FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » rainny.com

Author Topic: rainny.com
Netty
Member # 4306

- posted      Profile for Netty   Email Netty         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys!

I finally finished the layout of my site: http://www.rainny.com

Please tell me what you think.

Cheers,

Netty [Hat]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I like the new colour scheme. [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice.

I especially like "Narcis" and your copy of "Little portrait of Margot, daughter of the artist" by Johan B. Ponsioen (1938). You do a great job of capturing the expression in the eyes.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juliette
Member # 5484

- posted      Profile for Juliette   Email Juliette         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a beautiful page.
And Toni, I'm very impressed with your knowledge of art. I was just like ooooh purty. [Big Grin]

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Oh, please woman.

I'm just good at being specific and picky. [Smile]

(And if I didn't know better, I'd say you were lurking far more than you're posting. Are you officially sucked into the 'rack, then? Dare I hope? [Wink] )

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
quiet, ralphie, shining that light in her face like that might scare her off.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I have it on good authority that Juliette cracks with tequila and peer pressure.
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
ah, well...

*waves tequila bottle*

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
So tell me, do you buy the whole set of pastels and ignore everything except the pink and purple, or do you just buy the pink and purple separately?

Really, it's beautiful work. I agree about the eyes, there's something haunting in them.
And the main page is a gorgeous layout (did you do that yourself too?)

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Your page is very beautiful. It's a little hard to read some of the text, but I'm not even sure that detracts.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Netty
Member # 4306

- posted      Profile for Netty   Email Netty         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot all of you!!! [Big Grin]

I'm glad you find the eye-expression of Margot good, Ralphie and Martha. Representing is not my strongest point. [Smile]

Juliette, do I know much about art? Did you read my presentation? I don't really know much about it I guess, though I wish I did...

I read Ender's Game and the following books a year ago. I havn't been here for quite a while.

I just bought some pastels that I liked. I don't really need many colours and they're very expensive. [Wink] And the layout is self-made, thanks.

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.