FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Be proud of your orange wearing ways. (Boston Hatrack Picnic) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Be proud of your orange wearing ways. (Boston Hatrack Picnic)
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Remind me to sit at home and wait for a phone call next time there's a Boston Get Together.

[Wink]

Sounds like a fun time guys!! And if anyone cares to wait like.... 5 hours for a download over AIM, I have about 5 straight minutes of Myr giggling insanely. She does that a lot.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

- posted      Profile for Godric   Email Godric         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...I have about 5 straight minutes of Myr giggling insanely. She does that a lot.
You have no idea... [Razz]
Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4842

- posted      Profile for *           Edit/Delete Post 
God, your big post is awesome. It made me laugh a lot!

Oh, and [Razz]

Posts: 353 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
*Shakes cane at Godric*

When I was a young whippersnapper, we always waxed eloquently about our elders.

Kids these days...

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
Godric, may I be your honorary stalker?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
wow Godric, I don't know what to think of your name being abbriviated to "God" ... kinda scary in a neat but distubing way...

[Angst] or [Hail]

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have been disguised as a fish the other day would you?

[ September 15, 2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure how I feel about being exactly how Godric pictured me. o_O
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like fun! Maybe you can do it again next year, when I'll most likely be living in the area... *hopeful face*

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

Martha, I'll be accepting applications Monday-Friday 8:00am-4-00pm all next week.

Dragon, disguised as a fish? [Confused]

Mack, you should feel wonderful about that! You're the only person to have lived up to my expectations. [Wink]

[ September 16, 2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Godric ]

Posts: 1295 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, the rest of us were to busy living down to your expectations of us [Smile]

-Bok(Bok)

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

[Big Grin]
Member # 4842

Hahahaha, that's got me curious as to what you *were* expecting...
Posts: 353 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Godric, there was a thread about God appearing as a fish and speaking Hebrew but I can't find it now! (darn search to heck [Wall Bash] )
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarahdipity
Member # 3254

- posted      Profile for sarahdipity   Email sarahdipity         Edit/Delete Post 
Are there pictures up?
Posts: 872 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 4842

I sent the most Group Photo-ey picture there was to foobonic. I have a few of us playing with Legos and, of course, the burger-eating ones. I can send these in too.

Actually, I'll do that right now.

::goes to do that::

Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
Yey photos!

Hey Godric, did the vidcam produce anything worthy?

Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Dragon, I remember the thread but I can't find it. I did however find the link the thread produced. Ironic, isn't it?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,915125,00.html

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Godric
Member # 4587

Suneun, I haven't gotten a chance to loook at any of the video (all 2-3 minutes of it) yet. This isn't surprising. I have video over a year old I haven't looked at yet. I'm better keeping up with writing letters to people than watching all the footage I have.

I wonder why I bother... [Dont Know]

[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.