FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » MIA hatrackers

Author Topic: MIA hatrackers
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
I couldn't find the last thread on this topic. But I was just wondering where the heck is Slash, lately? Did he die of that plague he had? I thought he was recovering by drinking some special elixer obtained south of the border with a worm in the bottle or something like that. Did he relapse and spontaneously combust maybe?

And what about Lissa? She was gone for a couple of months while someone borrowed her apartment and she temporarily moved in with someone else, but then she was back and then I never see her anymore. Q? Anyone? You guys know where Lissa went?

I have information to report on another MIA hatracker. Jaids will be offline until near the end of October. She moved and they won't schedule her to get phone service until then! (Canada! The very idea of someone being able to go a month with no phone! Sheesh!) Oh also I think Pod will be offline too for a good while, though I forget the exact reason why.

Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

Oh, and I heard from karn but only for him to tell me he wouldn't be around much in the future. I think he's getting a life or something like that. Those are always deadly!

[ October 06, 2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: ana kata ]

Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
How about pH? Anyone heard from her at all in the last few months? I know she's in school, but I haven't even seen her online.
Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Rivka said in another thread flish/filetted started a new job and wouldn't be by for awhile. What happened to Alucard? He hasn't posted in almost a month.
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen Strider in some time either. Anybody know what the story is on him?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msakaseg
Member # 3826

- posted      Profile for msakaseg   Email msakaseg         Edit/Delete Post 
Slash is alive and well as of Thursday (his last post to the Overlook Campaign list).
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
i'm missing for the same reason jaiden is
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

How cool, Pod! Thanks for posting to tell us why you can't post! [Smile]
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I haven't seen Strider in some time either. Anybody know what the story is on him?
Strider's been really, really busy. He moved to a temporary apartment about a month ago, and just this past week moved *again* to a little more permanent place. That, in addition to working insane over-time at his job, having no internet access at his previous residence, having a girlfriend who takes up way too much of his free and not-so-free time [Blushing] , and placing a ban on himself from posting on Hatrack until he writes his Landmark post (i have advised him against this ban, but he is very stubborn [Razz] ) have kept him away. Don't worry, as soon as he is less busy I will brow-beat him into making that Landmark. [Smile]

[ October 06, 2003, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonide ]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msakaseg
Member # 3826

- posted      Profile for msakaseg   Email msakaseg         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, people should really write their landmarks in a timely fashion.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

You know what's weird? I almost always get Storm Saxon and Strider confused. I don't know why--they both have very distinct personalities. It's just that I associate Storm's personality with Strider's SN, and vice versa. I was puzzled, for a second, because I *knew* that Storm and Leonide were an item, and didn't know why she was posting about Strider. I wonder why I get them confused?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i think Stormy's going to be thrilled to hear he's netted Leo. [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

i used to have a hard time telling feyd and bernard apart on aim. how sad is that? i think i've gotten it figured out now. i think.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

I used to have a really hard time telling David Bowles and Unmaker apart.

Now i know that DB is just a figment of my imagination.

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zan
Member # 4888

- posted      Profile for Zan   Email Zan         Edit/Delete Post 
Leo, why don't you just write it for him? You could talk about how much better his life has become from the darkness it was pre-Kira. [Razz]
Posts: 221 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Lissa's internet connection has been wonky (or whatever the Czech equivalent is - I doubt it has any vowels). She e-mails when she can from a NetCafe and hopes to be back on in a week or so.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Say, Anne Kate, how is Saudade doing these days? Also, how are dean and moonflower doing? Are the latter two still living with you?
Leonide
Member # 4157

I could, Zan, but then no one would believe it!

He has to make it abundantly clear himself.

[Wink]

Strider-> [Kiss] <-Me

6 months yesterday!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Noemon
Member # 1115

Leo, if you're going to cheat on Storm, at least have the decency to do it in *private*. Sheesh.
ana kata
Member # 5666

Deany and Mikey got their own apartment and fledged the nest on May 1st of this year! They both had jobs at different bookstores.

Saudade I gave an update on above. (edit: No, it must have been in some other thread!) She's doing pretty well for someone who nearly died. She's still recovering, taking a semester off from work and school. She and Andrei plan to go to Europe this fall/winter to visit her family for a good long while. It will be the first time she's seen them in 3 years, since she came over to the states.

[ October 06, 2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: ana kata ]

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
(((ak)))Thanks so much for the update on Saudade. I mentioned in the other thread...I miss her. [Frown] I'm so glad she's recovering though.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Where's Locke?

I too am wondering where pH went.

When is Yank coming back? Is he still on his mission?

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I still miss Centurion.

I'm glad I know what's up with Chades, but that doesn't mean I don't miss him, too.

I've seen Sal pop up every once in a while, which is good.

I will always miss Squicky.

I haven't seen enjeeo around in a while. [Frown]

And I'm forever complaining that aretee is MIA. Woman, get back to Hatrack. [Mad]

I'm sure there are others, and I'll add them as I remember.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't seen AndrewR - am I just reading the wrong threads?
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Lissa is online a lot, she just doesn't seem to post at Hatrack much.
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Saudade is on AIM and/or in Hatrack Chat every so often.

And I heard back from mike/flish/filleted. He says, "I'm fine. Just busy adapting to new career path and chasing down and tieing up loose ends." [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

*misses Strider*

*sigh*

[Frown]

asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Lissa's internet has finally recovered - just in time to make her look like an idiot in front of her landlord, too.

She SHOULD post more, but I think she's hanging out entirely too much with a certain newbie Hatracker. . . ^_~

*ahem*

"Leave room for the holy spirit," lissa. ^_~

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissande
Member # 350

- posted      Profile for Lissande   Email Lissande         Edit/Delete Post 
pssht. only at group functions, and sometimes not even then. we are vehemently not dating. [Razz]

and though my internet has recovered, i'm still waiting for hatrack to have a burst of genius and entertain me the way it usually does. really people, my entertainment requirements aren't overwhelming. just one or two topics that motivate me to respond, that's all i need. is this too much to ask?? [Cool]

Posts: 2762 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.