FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Insult Game (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Insult Game
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
At least I finished my secondary education!
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
No doubt your bitterness stems from the fact that you were turned down by clown college . . .
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Smooth, Icarus...slow on the uptake once again.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

Aw, carp!

sm, watching PBS does not count as secondary education!

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

And you think the Food Network does?

[ August 20, 2003, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Icarus
Member # 3162

Possibly. Certainly there are eggplants with more intelligence than you possess.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Icarus: you silly dramatic wuss of a thespian. I am really going to enjoy this one. I hope you don't consider yourself cool or funny, just because you are leeching off of Bob and Cor's reputation. Once in a while, you may say something clever, but what you don't want everyone else to know is that Bob writes all your posts, emails them to you, and you just look pretty for your pictures and talk about how GLORIOUS you were in 1776. Steal the show, my foot. I bet you got up there, and choked. And whats the deal with your insane Disney Obsession!?! I may have my obsessions, but holy crap. Seriously, take a few lessons on how not to be socially inept, they will help you out tons, I'm sure.

(Everything above was a joke insult. Take it with a grain of salt.)

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Jebus, was that a dissertation or an insult? Seriously, take a few lessons on how to edit, they will help you out tons, I'm sure, you old windbag. [Taunt]
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Morbo, I would start insulting you, but more than likely, my words would carry some truth about how hated and despised you are.

(Again, this is not serious)

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, poor TS. He's so worried about how Morbo, an evil villain, views his insult. Perhaps what he doesn't realize is that if Morbo really cared, he would have zapped TS with his lazer gun...

Poor, confused TS...

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

::hands Orchid a card::

code:
---------------------------------
| |
| Insult School |
| Enroll NOW!!! |
| Learn How to Insult |
| 100 bucks per class |
| |
| Frisco PhD |
|_______________________________|

BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
It's okay, TS, if you have to write everything down on cards. We understand about your learning disability.
Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

The only disability I have when it comes to learning, is trying to figure out why you look the way you do. I just can't seem to figure out how someone could look so wretched.

(Again, I feel like Im being too cruel with some of these... its not true and I don't think you are ugly)

Sauron
Member # 5330

- posted      Profile for Sauron           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, does your mommy know you got up after she tucked you in? What's with all the apologetic disclaimers? Maybe you should start a "the insult game--but I don't really mean it" thread."

[ August 21, 2003, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: Sauron ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Sauron, you stink.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

The reasons why I was apologizing after everyone one was because last night, I happened to be very ticked off, and I was worried that it was leaking over into what I thought was being a joke.

Oh, and sarcasticmuppet... you suck.

I happen to be in a very noninsulting mood right now.

zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
Which is a good thing, since your insults are always so pathetic.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

As opposed to your so-original insults:
quote:
eslaine, didn't you understand that we felt so bad for you and your pathetic insults that we were just letting the thread die.
z
Which we all wait for breathlessly, to see how you're going to use "pathetic insults" (yet again) to such cruel, stinging effect. [Roll Eyes]

[ August 22, 2003, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

Breathlessly, as in without breath? I can't think of a better way for you to be.
Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

You can't think of a better way for me to be because your insults are so pathetic. [Taunt]
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
You really have no right to call someone pathetic when you're so lame as to add a graemlin to the end of your insult--and a juvenile one, at that. Way to display your verbal skills, there.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

I added the graemlin in a failed attempt to point out that it was a self-referential sarcastic insult, that is that I had mocked him for using pathetic twice, then I used it myself.
Sorry it still went over your head. I shall endeavor to be more clear for the sophmoric among us.

You stink, is that better?

[edit:D'oh! I hate it when I mispell insults. Good catch, Megan]

[ August 22, 2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Morbo ]

Megan
Member # 5290

Not really...that's still pretty juvenile. And you misspelled "sophomoric." [Big Grin]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
You are correct Megan. Your stink is not better.
*sniff, sniff* In fact, its gotten quite a bit worse.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Ahh yes, Dan, connoisseur of all things stanky...
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

At least Dan doesn't share a name with a stinky camel, Sopwith.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

I wouldn't be one to talk, Morbo. Your name conjures images of the stereotypical high school Goth kid.
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
And your name conjures up images of two old men in a balcony. [Wink]
Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you have nothing better to do than bump dead or dying threads?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Yes, he could have spent time chatting with Rivka, but any sane person would do anything other than suffer that torture.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Anything, perhaps, except chat with Dan_raven. Your faulty capitalization disturbs me.
zgator
Member # 3833

<checks calendar>

<continues waiting for the day that Megan comes up with a decent insult>

[ August 27, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: zgator ]

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
His lack of initiative was often mistaken for patience...
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
His lack of patience was often mistaken for initiative...
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't you gotten too close to the Sun yet?

[ September 01, 2003, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Erik Slaine ]

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't you thought of a better insult yet?
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What a name--Nick. How does it feel to be named after a shaving accident?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Better than being named after some prissy bird.
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
What, you mean you have to label yourself sarcastic?
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Julie, Julie
Test your stoolie

(sorry)

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniK
Member # 3939

- posted      Profile for JenniK   Email JenniK         Edit/Delete Post 
an amazingly inept insult I must say.
Posts: 325 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Yet somehow yours manages to be worse.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
You really have to wonder about the personality of someone who has such a large fraction of the posts in this thread.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Someone is forgetting the entire purpose of this forum.
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Which purpose, sadly, is the ONLY purpose you seem to have found in your life.
Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Just because you live to impress people you've never met doesn't make it true for the rest of us.
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
So you admit to living for the moment in which you can. . .what, disappoint people?

You're doing a good job so far.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Oh, I forgot. You assume to be a member of the general human population.
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
And you're so much better, right? I mean, who wouldn't want to be a cross between a marionet and a puppet?
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

you're just jealous because you couldn't think of a better handle than your name.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.