FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lousville Signing

Author Topic: Lousville Signing
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone else going to go to the stop in Louisville or am going to have to go to Cincinnati to find other people from hatrack?

LOUISVILLE, KY—November 19th
Borders
4600 Shelbyville Road — 7:00 PM

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

Ok, so no one will even post and say that I should go to a different signing, I see how it is, if you don't want me there just say so. *sulks*

Really I was just kidding, but seriously, anyone going to be there?

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danzig
Member # 4704

- posted      Profile for Danzig   Email Danzig         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, but if I do actually go to a signing that is not in Lexington it will probably be to Cincinatti.
Posts: 1364 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody looked at the thread because they haven't heard of Lousville. I'm in California, however, so I'm used to people misspelling things, and I knew what you meant. I won't be leaving the state for a signing, if I get to a signing at all.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

Thanks for the explanation Papa Moose, but really I was born and raised in Louisville Kentucky, why on Earth would be able to spell a word that long. [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] look smilin' so big all three teeth is showin'

Happy Camper
Member # 5076

- posted      Profile for Happy Camper   Email Happy Camper         Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking about going to the Louisville signing, but it would be easier for me to go to either Lexington or Cincinnati (or both). Seems like there's just not very many of us Bluegrass region hatrackers around these parts. [Dont Know]
Posts: 609 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.