FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Minion/Imp/Goober for hire

Author Topic: Minion/Imp/Goober for hire
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Due to the fact that I haven't been used that much as a minion, and the fact that Saudade, my former evil Mistress is getting a new minion, it appears that I am out of the minion business. Saudade didn't fire me, though. I decided to leave, for the betterment of SMI (Saudades Minion Inc).

I am looking for a new master. One that would use me. I can pose as an Imp or a minion but Goober is my specialty. The good thing about this offer is that if more than one person wants me as their imp, all they have to do is battle whoever else wants me. So, if you can manage to get me, you got me.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
Get your camcorder charged and your patented black StalkerSuit on. We're going to Poland, boy.
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Oh man, is this the best offer I'm going to get??

Well, actually, stalking Kama IS a good option. Its just you that doesn't work into this picture. [Wink]

Well, ok then...

::puts on StalkerSuit::

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i'm also putting together a little evil task force. think you have what it takes?
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
:Locke
Member # 2255

- posted      Profile for :Locke   Email :Locke         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, stalking is evil. I think I'm kind of a subsidary to celia-brand evil.
Posts: 1744 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
You can be a minion of the Ice queen if you want.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

All depends on who wants to fight for me.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, you're not a goober until I officially dub thee a goober, T.

Secondly, all of this Imp talk and soliciting for Imps/Imp Status began with yours truly.

It seems to me if you're going to prevent yourself from being just another cheap imitation Imp you're going to have to attach yourself to the Original Imp Solicitor and Goober Designator.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Are you willing to square off against celia, Ni, and Locke?

And if so, are you willing to do it in a ring full of jello?

And killing Locke really early?

Member # 4842

- posted      Profile for *           Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm...jello wrestling.
Posts: 353 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
First of all, you're not a goober until I officially dub thee a goober, T.
But Toni, you have called me goober several times, and you haven't "officially dubbed" me a goober yet. [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Patience, little grasshopper.

T - You're missing the point.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
T, would you like to join Rent-a-Minion©, Inc.? The pay sucks, but the schedule's flexible, and there are free drinks in the break room.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndexCard
Member # 4585

- posted      Profile for IndexCard   Email IndexCard         Edit/Delete Post 
T, I'd be willing to fight for you. No matter what, I would. And I'll always be willing to fight for you. ((((T))))
Posts: 219 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a goober. I'm a "raving ego maniac."

I'd never make a good minion.

Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, boys. Why not stay out of the stalking business and give the plane ticket to Poland to someone who needs it?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^Saudade^
Member # 175

- posted      Profile for ^Saudade^   Email ^Saudade^         Edit/Delete Post 
1-Nobody dismissed you.
2- You cannot quit.
3- Quitting is the equivalent of a very painful slow death.

End of briefring.

Posts: 1449 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Saudade is part of the Florida Hatracker division. As a representative of the Central Florida office, I would first like to congratulate her on the excellent job she has done running the North Florida office.

If Saudade does decide to release T from his servitude, the Florida Hatrack division has first crack at retaining his minionhood.

T, I'm not sure where you got the idea that you could sell your services as a minion. Those services are wholly owned by Saudade to with as she pleases.

You should have read the fine print.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Exactly, Saudade.

And even if she said you COULD quit, I really don't think minions negotiate their own contracts, or are free-agents anyway.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Saudade, I assure you, he will die a slow and painful death for me if he works as my minion.

I don't deal well with damaged goods.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fine Print
Member # 4843

- posted      Profile for Fine Print           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You should have read the fine print.
I second this notion.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
Always looking for a good goober. There's a high turnover in my outfit.
Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anthro
Member # 6087

- posted      Profile for Anthro   Email Anthro         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm. Oldest undeleted thread here.

I'd like to head the Central Georgian Hatracker offices. I'm assembling an army to get Kathy Cox and quick.

[ February 13, 2004, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Anthro ]

Posts: 550 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I only hire Kitchen Minions. If you like to chop onions, this is the job for you!
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.