FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » maui babe Has Left the Forum… aloha (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: maui babe Has Left the Forum… aloha
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Really? Do you have a DSM-IV handy to make that diagnosis?

...wait...is she a cannibal? 'Cause THEN she's a sociopath.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
See, mack?

You're not an idiot.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Scoot, were you the one who brought the swords?

'Cause I didn't get one. Share!

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
EllenM: Get a clue. We are SO not interested in your airing your private battles with maui babe on the forum.

You posts are totally inappropriate and out of line.

I have joined others in reporting you to the mods.

**Ela**

[ September 20, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Ela ]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

*raises eyebrow*

You know, if any of that were true, I might've been offended.

mackillian
Member # 586

*snort*
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
*seconds mack's snort*
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
You're crushed?

I'm offering you a hand out, Ellen. I'm telling you the way to get back to rights with this community.

Recognize your mistake. Feel sorrow for the pain you've caused. Make restitution.

Sound familiar?

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been resisting posting on this thread, and trying to let it die, but of course, it lives on, and I can't help myself because of this:

quote:
Mac,
Hide behind your ignorance, and your lack of experience

*falls down laughing at EllenM*

Also: reported thread to mods.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, did I forget to mention that the janitor has a life? So sorry, EllenM, that your bid for (negative) attention isn't being salved quickly enough.

*rollseyes*

That is all.

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Satan
Member # 529

- posted      Profile for Satan   Email Satan         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]

Don't go dragging my name into this.

Posts: 109 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

- posted      Profile for Speed   Email Speed         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Thou doth protest too loudly
The correct second-person singular familiar conjugation of "to do" in Renaissance English is "Thou dost..." If you're going to sound pretentious, it helps to learn how to do it properly. How many of these am I going to have to correct before you give up?

[edit: If you were going for the Shakespeare quote, it is "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." It's from Hamlet. Cut and paste it somewhere so you can get it right next time.]

[ September 20, 2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Speed ]

Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
<sings>
I can't get no-o...

Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

quote:
very articulate reply not
Wow, I feel like I'm back in 1990, when Wayne's World references were considered sharp and witty. Perhaps while you're at it, you could work "Well isn't that special?" or "...makin' copies" into your next clever reply. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2804 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
It's fun to talk to insane people...
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
You're complaining about it not being logical, convincing, or persuasive? [ROFL]

[ September 20, 2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Rappin' Ronnie Reagan ]

Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Speed
Member # 5162

I'm not arguing anything. I'm just having fun taking potshots at an uncommonly easy target. I've got to stop now. I think I'm feeding the troll. Take care, and don't forget your Zyprexa.
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
Calling Bellevue....calling all available psych wards...patient escaped...
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

- posted      Profile for Toretha   Email Toretha         Edit/Delete Post 
jon, get on aim!
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m. bowles
Member # 3743

- posted      Profile for m. bowles   Email m. bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

Hold your jets, cool your horses! I'll be on!
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m. bowles
Member # 3743

This thread is so .....Springer-esque! Go Jerry, go Jerry!
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

my horses aren't hot.
Posts: 3493 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

What about your jets?
Toretha
Member # 2233

If I had jets, you don't think they'd turn on just because you're posting before you sign on aim, do you? what a waste of power..... [Taunt]
Human
Member # 2985

Could you give me a gazomba status update, then?
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
What i'd really like to know is whether EllenM behaves like this under all circumstances, or whether she gets coaching from her children [Roll Eyes]

Grow the friggin' hell up, and go get a life that doesn't require hijacking other peoples internet forum accounts. (really, how stupidly childish can it get?)

And just to reiterate, the best way of dealing with disfunctional people is not by reciprocating and thereby becoming similarly disfunctional. It just goes to demonstrate how ugly of a person you are.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

what's gazomba?
Human
Member # 2985

It's a synonym for jahoobies.
mackillian
Member # 586

baZOOMbas. get it right.
Toretha
Member # 2233

ahh, yes, the b makes a difference in comprehension of it.
Toretha
Member # 2233

is the zoom the part the emphasis is on, mack, or did you spell it that way just to point out the correction?
Human
Member # 2985

Gazombas is also another word for hooters! Jahoobies is a synonym for knockers.
mackillian
Member # 586

[Wall Bash]
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
Ellen....

I'm trying to figure out what you're trying to prove here. Are you trying to persuade us to your side? Do you think we'll jump on your bandwagon? Do you think that we'll start hating mauibabe based on your word alone?

If so, then guess what?

You have come across as a psycho-weirdo-strango-bitch. And guess what, no matter what you say, you will always remain that way in our minds.

Human said it well. Just go away. You can't win here. We're much too smart. We'll rip you to shreds, and I'll lead the fricking charge.

[Smile]

Pat

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toretha
Member # 2233

sorry mack, just trying to figure these terms out, never heard them before
m. bowles
Member # 3743

He said hooters! [ROFL]
Pat
Member # 879

Someone is deleting posts.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Who?
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Rhymes with 'felon?'
mackillian
Member # 586

If you delete a post, does your post count go down?
Pat
Member # 879

Oh yeah.
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, no. I've checked. [Wink]

Pat, seriously? What I find amazing is that she is only selectively deleting. Besides the ones with the personal information about my kids (or step-kids) I think I would have deleted the one where she uses the word . . . . nevermind, the Janitor did it. But, hey, that's just me. [Wink]

[ September 20, 2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Kayla ]

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Hey Pat. Email me, please.
KathrynHJanitor
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for KathrynHJanitor   Email KathrynHJanitor         Edit/Delete Post 
KathrynHJanitor, here.

I have done a major slash and burn on this thread. If there are any more libelous posts regarding mauibabe posted here, please let me know immediately. This sort of thing will NOT be tolerated, and I'm delighted that so many of you wrote to me and let me know it was going on before it went even farther.

KHK

Posts: 92 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
::Nominates Kathryn for Janitor of the Year::
Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
^_^ (Glad our Janitor didn't get annoyed)

I'm glad I got to read this thread when it made sense...

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Jamie -- I've sent the email, and am now putting you in the penalty box, 2-minutes for high sticking.
mackillian
Member # 586

high stick THIS: --I--
Pat
Member # 879

That's my girl. Now go get in the penalty box. Shoo.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.