Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » uru

Author Topic: uru
cyruseh
Member # 1120

- posted      Profile for cyruseh   Email cyruseh         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone, this really made me excited. Last night, I was chosen to be a beta tester for Uru, and online version of myst.

I was only able to play around a little last night with it since I started so late. But it seems to be really cool. Also, this is my first time as a beta tester so that is exciting in and of itself [Smile]

Posts: 879 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Bastard! Bastard bastard bastard! I wanted to be a beta tester for URU! I didn't even know they were doing beta tests! [Mad] :finger:

Just kidding. [Wink] Have fun with URU, I think it's going to be the first MMO game with casual-gamer appeal. And I'm sure those crazy guys at Cyan can pull it off.

I'm sure they made you sign an NDA or somesuch, so you can't flood Hatrack with nifty screenshots, can you?

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cyruseh
Member # 1120

- posted      Profile for cyruseh   Email cyruseh         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I had to sign an agreement, but they do have some screen shots up, just not that many. Ill have to look at my agreement again to see what all I am allowed to say but I know I can say this, the opening is pretty unique! [Cool]
Posts: 879 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.