FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Club

Author Topic: The I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Club
Tresopax
Member # 1063

- posted      Profile for Tresopax           Edit/Delete Post 
Come and join! It's loads of fun...
Posts: 8120 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I look for subliminal messages in country music for direction in my life. Yep.
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Then you are more screwed then I am.

And I sho ain't good.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Guess that explains why you ran off with your mom in your pickup . . .

[Big Grin]

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
I've decided to take my Life Club and whack people with it. "Hey, get a life!" Whack!
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
This is so the club for me! Can I join?
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
No. Get a life.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
*looks under chairs, behind chest of drawers*

I can't find one!

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
I know what I want to do with my life, I just have to figure out how.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it would be really neat just to go around apprenticing myself to lots of different professionals for a few months each and learn how to do lots of different things like fix cars, skydive, accounting, short order cook, paint, sculpt, report on the news, run a hotel, be a plumber, go on archaeological digs. The problem is that some of these things require training, which can sometimes take years of consecutive work and how do I choose which ones to do? I've tried the "do what you're good at" and "do what you're interested in" approaches. I'm interested in too much. I'm not really limited at all intellectually, although I may be limited physically because I'd be only a marginal professional athlete.

I SO don't know what to do with my life. And meanwhile my life slips away while I wallow in indecision... [Frown]

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
The problem is - you have way too much ambition.

Can I join? I don't know what I want to do, and further, my dears, I don't give a d***. (Glad the censors know their job - phew)

[Razz]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sho'nuff
Member # 3214

- posted      Profile for Sho'nuff   Email Sho'nuff         Edit/Delete Post 
*shows up late for the meeting*

sorry, I must have missed the memo.

Posts: 251 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
*raises hand* I'll join.

The life I prepared myself for, I'm not sure I want. The life I decided I didn't want is the only thing still holding appeal, after the clowns have been sent in. The life I am supposed to have gives me panic attacks in the middle of the night and crying jags during the day.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.