FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » porce in LA, get her while she's hot!

Author Topic: porce in LA, get her while she's hot!
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
hey guys, i am taking a bus down to LA on a semi-spur of the moment trip.
i should be getting in on wednesday evening, and will be leaving sunday morning.
i will be staying with emstar.
i am so up for anything, but just so you know i have ZERO dollars, in fact, i am borrowing the money for the bus trip and will probably borrow a jack for emergencies/so i can eat.

let the luvins begin. [Kiss]

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought Porce was constantly hot.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no idea where emstar lives relative to anyone else.

But my place is SO available Thursday!

I wanna meet porce!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
porce-
Of course I'd love to see you.
I have a question though, why do you need "a jack" if you're taking the bus. [Razz]

[ September 15, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: LadyDove ]

Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Ok, turns out I'm actually fairly convenient.

So, who's up for a SHINDA?! [Big Grin]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
T, I was going to say the same thing... *confused*
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I should also mention that I'm happy to go somewhere else, if that works better for people.

Either way, SHINDA!!! [Big Grin]

LadyDove
Member # 3000

Shinda! Shinda! Shinda!
Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
hey, if em and val and sandy are free (or any combination of those three) i would be totaly up for it...and i can't deny that lady dove has THE coolest house ever.
and on the dl, i am trying to snatch this guy i am visiting down there, and i can't imagine said guy not being impressed by a fridge of every soda imaginable, a garage with an air hockey table, and a WATER SLIDE.
okay, so they aren't mine, but they are my friends', right?! hahhaaa.
but if we can't make it to your house hopefully we can meet up somewhwere convenient for everyone.
i am all about spontaneous, but i know that emstar has the weekend free, as far as i know.
maybe i can get her and my old school friend plus the newboy to all hop in a car and drive to the shinda-palace?
we shall see.
i will collect phone numbers and email addresses.
ellissara@hotmail.com

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

My house is your house. [Smile]
If they don't want to drive, I'm okay with travelling to the West Side. Sat AM is spoken-for by my kids soccer games, aside from that, I have no plans yet.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
::sniffs::

Have fun. [Frown]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Shinda V: The Porce Strikes Back.

I have the usual issues -- if Thursday or Friday, I need to leave early enough to get Mooselet to bed at a decent hour. If it's Saturday, Mama might even be able to attend, and I know LadyDove has wanted to meet her. However, we still need to leave early -- earlier, in fact, since we have a refresher course at the hospital for second-time-around parents-to-be. We'd have to leave by 4:00-4:30 for that.

Like to attend, hope it works out.

--Pop & Fam

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[Frown] We'll miss you too, Ralphie.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Ya... sure she has a cool house.

But what about belly dancers? WE had belly dancers.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

hey, just cause i don't have finger cymbals doesn't mean these hips don't shimmy, kiddo.

besides, what is bellydancing when you can have bootydancing? muah ah ah. [Evil]

LadyDove
Member # 3000

T, was that an offer to come out and give us a dancing demonstration?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

::looks up bus info for a trip to LA really soon::

Can you balance a candle on your head? I gave the woman doing the belly dancing an impressed looked with the candle thing. She saw me impressed and I think she thought I was impressed by something else because she got a really flattered look on her face.

rivka
Member # 4859

Yay! T's coming too. [Smile]
T_Smith
Member # 3734

No, T has a really out of control life right now. T has other things too demanding of his time. T was making a joke, saying that Porce and Bootydancing is a good combination and would love to be there. But T has no control over his life.
rivka
Member # 4859

[Frown] Rivka knows the feeling. ((((((((((T))))))))))
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
So it turns out that I have Friday off, and Juliette has no Friday classes. And of course I'm always down for a Galactic Ultra Super Mega Air Hockey Championship Rematch. (Juliette: Is that what he called it? Mike: No, I'm just a weirdo.)

So the email address in my profile works. Let me know what the plan is.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

and now that i have the west coast's attention i would like to point out that i have new pictures in the album. bam.

and EG, oh dearest EG,
you just do it for me.
and that is all i am going to say.
it's been so long since we've chatted, i hope all is well.

edit: apparently you do it so well i can't type straight, ha.

[ September 15, 2003, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: porcelain girl ]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
EG - If you ever get on AIM again, there's a porce/Ralphie tag team chat room in it for you.

::grins::

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa. I'll see what I can do... [Blushing]
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

And Porcelainita, never think you're not missed terribly, sweetie [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh i see how it is. Cant come to LA when IM there, but once im on the other side of the continent, it's suddenly LA time! well shoobideedoo!

[Razz]

luv ya porce. come bootydance for me
[Wink]

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

Saxon75 and Juliette - I don't want you to miss this thread.
saxon75
Member # 4589

Yay, somebody wants us around! But, uh...
quote:
So it turns out that I have Friday off, and Juliette has no Friday classes. And of course I'm always down for a Galactic Ultra Super Mega Air Hockey Championship Rematch. (Juliette: Is that what he called it? Mike: No, I'm just a weirdo.)

So the email address in my profile works. Let me know what the plan is.

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

just a reminder. i still have to buy my tickets tonite, but i think it's a go. i'll update once tickets are for sure.
rivka
Member # 4859

[Big Grin]
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

tickets bought.

if you are interested in chillaxin', please be sure to email me your contact info.

ellissara@hotmail.com

saxon75
Member # 4589

Done.
LadyDove
Member # 3000

Have we settled on a day yet?
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

i really have no idea when my rides will be free, but maybe friday afternoon?
Juliette
Member # 5484

- posted      Profile for Juliette   Email Juliette         Edit/Delete Post 
Friday afternoon/evening is good for saxon and I. So is Sat afternoon/evening.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

ugh, hey guys. it doesnt look like i will be able to go to an actual gathering persay, some stuff has come up and i might be heading back home early.
no one's dead or anything like that but i'd hate to arrange a meeting place and then bail!
i'll let ya know if things change, but it looks like i will truly have to be a jerk and poop the party. [Frown]

rivka
Member # 4859

[Frown] Good luck with your stuff.

Hmm, even if it's really near where you're staying and tomorrow (that is, Thursday) night (err, I know that's short notice for everyone)?

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
If info gets sent, I can try. I make no promises, though. It'll depend on a combination of time-of-event and ability-to-get-daycare. But that's an either/or, because if the time is early enough I can bring Mooselet, and if the time is late enough I have more time to find a babysitter. But the more lead time the better.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

[Frown]

Darn it, I was really looking forward to hanging out with you, and not just so I could rub Toni's nose in it. But I understand. Hope everything works out OK. If you do end up sticking around, make sure to give me the 411.

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

<Still holding out the tiniest glimmer of hope that something might happen tomorrow morning/afternoon, since porce never definitely confirmed her inability to meet. I'm emotionally prepared for bad news, though.>
LadyDove
Member # 3000

I'll keep checking to see if anything gets firmed-up and Shindish. [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.