FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Thread to State the Obvious (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Thread to State the Obvious
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
ae! Long time now see.

The only thing about the dark there is to be afraid of is the coffee table.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punchdrunk
Member # 2654

- posted      Profile for Punchdrunk   Email Punchdrunk         Edit/Delete Post 
I have killed this thread.
Posts: 519 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Homosexuality is a hot topic today.
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Der Grammatikfuehrer
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Lots of people have poor spelling and grammar skills.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Man, would you look at that sky? Talk about BLUE.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTick
Member # 2883

- posted      Profile for TheTick   Email TheTick         Edit/Delete Post 
This guy's cute.
Posts: 5422 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punchdrunk
Member # 2654

- posted      Profile for Punchdrunk   Email Punchdrunk         Edit/Delete Post 
You know what I really hate is the event when people use a whole lot of really unnecessary words that they really don't need to use at all to make the point that they want to make.

Told you I've killed it.

[ August 05, 2003, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Punchdrunk ]

Posts: 519 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tabithecat
Member # 5228

- posted      Profile for tabithecat   Email tabithecat         Edit/Delete Post 
That guy IS cute
Posts: 122 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Silverblue Sun
Member # 1630

- posted      Profile for The Silverblue Sun   Email The Silverblue Sun         Edit/Delete Post 
Katharina believes I am charming, handsome and a genius.
Posts: 2752 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Migraines suck. Badly.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that really obvious?
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Where is Captain Obvious?? It seems like this thread would be an obvious place for him to show up! [Wink]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrack has been really slow lately. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
In the RotK spirit,

Legolas: "A diversion."

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
My (nick)name is Shigosei. Isn't that great?
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Despite all the bickering, despite all the controversy, and although I am pretty neutral as far as politics go, I believe it can be stated without a shadow of a doubt that Thomas Jefferson is not alive anymore.

[ December 26, 2003, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really mad. [Mad]
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

quote:
Despite all the bickering, despite all the controversy, and although I am pretty neutral as far as politics go, I believe it can be stated without a shadow of a doubt that Thomas Jefferson is not alive anymore.
I beg to differ
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, look! They're cloning people now!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Raelians are crazy go nuts, yo.
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
It is not okay to leave your minivan side door open, so that your children can sit on the edge and dangle their legs out the door (with your permission).

This is especially not a good idea if your 4-yr old has impulse control issues, and so decides to chase after the toy he threw out of the van.

*head in hands, moaning

Good grief, they don't make enough chocolate to have made this night any better.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert Hugo
Member # 3980

- posted      Profile for Javert Hugo   Email Javert Hugo         Edit/Delete Post 
Claudia Therese, was the minivan moving?????

*hugs CT* You're wonderful, dear. I'm sorry about the baby.

Posts: 1753 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, kat. Not at high speeds, but yes. And the kid is somehow pretty much okay. (sometimes "babies bounce," thank God)

Oh criminy, though, it just reminds me how utterly vile I would become if I had to do this twelve hours a day for the rest of my life. Thank God -- again! -- for job creativity.

[Smile]

But I got to give out a lot of blankets from Project Linus. Here's a cheer for thousands of achy fingers and pricked thumbs, and a shout-out for every crafter who'd like to donate a bit of love and skill. Every one of the blankets I gave out was blessed with a delighted smile.

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I am not Frisco or Bob the Lawyer.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Obvious
Member # 4486

- posted      Profile for Captain Obvious           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm about four and a half months late to this thread.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
My name rhymes with....
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
Rick, sick, hick, clique, thick, slick, quick, kick, bic, flick, stick, tick
Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
...wick, crick, brick, knick, click, snick, trick, pick

It's easy to find words that rhyme with nick.

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.