
I like to speak softly and carry a big stick.

In this thread, could you PLEASE rephrase that? *twitch*

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 

...in any thread, for that matter

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 

Thank you Belle!

Lovely accents. And quite sweet story.

One of these days I'll finish one ::throws away Leto/Eddie::, but for some reason none of mine are turning out right...

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, Ladyday! I'm not sure if they'd approve of a slashy Romance. Though I wish I could see a bit of whatever you did with Leto/Eddie. *snicker* (BTW-- Did you see that Irresistable Poison was finished?)
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
John and I will write our own in three weeks...

Billie, I doubt anyone could capture our special relationship on paper.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm running behind on requests, but I'll get to them as soon as I can.

I have Diosmel, coil, Mikey and Jennifer, and Frisco to write.

Did I miss anyone who had made a request?

Ophelia
Member # 653

Well, I requested one about :Locke and Kama.
enjeeo
Member # 2336

Ralphie...*hand shoots up* me, me! you missed me!

Edit because I just realised I requested that from Belle. I had only read hers when I wrote that. But now I've read the whole thread, and I'd be more than happy with a scene from anyone...this is such a fun thread!

*decides to try writing one*

[This message has been edited by enjeeo (edited February 28, 2003).]

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

I'm sorry guys, I'm also behind. Kara, I WILL get yours written, ASAP!

It's just been a HELLUVA day.

celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
May not be entirely PG, so you've been warned. Ralphie said she's still going to write one since coil didn't think I was good enough to write his, but I did anyway.

----

Dan knew when he stepped onto the ship that he was walking into his destiny. What that could be, he couldn’t begin to imagine. The sound of the waves lapping against the hull whispered to him of dreams he couldn’t quite remember, but he would follow nonetheless.

He never acquired his sea legs and the constant queasiness the rocking of the ship caused made him begin to question his resolution. Perhaps his mother was right, perhaps he should have married the Dukes homely daughter and lived the easy life she would inherit so soon. A life of dancing and sport with no work he would ever need to do. But that is not how a man lives. A man’s spirit is filled with the sweat and blood of his life’s work and nourished by the heated passions of a beautiful woman. Such thoughts had taken him to the docks and signed him up for a tour on this vessel, where he shed plenty of his own sweat and blood. His already lean body was now muscular and taught. Now he just needed to find that beautiful women.

He laughed at the thought. Here on the open sea, a woman?

The laughter was a bit too much for his stomach and soon enough he lost breakfast to the open sea. As he watched the bits of partially digested bread toss about he noticed that the waves seemed a little higher today. He looked up and saw that a great storm was brewing and heard the crew rushing about to prepare.

Hours later, only a few barrels and bits of wood remained. Days later, a chunk of the deck with Dan’s limp, drenched, barely breathing body washed ashore on the Island of Sacrifice.

He awoke shivering and aware that strong arms around his shoulders. He cautiously opened his eyes and found himself looking at the most beautiful face he had ever scene. Serene deep browns eyes looked into his cool green ones and he felt his pulse quicken. His return to the land of the living visibly brightened this strange creature and a dazzling smile played across her face. He felt his heart melt.

Soon he was standing, dazed, hungry and sore, but not caring at all. She stood as tall as he and stunning in the sun. The girl called to him in a strange tongue with a wave that said follow me. She walked inland with the wind playing in her short brown hair, the sun bringing out a hint of red. The scant bit of fabric that her garb comprised of did little to hide her gorgeous movements. The delicate curves of her tall strong body awakened desires stronger than he thought possible. He wondered if this was a dream. He hoped this one he would remember.

He caught up with her in a shady glade and tried to introduce himself. “Dan,” he said, pointing at himself. She replied, “Myrddin” and laughed. The gleeful sound shook her body, her trembling, bare shoulder shook his balance.

Their eyes met again and instantly they were in each other’s arms. They kissed and in that kiss was every reason Dan had fled his parents’ rule. His hands eagerly discovered what his eyes had been exploring already. He felt her lips play gently along his ears and the fingers of her right hand run through his hair. He felt the left brushing elsewhere. He cupped her firm breasts in his dry, work hardened hands as she pulled him to the ground. Clothing dissolved and hours of passion passed.

Lying with her asleep on his shoulder in the early morning, he watched the light of the setting moon play in the woods. This, he knew, is what he had been looking for. This woman who could match him for strength and passion and had the grace of a dancer and the beauty of all earth, she was his destiny. They would have days of finding food and shelter, living off their own labor and nights of sweet bliss, he thought to himself. So lost in his dreams, he did not notice the men that had arrived on the island until they had the couple surrounded.

Myrddin stirred softly against him, then jumped fully awake at the sight of those who were obviously her people. An argument in a language he could not follow began, but lasted only a few minutes before the men attacked. With her strong determination and his years of training, they were fierce opposition, but they were no match for the two dozen men. They were bound and dragged to a field with a stone altar.

She was again questioned and when her responses were answered with fierce blows, Dan shouted for them to stop. One of the men stepped forward and began to talk at him in broken English. Dan tried to follow the explanation. She was a sacrifice sent to this island to be purified before her blood was shed and he had defiled her. The gods would not accept a tainted sacrifice, but, decided the men, they might accept two.

Again her soft eyes met his and filled his heart. As one, they struggled against the bindings as they were lifted onto the altar. She twisted around and again their lips met in a kiss that lasted the rest of their lives.

[This message has been edited by celia60 (edited February 28, 2003).]

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coil
Member # 4571

(I never said you weren't good enough!)

Myr's going to kill you, celia.

Belle
Member # 2314

*sniff* How tragic!

Mr. Flibble
Member # 4178

- posted      Profile for Mr. Flibble   Email Mr. Flibble         Edit/Delete Post 
I did not realize how naughty I was. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable Dante. I promise not to stare at you across the classroom anymore.

[This message has been edited by Mr. Flibble (edited February 28, 2003).]

Posts: 226 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Don't worry. He liked it.
enjeeo
Member # 2336

In all seriousness, you guys should SO write a Mills and Boons or a Harlequin romance. If you are of the mind that you don't want to besmirch your good author name with a bodice-ripper, use a pen-name. They have a guaranteed market, they sell in huge numbers, and successfully getting one published would give you some money (and therefore time) to focus on other writing.

And it is QUITE OBVIOUS from this thread that a LOT of people love reading them!!

ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
Olivet: Yes, I sure did! Now just waiting for DV to finish up, heh.
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
my husband's response to mine was "eh" with a shrug.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.