FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » TheTick's Daddy Thread Revised (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: TheTick's Daddy Thread Revised
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
Why, thank you, sax.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

New Thomas pictures! Featuring one of the cutest mommy/baby pictures in history. [Smile]

[ October 22, 2004, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Mike -- I get this when I try to view the pics from the link above:

quote:
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/gamesmaq/www/gallery/classes/User.php on line 90

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the link Farmgirl.

Awwww! *bubble* That is a wonderful Mommy/Thomas picture.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
He's getting so big now, Tick. Is he able to help you save the world yet?
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arthur
Member # 4026

- posted      Profile for Arthur   Email Arthur         Edit/Delete Post 
He's trying! As long as he can use power tools or car keys to help. He is really big on using a power drill to put holes in things. [Smile]
Posts: 153 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Arthur is a beautiful mommy [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

Sorry! That first link works when I'm logged in. [Embarrassed]

I got lucky with that picture...Thomas was getting his socks on, I pointed the camera toward him, and he laid his head down. [Smile]

TheTick
Member # 2883

[Wink]
TheTick
Member # 2883

Thomas and his buddy Stitch.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
awwwwwwwwwwww they're so cute together! Missy loves her Stitch too.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

He took 'titch' to the doctor today. He helped distract Thomas from the stethoscope. [Smile]
TheTick
Member # 2883

Thomas on his Fire Truck. [Smile]
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Both Thomas and his uncle have pretty eyelashes.....
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

Yeah, I don't know how many people I had to correct because of that.

"oh, what a cute little girl!"

[Roll Eyes]

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
My older brother had big brown eyes, breathtakingly long lashes, and curly blond hair until he was two.

Yeah, NO ONE, at first sight, thought he was a boy.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

New Thomas pictures! These are from Christmas part I while Uncle Gregg, Aunt Heather, baby Ethan and pup Maarten are here. New baby Ethan too.
Christy
Member # 4397

Adorable! I can't wait for Sophie to be able to help us with the tree, and Thomas looks so cute on his fire engine.

*whine* But where, oh where are the swimming pictures? [Razz]

And I'm getting funny errors on your forum, too [Frown]

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

I noticed that. I was able to backup the forum db, I'll have to try a few things tonight. Still working on the swimming pictures. [Smile]
TheTick
Member # 2883

I figured out the problem, should have it fixed tonight. [Smile]

Thomas really prefers to UNdecorate the tree rather than decorate. [Wink]

[ December 06, 2004, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: TheTick ]

TheTick
Member # 2883

Forum is back, btw.
TheTick
Member # 2883

Swim pictures and gingerbread house pictures! [Big Grin]
TheTick
Member # 2883

Thomas is already better in the water than me. [Wink]
Christy
Member # 4397

He looks like a natural, Tick!

What fun! I want to make gingerbread houses!

TheTick
Member # 2883

Thomas had fun, although he would rather eat the materials than put them on the house. [Big Grin]
TheTick
Member # 2883

New picture, christening my camera phone! Have to try a video later, see if I can get his voice out there too. [Big Grin]
TheTick
Member # 2883

I use my 4000th post for...more Thomas pictures! Seems appropriate. [Smile]

Hiding from Santa. He actually pulled his sweater up over his head. Funny guy.

Cookie decorating. Somehow, the candy kept disappearing. [Wink]

I stayed home with him Monday (it was -1 out!), it was one of my favorite days ever. [Big Grin]

TheTick
Member # 2883

Page one
Page two
Page three

Thomas on Christmas pictures! There are more on my in-law's camera, but these are mine. [Big Grin]

TheTick
Member # 2883

New pictures!! [Big Grin]

Baby New Year and the Piano Man

He's been learning his numbers to 10, and he went on a trip to North Carolina to see his cousin Ethan. [Smile]

TheTick
Member # 2883

I forgot to save my favorite one! He was in the shopping cart last night, he was holding my keys up to his face and was 'playing' them like a trumpet. [Smile] Complete with sound effects. What a funny guy.
TheTick
Member # 2883

Some more Thomas! The first two are T mugging for the camera. This from the boy who used to never smile for pictures. He then grabs the camera so he can see what the picture looks like. The last one was from our sick day on Monday. Poor guy just wanted to cuddle and sleep. I knew he wasn't feeling well when he didn't even get up to go see Mommy when she came home. [Frown]
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Awwwww! So sweet. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

[Big Grin]
Christy
Member # 4397

Oh my goodness! Poor sick boy. What a cutie, though.
TheTick
Member # 2883

New Thomas Pictures, page 1
New Thomas Pictures, page 2
New Thomas Pictures, page 3

Starts with pictures from his trip to 'lina, where he tired out Maarten the pup yet again. On Saturday we went swimming...Yes, I went in the pool with him. Shocking, I know. Then he had brunch with the Easter Bunny and Elmo at a new restaurant downtown. He flirted shamelessly with the waitresses as usual. The day ended with a trip to the circus! He sat with rapt attention through the whole thing. Afterwards, he got to ride an elephant!

Sunday had a special surprise for Thomas...cousin Ethan was here! For weeks he's been telling us that the other chair at his table was for 'E'. Here is Thomas sharing his toys with his cousin. This is probably my favorite picture. [Big Grin]

Lady Jane
Member # 7249

- posted      Profile for Lady Jane   Email Lady Jane         Edit/Delete Post 
He is such a darling. [Smile]
Posts: 1163 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

[Big Grin] He loved having cousin E to play with. He was so careful with him!
Christy
Member # 4397

[Angst] I think that Elmo is scary!

Yay for the circus, the elephant and toy-sharing! What a cutie! So...you going to have another one to nurture Thomas's big brother instincts? *grin*

TheTick
Member # 2883

I was more worried about the giant bunny, myself. [Wink] We were planning for another, but not for a while yet.
TheTick
Member # 2883

Thomas had an early birthday present this weekend...a Day out with Thomas the Tank Engine at the Medina Railroad Museum. My Thomas didn't seem to be too awake during the early part of the day, but that changed once we got there. [Smile] The first thing he saw was a giant LEGO Thomas! He very much enjoyed that. He got a tattoo on his hand, and played with a train layout.

After lunch, we got in line early so we could watch Thomas the Tank Engine arrive! We all get on board, and the ride begins. Finally, my buddy starts to perk up. Here is his Junior Engineer's certificate. Uncle Artie played Mister Conductor for the day, which is a perfect job for him. He's very funny and kids naturally take to him. Thomas was such a good boy all day. [Big Grin] I was very proud of him.

More pictures I didn't link to.

TheTick
Member # 2883

[delurk]

It's been a while...know what that means? MORE Thomas pictures! [Big Grin] We found out that T particularly likes going really fast in boats. [Smile]

[/delurk]

TheTick
Member # 2883

New Thomas picture!

He's so grown up. *sniff* More to come. [Smile]

TheTick
Member # 2883

Is he three already? [Smile]
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.