FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » I still say

Author Topic: I still say
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
That i think we deserve a full feature length Calvin and hobbes cartoon.

We've been good. we've been patient. Let's all write our congressmen. and santa claus.

and while we're at it, full length family guy.
Imagine just how many twists could be in a two HOUR family guy!

And the simpsons by god.

Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget Futurama.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WheatPuppet
Member # 5142

- posted      Profile for WheatPuppet   Email WheatPuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
The Family Guy is awesome.

The only problem I'd have with a feature-length Calvin and Hobbes is that you'd never get the voices of any of the characters correct. I also think that the art style may be hard to replicate in animate form.

That said, I want to see Jimmy Corrigan, Smartest Boy in the World in animate form. If you havn't read the book (well, graphic novel), I highly reccomend it. It's unlike anything I've ever read. You can find it in the graphic novel section of large bookstores, it's blue-ish and rather thick.

Posts: 903 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.