FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TheTick's Daddy Thread Revised (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: TheTick's Daddy Thread Revised
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
What a bright eyed boy! So sweet! *bubbles*

I love the picture of dad, with the toys nonchalantly on his lap. *grin* See how well you've fallen into fatherhood already?! [Smile]

Edit: Woo-hoo, I made the third page!

[ June 26, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: Christy ]

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. [Smile] He's such a good kid.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool, Tick!
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

More pictures at the aforementioned gallery.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh man, that's cute...
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwww! What a cutie!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

::beams:: [Big Grin]
Christy
Member # 4397

*giggle* I love that you were so enamored with Ticklet that you didn't even realize you were being photographed! [Smile]

What a cutie!

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

I was so proud of him. He didn't fuss at all, despite being held by a stranger and having water dribbled on his head in front of an audience. [Smile]
TheTick
Member # 2883

Hey, if you happen to check back here, there are some new Thomas pictures to be had. [Smile] More coming tonight or tomorrow also. May even have a tooth by then. [Big Grin]
Christy
Member # 4397

They get big so quickly!

Great pics. [Smile]

TheTick
Member # 2883

Thanks! He's such a good kid...he watches the football games with me. [Wink]
Christy
Member # 4397

Aaaah, male indoctrination! *giggle*

Does he have a team t-shirt/onesie yet?

TheTick
Member # 2883

He does indeed (may have that in one of the pictures I upload later, not sure), his Mommy and her family got him a Bills outfit. Very cute, but not my preferable team. [Wink]
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
My, what big eyes he has!

He's a cutie. [Smile]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

New pictures!

Mmmm...carrots. [Cool]

rivka
Member # 4859

Ooh! Yummy mushy stuff!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
Sigh... I hope my kids are worthy to be called 'Hatrack babies'. I swear, y'all turn out the most gorgeous children... Must be some latent 'geek' gene.

[ December 08, 2003, 06:35 PM: Message edited by: MaydayDesiax ]

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Whatever it was in the water that caused the spate of Hatrack babies must of had the side effect of serious cuteness.

All the hatracklets I've seen are adorable - and Thomas is no exception. Look at those eyes!

awwwwwww.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch out for those carrots, Tick. My mom tells me that when I was little I liked them a lot, so they fed me carrots all the time. I ate so many, I turned orange for awhile!
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

My mom still eats enough carrots that her skin has a slight yellowish tinge to it. Once in a while she overdoes the carrots, and it's really noticeable.
zgator
Member # 3833

That is one seriously cute kid, Tick. Although, the carrot pictures make me nervous. I was hoping that end might end up being at least a little cleaner than the other end. If you feed him enough carrots, does it come out orange on that side too?

quote:
He's such a good kid...he watches the football games with me.
Ryan watched the UF / FSU game with us. He wore his FSU clothes for the first half for Kristine and his Gator clothes for the second half. He seemed to cry during all those lousy calls. Because they won, he wore his FSU clothes the next day. But he did spit up all over them to show his true feelings.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

He's slowly being introduced to other foods...didn't seem to care for apple sauce, likes peaches, likes sweet potato, likes the cereal. He's not normally THAT messy, but he was very awake and active. Most of that is from grabbing the spoon for more. [Smile]
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
If you feed him enough carrots, does it come out orange on that side too?

With most babies who are just starting "solids," most things come out looking pretty similar to how it went in.

So, yes. [Big Grin]

zgator
Member # 3833

I'm thinking beets might be interesting.
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I've never really found babies to be all that cute. I like them, but I generally find non-human babies to be far cutier than the human variety.

This guy, though, is adorable. I can't believe how cute he is!

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

Noemon, Tom thinks all babies look like Winston Churchill. *giggle*

I think Thomas keeps getting cuter and cuter with every picture. He knows just how to look into the camera now with those big baby blue eyes. You're going to have to watch that one!

rivka
Member # 4859

Zan, I had one kid who loved beets. *thinks* Must have been the middlest.

Interesting doesn't begin to describe it.

TheTick
Member # 2883

Got some new pictures of Thomas in the album. Such fun as opening presents and discovering walk-behind toys!
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
What a cutie! Is he two? Was this our first real recognition that something weird happens this time of year (Christmas)?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

Nope, he's 8 months now. Mostly he loves (as we all do!) ripping and playing with paper. What's in the boxes is just icing on the cake.
eslaine
Member # 5433

*nostalgia*
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

I added 3 more pictures...for any interested. [Big Grin]
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*

Babies are the most wonderful thing in the world. Holding a baby is like nothing else.

I miss my babies - they are all kids now. and the oldest is a *gasp* pre-teen!

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

The best is when they fall asleep on you. The other day he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder, and his hands gripping my shirt. Couldn't put him down if I tried! He's getting to the point where he wants to be down and moving more and held less...::sigh::. By the time Kamacon rolls around, he'll be running all over the place.
eslaine
Member # 5433

I love it when they crawl around like they're full of energy, and keep going till they just stop. They crash right there on the floor where they ran out of juice.

*nostalgia again*

TheTick
Member # 2883

One Year Old!
dkw
Member # 3264

Oh my goodness, has it really been that long!?!

Still adorable, of course.

Happy Birthday, Ticklet!

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

Hey, he's quite the little stud!

I can't believe he's a year old already either! Has the time seemed to have flown for you?

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Happy birthday, Ticklet.

And (very) belated congratulations to the proud parents. [Big Grin]

Edit: Wow, that is some birthday cake! I only got a cupcake for my first birthday... suddenly, I feel ripped off.

[ August 05, 2004, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: imogen ]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

Thanks! To the absolute delight of his out of town grandparents, Thomas walked first at his birthday party while they were here. Now, he's a runner. [Smile] It has flown by at times but I think moreso for my wife. She misses the little cuddly baby Thomas. [Big Grin]

Now of course he can run to you or smile when you get home from work. [Wink]

[ August 06, 2004, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
The kid's got good taste in tractors....

[Big Grin]
FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

What's that? More pictures? That's right, five more pages of pictures, now that my wife's cousins are included. [Big Grin]

(sorry, no phone numbers available)

[ September 07, 2004, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

TheTick
Member # 2883

Hey! Google ad for flea and tick medications?? Not nice.
dkw
Member # 3264

Both Google ads I see are for The Tick on DVD.

edit: strange. After I posted this I got the flea and tick medication one.

[ September 07, 2004, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: dkw ]

TheTick
Member # 2883

It's random. Funny though.
Christy
Member # 4397

Hey, Tick, its hard being a grandma too! [Smile]

Adorable pictures.

TheTick
Member # 2883

That's my boy. [Smile]
TheTick
Member # 2883

*cough*
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
::gives TheTick some vitamin C::
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.