FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN. (Page 0)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN.
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I would be, except for two little things.

I'm at home now where it's warm.

And I got a real good look at the new name - and checked the spelling.

buMinator???

buMination???

[Angst] [Eek!]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
sndrake, you should have gone straight to us. It takes some work to turn a buMination into a burNination, but it is possible.

*works skillfully for a few minutes*

There we are. Good as new. Now on to the BurNination:

*BurNinates sndrake*

*Burninates Trogdor the BuMinating Poser*

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Buminator   Email Trogdor the Buminator         Edit/Delete Post 
*buminates Trogdor in return*
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
*weirded out yet again*

dude, I don't even know what a buMination is. I don't think I want to know.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Buminator   Email Trogdor the Buminator         Edit/Delete Post 
A buMination is what I thought you did when I first saw your nick, Trogdor. [Laugh] *self*
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Freak.

[Angst]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I second the 'Freak.'

[Angst] [Angst]

sndrake
Member # 4941

Well, compounding the extreme weirdness...

Checked the buMinator's profile. When I clicked on "most recent posts," the first post listed is actually by someone else.

That says Trog the bum's first post was as "Sugar+Spice."

Huhhh?????

[Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
sndrake, I see it too.

[Frown] Too many Trogdors have caused a tear in the Hatrack space-time continuum. [Angst]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

rivka - you know what that means...

We have to get the tractor beams on the Trogdors, reconfigure the deflector dishes and repair the tear in the continuum!

The main technical question as I see it is this:

Is this best accomplished by somehow separating them permanently?

Or is some sort of visually spectacular implosive mind meld in order? [Wink]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 5901

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator           Edit/Delete Post 
**Burninates the buMinator**

**Burninates that other Trogdor too**

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 5902

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator           Edit/Delete Post 
**Burninates the clone**
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 5903

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator           Edit/Delete Post 
**Burninates all previous incarnations and imitations of self**
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

They're multiplying! [Eek!] [Angst] [Eek!]

Stuff 'em all in the transporter, and let the SFX guys sort it all out!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*Burninates all extra Trogdors and wannabe Trogdors*

Gah! Get outa my head! Don't make me stuff a Qtip down there!

rivka
Member # 4859

OHNO! [Angst] Trogdor the First is now up to 666 posts!

RUN!!! [Eek!]

Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

*buminates Rivka for being silly*
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates stupid wannabe Dobies, except Saruman**

Feel the burn, baby.

Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**scours Saruman, then burninates him**
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
[Angst]
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't been burninated yet.

*hands over nickel*

Fire at will. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Didn't you hear? They left out the Scouring.
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Yup, your right.

**impales Saruman on a pole, then burninates him**

Saruman
Member # 2275

Can't we all just get along? I'll let you conquer the world with me. . . .
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
*passes Trogdor a nickel*
I'm ready for a burnination, please!

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator's Mom
Member # 5720

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator's Mom           Edit/Delete Post 
My son doesn't have time for you.

**Burninates Coccinelle**

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates Derrell and Cocinelly**

*in best Mr. Burn's voice*
Excellent!!!

Saruman, I've got a better idea. How we take over Hatrack.com and exploit it for our wicked plots and capers?

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Won't somebody think of the children?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Ooh . . . it's been too long since I've had a good caper. It's a deal.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Cool. What should our first caper be?
Saruman
Member # 2275

I think celia deserves a good prank.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Ok. I've got an idea.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Hmm... it doesn't seem to be working.
Ben
Member # 6117

- posted      Profile for Ben   Email Ben         Edit/Delete Post 
what on earth is this thread all about?

...nerds.

[ January 21, 2004, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Ben ]

Posts: 1572 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

yes, Ben, you're very smart.

Now, run along.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates Ophelia**

Okay, that didn't work. Now what?

Saruman
Member # 2275

Umm . . . what didn't work?
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
:gives nickel:
This one's for Valentine 014.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
A nickel! A nickel! Surely I'm worth more than a nickel! I mean I did just make my 200th post, that has to count for something!
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

It's a nickel for everyone. Some folks have tried to get off with in kind bartering or store credit, but he's had to be firm to keep prices so low.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates Valentine 10014123**

**Goes back to homework**

TimeTim
Member # 2768

- posted      Profile for TimeTim   Email TimeTim         Edit/Delete Post 
*hands shiny new nickel to Trogdor.*

Commence the cleansing by fire.

Posts: 218 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Here is five shiney pennies for Da_Goat.

[ February 12, 2004, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: pooka ]

SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wondering if I can be mildly Burninated. I just want to see what it's all about before fully commiting. <Flips a buffalo head nickel in Trogdor's general direction> I'll be glad to come back for a full Burnination later if it lives up to it's potential.
Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Lines up TimeTim, Da Goat and that last guy ...**

**Burninates all of them with the fury that only a mildly pissed off Dragon can muster......**

[Mad]

SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude,
Three on a Burnination? Is someone getting lazy at the end of the day?

Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

--I--
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*gets in line again*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Pandora: "Who left this box open? Could someone PLEASE tell me who left this box open?!?!?!?!?"
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.