FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Home of the Wet Blanket -- Mafia siren call (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Home of the Wet Blanket -- Mafia siren call
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Ralphie is mafia. Kill him!
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in. And....

quote:
Ralphie is mafia. Kill him!
Wow, Ralphie, I had no idea you were male!

[Roll Eyes]

[Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

- posted      Profile for Youth ap Orem   Email Youth ap Orem         Edit/Delete Post 
Oopsie [Monkeys]
Posts: 290 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
Im in. However I expect to be defamed and murdered by Rivka, and betrayed by PSI Teleport.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Ryan, if you were ever involved as much as I was, you would come to start claiming you were killed by everyone and betrayed by everyone. Now that... is a good game of mafia.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Player list, so far:

Anna
Avadaru
blacwolve
celia60
Damander
Erik Slaine
Eruve Nandiriel
Feyd Baron
fugu13
hansenj
Happy Camper
Head Ditch Digger
msquared
Narnia
pajeba
Raia
Ralphie
rivka
Ryan Hart
Ryuko
sarcasticmuppet
Synesthesia
T_Smith
Troubador
Youth ap Orem
Zevlag

Schedule:

Nightfall at midnight Hatrack Time. All votes for lynching must be in by that time.

Daytime starts at around 11am Hatrack Time, depending upon how hectic my morning is. The absolute deadline for Mafia and Doctor is 10am Hatrack Time. That means I need their kill/save before then. Policeman can send in their guess anytime.

With this many players, it will almost certainly last past the first week, so don't forget that the game is suspended from Saturday the 27th to Monday the 29th. We'll resume on the 30th.

Signup for the game will remain open until the end of the day Friday. I will try to send out roles on Saturday so Police and Mafia can start working on their teams.

Other thoughts:

Remember that the Doctor can only choose to save himself once, and cannot choose to save the same person two days in a row. Policemen may want to take that into account if/when deciding to reveal their roles publicly.

Ghosts -- please try to keep your strategies and theories to yourself once you are dead. Ghosts are fluffy and insubstantial.

[Smile]

[ September 18, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: jeniwren ]

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newfoundlogic
Member # 3907

- posted      Profile for newfoundlogic   Email newfoundlogic         Edit/Delete Post 
I wanna play.
Posts: 3446 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
For one moment I was a guy.

I didn't take nearly the advantage of that moment that I once thought I would.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cecily
Member # 5675

- posted      Profile for Cecily           Edit/Delete Post 
HA!! [ROFL]
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] I was one of the first to say I'd play, but I'm not on the list.

Ryan, ouch! [Blushing] I have apologized, repeatedly, you know . . .

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

You are now, rivka -- sorry about that!
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Too late for me to join in? [Cool]
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Not at all, Soapy. The more the merrier.
Youth ap Orem
Member # 5582

Everyone join! Lets go for 100 players! [Party]
jeniwren
Member # 2002

Youth, it's obvious that you're not running the game. [Big Grin] This game has to be over in two weeks. It would take over a month with 100 players. Even if we got that many.

I'm thinking there's room for two more players, then I'll have to close the list.

jamaha
Member # 4874

- posted      Profile for jamaha           Edit/Delete Post 
And I'm one of those two, right? (Name that movie)

Count me in! [Evil]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
The emperor's new groove....

But do you really want to play?

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaha
Member # 4874

- posted      Profile for jamaha           Edit/Delete Post 
Um, yes. That was kinda what I meant by "Count me in! [Evil] "

[Razz]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.