FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN.
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
why am i not at the top of your list, novak?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Because your vengeance is more fiery than any Burnination, Celia.
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

- posted      Profile for Cheshire Kitty   Email Cheshire Kitty         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait...uh... can't we talk about this..*slowly backs out of thread*
Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

*moves EG onto "good" list*
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
HOLY CRAP.... I NEED TO HIRE SOME HELP. Where's JonBoy when you need him.....

OK...

here we go....

I hereby burninate BYu because he's named after my alma mater.

I hereby burninate Leto for being the best dressed man at EnderCon.

I hereby burninate Ni because he/she got a signature to work here

I hereby burninate celia because she won't mod mafia with me...

I hereby burninate David Bowles because he's such a flaming Josh Groban fan...

I hereby burninate Yourself, T-Smith, because you are the most 'active....

I hereby burninate Slash because he gets more reptile love than me....

I hereby burninate Emp because sources say he'll turn Anakin to the dark side

I hereby burninate Dan_Raven because he's so dang clever....

I hereby burninate Bob_Scopatz because he almost has 10,000 posts...

I hereby burninate Ralphie because... well... I don't need to cause 'that Pat guy' does such a good job at it without the use of dragon breath...

I hereby burninate 'that Pat guy?' because he's so dashingly handsome.

And as for Leonide's post.....
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

did you think that up yourself?

Chaotic -- I need 20 more cents.....

I'll be taking applications for accountant. Post all resumes here.

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Rule Number five: Veteran proxy burninations will now cost one dollar eaches.

(and whoever can catch the reference to another children's book in this post gets a free massage and burnination)

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Trogdor, my good man, I simply put new lyrics to a tune from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"...incidentally, the song "The Doctor is In"
[Smile]

quote:
*moves EG onto "good" list*
celia is Santa Claus!?!? [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**does Snoopy dance**
celia60
Member # 2039

*moves Leo onto "naughty" list*
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
i think i was already there, Santy [Cool]
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

i really just have 1 list. the list of people who have "it" coming. i'm not sure what "it" is, but it isn't good.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates celia for mucking up my thread**
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Mister Trogdor, your majesty-ness, can you burninate Troubadour? He's Australian, you know.

*drops a dollar on the altar*

Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhapsode
Member # 5062

- posted      Profile for Rhapsode           Edit/Delete Post 
:rolls out a dime: get toranaga....he makes a mockery of great wisdom.
Posts: 97 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

sorry, pat, you're still not on the list.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Trogdor walks over to Troubador and says...**

G'day mate! How bout I throw you on the barbie!

**burninates Troubador**

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Dang!

And Rhapsode... proxy burninations are 25 cents.

Rhapsode
Member # 5062

:throws a ten on the table and winks: make it good
Posts: 97 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*Burninates toranga with all the fury that $10 can muster. Throws in a burnination of Rhapsode for good measure. *
Rhapsode
Member # 5062

:rejoices in burnination, then realizes she spent last cash on burnination and cant afford clothes: Donations?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack is right. I forgot my sister. Go ahead and burninate her slowly.

*tosses Pat a quarter*

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**Burninates T's sister, who then gets into a car and drives to her friends house, which happens to have a thatched roof, burninating all of them too. **

Want me to burninate your parents too?

celia60
Member # 2039

if you burninate t, i might put you on the list.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**burninates T**
Rhapsode
Member # 5062

:naked, considering prostitution in exchange for clothing:
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Somebody give him some clothes, for hells sake.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Oh my poor charred booblets and pixie wings...

*skips off*

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

maybe now that you're nicely toasted, you'll get online again.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I might just do that.
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

Sweet. That's all the warmth he's gonna get in Melbourne, this time of year.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

The Burninator is OUT.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been a long-time burnitation recipient, and "Trogdor" always burninated me for free.

All you new burninatees are just sorry imitations of the original.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, who says I don't just type Ni! in every time?

::is FEMALE, btw.::

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaoticBlizzard
Member # 2914

- posted      Profile for ChaoticBlizzard   Email ChaoticBlizzard         Edit/Delete Post 
Weeee! All that Burnination, and only ONE naked person!? Err. Ah well.

*Hands Rhapsode my extra pair of shoes along with a pair of pink socks.*

That should be a cute look. [Big Grin]

-Chaotic

Posts: 97 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe this is the best thread ever. I may be late, but I'm here now. Who can I burninate?

[ April 17, 2003, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Jon Boy ]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Before you burninate anyone, I need to see proof that you have been given permission to do so.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
HOLY CRAP.... I NEED TO HIRE SOME HELP. Where's JonBoy when you need him.....
I think it's quite clear that Trogdor wants me to help burninate people. And anyway, zgator, you're not the boss of me.

*burninates zgator for free*

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to make sure I would be getting an official burnination for my money. I was going to ask you to burninate about 50 gajillion people for me, but if you're going to be like that, I'll just wait til Trogdor comes back.

Sheesh, you just ask a simple question.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
*skewers zgator on a spit, then slowly burninates him till he's nicely done*

You have to do it slowly to seal in the juices.

Mmm . . . roast gator . . . *drools*

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
I scoff at your Burnination. Trogdor is a total wuss. He can't stand up to one little armed knight or a single arrow. I on the other hand, have been known to defeat an entire battalion of armed nights with only my teeth.

Bares pointy teeth

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snarky
Member # 4406

- posted      Profile for Snarky   Email Snarky         Edit/Delete Post 
*busts out Holy Hand Grenade*

*pulls pin*

One, two, five. . . .

*throws grenade*

*burninates The Rabbit with a baptism of fire*

Posts: 586 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

The Burninator is IN.
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
WooHoo!

(btw, you picture is going to be delayed a bit by the move. [Frown] )

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

oh? does that mean i'm removed from sig duty?
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Give Kayla her daily dose of burnination, because I care.....

Burninates celia for not making a damn bit of sense, and for not signing up for Battle School mafia.....

celia60
Member # 2039

uh, you asked me a while ago for a photo for your sig and never took me up on it...kayla was so helpful in getting me the one i used too.

and i did sign up for mafia. i'm the first character in the character thread. you just have problems with double negatives [Razz]

*escapes burnination*

tee hee

Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

- posted      Profile for Cheshire Kitty   Email Cheshire Kitty         Edit/Delete Post 
::wonders how she avoided wrath of Burninator::

Skips unscathed throughout the thread humming song.

~Run, run as fast as you can, you can’t catch me I’m the Cheshire Kitty Woman.~

[Razz]

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

**picks up kitty by scruff of the neck, throws her in the garage**

Celia -- I will give you one free Veteran burnination if you can find me a Trogdor avatar. No purchase necessary, only in approved states.

Cheshire Kitty
Member # 5033

::hiss, arches back::

Hmm, I hope it's not...*glances up at roof* ...thatched. [Eek!]

:: meow::

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I only draw attention to my newbie self in hopes that the roof we have been meaning to fix for six years now will be irreparably harmed. I'm pretty sure it's mostly made of poplar pollen noodles by now.

::carefully peels 5 very sticky pennies from the dashboard cupholder for Trog::

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.