Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Luck

Author Topic: Luck
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Like two weeks ago everything seemed great. Good things were happening, even when probablity said they hadn't a chance in hell. It was one of the better luck streaks in recent memory.

Then somewhere around last Sunday, my luck did a 180. Even good things which seemed to be guaranteed fell through, and nothing is going right.

I hesitate to say its a bad luck streak, since I'm thinking its more like a correction to my normal luck. Most unlucky things were negations of the previously lucky situations.

*sigh*

Is there any way to get good things to start happening again? Like spinning in a circle and saying my name backwards for a few hours?

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Just go to sleep...
and when you wake up, if everything's not better, go back to sleep...

good luck (((((xavier)))))

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Synesthesia
Member # 4774

- posted      Profile for Synesthesia   Email Synesthesia         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry... Bad luck streiks just happen sometimes.
It's the weather of things.
Nothing to do but wait for the storm to stop I guess.
Or dance in it.

Posts: 9942 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
(Stifles bad, anime-related private joke)

Just wait it out and don't stress. Stressing makes bad things hundreds of times worse...

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.