FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Revenge of the Newbs!

Author Topic: Revenge of the Newbs!
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

- posted      Profile for NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge   Email NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge         Edit/Delete Post 
The Articles of newbie revenge:

1. discrimination against newbs

a. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of implying that there is something inherently lowly of being a newb will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity!

b. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of implying that newbs are inherently of lower inteligence will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity!

c. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of implying that there is something inherently at all bad about being a newb will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity!

2. Derogatory use of the word newb

a. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of Derogatory use of the word newb in any way, shape or form will be suffer rape by a thousand rabid bunnies!

b. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of Derogatory use of the word newb, or any conjugation or synonym thereof, in any way, shape or form will be suffer rape by a thousand rabid bunnies!

c. Repeated offenders of part (a) and (b) of this article will suffer proportionate multiplications of their punishments.

3. other offenses

a. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of any such-like offense even remotely related to the concept of newb will be afflicted with painfull disapearing of genitals disorder for all eternity!

b. the punishment in part (a) of this article shall not be construed to limit other punishments, but all punishments shall be cumulative.

3. Dead_Horse
a. Because of what he's going to write, If Dead_Horse even thinks about posting on this thread, he will simulataneously suffer all punishments enumerated in these articles

b. If Dead_Horse actually posts on this thread, in adition to the disciplinary action taken in part (a), he will also be condemned to be impaled with a pickle in the behind

c. part (b) is not an error. This means Dead_Horse will be condemned to be impaled with another pickle, and another and...

4. ex-post-facto and future offenses

a. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of commiting any of the offenses enumerated in articles 1-3 at any time before these articles were established will, in addition to aforesaid punishments, have their intestines stuck on their noses and tracheas for all eternity.

b. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of intent to commit in the future any of the offenses enumerated in articles 1-3 at any time after these articles are established will, in addition to aforesaid punishments, have their intestines stuck on their noses and tracheas for all eternity.

c. Anyone predicted by NewbTheTERRIBLE to commit any of the offenses enumerated in articles 1-3 at any time after these articles are established will, in addition to aforesaid punishments, have their intestines stuck on their noses and tracheas for all eternity.

4. making fun of the articles

a. In these articles, it is to be understood that "NewbTheTERRIBLE" means "NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge"

b. Anyone caught by NewbTheTERRIBLE making fun of or in any way critisizing or implying critisizm of these articles will suffer all the tortures here-in, and in addition, will suffer banishment from hatrack for one day, or 24 hours(incidently, this banishment will take place at sometime perpetrator is not going to be on hatrack anyway, and all other vengeances will take place after perpetrator is dead<<<after I e-mail them my nephew's diaper.)

[ August 28, 2003, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge ]

Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Back in your box newbie!
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 3007

- posted      Profile for Newbie   Email Newbie         Edit/Delete Post 
*crawls back into box*
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
What about stuff we do to N00bz? [Evil]
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4899

- posted      Profile for New Member   Email New Member         Edit/Delete Post 
Wonder how many posts this name has...
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

- posted      Profile for NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge   Email NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge         Edit/Delete Post 
Xavier, under Articles 1. and 2. of the "Articles of newbie revenge" listed below:

1. discrimination against newbs

a. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of implying that there is something inherently lowly of being a newb will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity!

b. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of implying that newbs are inherently of lower inteligence will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity!

c. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of implying that there is something inherently at all bad about being a newb will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity!

2. Derogatory use of the word newb

a. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of Derogatory use of the word newb in any way, shape or form will be suffer rape by a thousand rabid bunnies!

b. Anyone found guilty by NewbTheTERRIBLE of Derogatory use of the word newb, or any conjugation or synonym thereof, in any way, shape or form will be suffer rape by a thousand rabid bunnies!

c. Repeated offenders of part (a) and (b) of this article will suffer proportionate multiplications of their punishments.

I hereby sentence you to rape by TWO thousand rabid bunnies! I further sentence you to torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity THREE TIMES OVER!

Posts: 34 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

I hereby ammend The Articles of newbie revenge by adding article five:

5. insulting god
a. anbody found guilty of calling me a newb or any synonym (which btw, I'm not really) will be bitch slapped by the entirety of the humane society And the ACLU, And the PTA association of NewYork City.

Oh! And my sister.
repetitively, for all eternity

b. this law is also retroactive

repetetively for all eternity

NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Without further adieu, Xavier I find you guilty of the offense in article five and you therefore will be bitch slapped by the entirety of the humane society And the ACLU, And the PTA association of NewYork City.

Oh! And my sister.
repetitively, for all eternity

Chade Fallstar
Member # 5581

- posted      Profile for Chade Fallstar           Edit/Delete Post 
Newbs suck!

At least that's what I heard.

Posts: 155 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
It's not that ALL newbies suck. Only the ones who overcompensate for their inferiority complexes suck.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Slaine
Member # 5583

- posted      Profile for Erik Slaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, this topic has more clauses than the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I'll have to study it longer, perhaps taking a course on how to interpret it.

Do they have a copy of Revenge of the Newbs! for Dummies out yet?

Posts: 1843 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Only the ones who overcompensate for their inferiority complexes suck.
I disagree. Only the ones who overcompensate in a way that I don't find funny suck.

Did anyone else notice that there are two articles 4?

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Saxon75, though my sources happen to tell me you're a fairly decent guy, I'm afraid, that under the 2ND article four, I have to sentence you to banishment from hatrack for one day, or 24 hours, which will incidently occur on a day that you will not be on hatrack anyway.
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
::sigh:: Decent. That's probably the best I can hope for around here. Guess it could be worse.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
1, 2, 4, 4. Who knew! No wonder I always sucked at math.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Tom, though my sources tell me you're also a fairly decent guy, except for occaisionally being a oversized rectum, I'm putting you on probation for almost violating Article one, parts (a) and (c) of the articles of newbie revenge.
If you make this error a second time you will suffer torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity! Twice! [Evil Laugh]

NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

GRRRR! Kayla! I'm trying to deal out serious punishment to serious sources of discrimination here. Not only do I sentence you to one day's banishment from hatrack, I sentence your brother to one day's banishment an I will edit my post if I get any more smack talk. [No No] [No No]
Kayla
Member # 2403

Cool! You know who my brother is?!? Can you tell me?

Why don't n00bz know how to use the edit button?

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
Huzzah. We n00bs gotta stick together! We need a union.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

quote:
I sentence your brother to one day's banishment an I will edit my post if I get any more smack talk.
To edit which post? That one, or the misnumbered one?

See why we need an angel smilie?

::angel::

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
See, the union idea wouldn't work, because there would come a point when everyone in the union would be no longer quite newbies anymore, and then when the real newbies came, all the people in the union would be too annoyed by them to invite them to join the union. It's a vicious cycle.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Chade Fallstar, I was going sentence you to torture by chronic disembowelment for all eternity and painfull disapearing of genitals disorder for all eternity, but then I realized, What the Devil! You are a newb!

So I have to add a new clause:

6. Traitors
Any newbie violating any of the articles will be seen under the articles as a traitor and hung by the toe hairs with head in a pot of froglegs until dead! For all eternity! [Evil] I love saying that.

Kayla
Member # 2403

I knew it. You have no idea who my brother is! [Mad]

You know, I've been bugging him to come here. I even gave him a screen name! Needless to say, if he's posting here, he hasn't told me about it. [Frown]

Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Anyone predicted by NewbTheTERRIBLE to commit any of the offenses enumerated in articles 1-3 at any time after these articles are established will, in addition to aforesaid punishments, have their intestines stuck on their noses and tracheas for all eternity.
What's so convenient about this in relation to the other articles of revenge is that once you string up a few Jatraqueros, you can use their intestines as a way of predicting possible violations of 4-C. And then of course, once you punish those felons then you can use their entrails to... well, you get the picture.

A perpetual Jatraquerian anthropomancy, if you will.

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

Actually, what's convient about it is that currently, there is no 3. He can go back and edit it to add a number three at any point and time and nail us all!
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Just who does this sick nube think he is anyway?
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge, if you like disembowelling so much, try hara-kiri.
Otherwise, quit beating your,
Dead_Horse
P.S. But if you think you can stop being annoying and gross, Welcome to Hatrack. [Roll Eyes]

[ August 28, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Dead_Horse ]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
I've always found impaling to be much more interesting.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Zalmoxis and Kayla, thanks for the great suggestions! I'll even let Kayla's brother off the hook. [Big Grin] I didn't say he had to be a member to get banished, now did I. [Razz]
Perhaps I'll go back and add a second number three, just to prove Kayla right. [ROFL] [Evil Laugh]

NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

Dead_Horse: under the second article three(and you can thank Kayla for that) I hereby sentence you to be impaled with a pickle in the behind, in addition to, well... a lot of other bad (and yes, gross, but anybody convicted pretty much deserves it) stuff! For all eternity!
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge
Member # 5588

[Big Grin]
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
NewbTheTERRIBLErEVENge, you amuse me.
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nato
Member # 1448

- posted      Profile for Nato   Email Nato         Edit/Delete Post 
My my a lot of "newbie" topics on the front page tonight.
Posts: 1592 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
Eww.....That's......just.....weird.
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.