FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Lame, funny, outrageous jokes (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Lame, funny, outrageous jokes
tancath
Member # 5769

- posted      Profile for tancath   Email tancath         Edit/Delete Post 
Who can give me jokes?
Here is one:

Norbert just moved in a big city. He goes in a shop and sees a thermos on sale. He asked the sell person what it is.
She says: it keeps hot drinks hot and cool food cool.
So Norbert buys one. Back in his little village, he shows the thermos to his friends. He explains what it is for. And what do you keep in it, they ask.
My tea and an ice cream.(ah ah ah)

ok your turn now.

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do ducks have flat feet?
From stamping out forest fires.
Why do elephants have flat feet?
From stamping out flaming ducks!
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
You did say lame! [Razz]

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rappin' Ronnie Reagan
Member # 5626

- posted      Profile for Rappin' Ronnie Reagan   Email Rappin' Ronnie Reagan         Edit/Delete Post 
i don't get your joke, tancath.
Posts: 1658 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
What's better that winning a gold medal at the special olympics?

Oh wait, nevermind....

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Head Ditch Digger
Member # 5085

- posted      Profile for Head Ditch Digger   Email Head Ditch Digger         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang Pat, I was going to do that one.
Posts: 1244 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Scotty....
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What's better that winning a gold medal at the special olympics?

[No No]

Well, Pat, at least I don't feel guilty now for not thanking you for your very nice closing note on that other thread... [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Oh COME ON!!!!!!

This time is was a reference to that whole debate, not the joke in particular!!!!!

THROW ME A FRICKING BONE HERE!!!

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

and snd....

you don't know how many siegfried and roy tiger jokes I wanted to make, but didn't, because of you.

[Smile]

sndrake
Member # 4941

quote:
THROW ME A FRICKING BONE HERE!!!
Sheesh. I threw a smiley on my message. I really didn't mean to get things all heated up again.

So...

Where would you like your bone thrown?

[Razz]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
A man runs into his psychiatrist's office, shouting "I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam! I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam!". The doctor says "You need to relax, you're too tents!"

A man taking a drive in the country passes a farmer out fixing his fence. Sitting next to the farmer is a pig with a wooden leg. Intrigued, the man pulls over and asks him what the story is with the three legged pig. The farmer says "well, young feller, I'll tell you--this here is the best, most loyal pig in the world. We raised Lulabell here by hand. She sleeps with us, and we feed her the same food the family eats. As you can see, she follows me all over the farm, and never tries to run away. Not too long ago our house caught fire, and Lulabell here woke us all up and got us out of the house. I went back into the house after the cat, but the smoke knocked me out. Lulabell ran after me and dragged me *and* the cat to safety."

"Wow," said the man. "I take it she lost her leg in the fire?"

"Naw," said the farmer, "it was after that."

The man looked at the farmer quizzically.

"Well, a pig that good, you don't eat 'em all at once!"

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

And I was joking too. All is forgiven.

And about the bone, how bout you throw it to that white tiger. He seems to be hungry.

sndrake
Member # 4941

quote:
you don't know how many siegfried and roy tiger jokes I wanted to make, but didn't, because of you.

I ought to share some "disability humor" sometime. Thinking...

Actually, I wasn't one of the ones objecting to death jokes.

So, I'm wondering if the job news is bad in the next quarterly government report, will they blame it on the white tiger? Huge impact in Vegas, after all.

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
A string walks into a bar and orders a drink. "I'm sorry," the bartender says, "but we don't serve string". The string goes outside, ties himself into a knot, and musses up one end of himself. He goes back into the bar. The bartender, seeing him, says "hey, aren't you that string that just tried to order a drink a minute ago?" "No," says the string, "I'm a frayed knot".
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
How many Microsoft execs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.

How many IBM execs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they simply upgrade the standered condition to darkness.

How many Zen masters does it take to change a light bulb?

Two, one to change and one not to change it.

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Three, one to change it and two to fill the bathtub full of strawberry jello.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?

Fish.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

How many dull people does it take to change a light bulb?

One.

How many psychatrists does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but only if the light bulb really wants to change.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audeo
Member # 5130

- posted      Profile for Audeo   Email Audeo         Edit/Delete Post 
How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Hey, let's go ride bikes.

Posts: 349 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tancath
Member # 5769

- posted      Profile for tancath   Email tancath         Edit/Delete Post 
A policeman sees a truck driving pass with 10 pinguoins at the back. He stops it and ask the driver what's with the pinguins. The driver says: I don't know, officer. I found them in my backyard. What do you suggest I do with them? The Policeman says: try the zoo.
The next day, the same policeman sees the same truck pass by, still loaded with pinguins. He stops the truck and says to the driver: I told you to take them to the zoo!
Yes replies the driver. They loved it. Today, I take them to the movies. [Wave]

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirReal
Member # 5257

- posted      Profile for SirReal   Email SirReal         Edit/Delete Post 
A termite walks into a bar, jumps up on the stool and says "Bar Tender"?

(read phonetically)

Posts: 172 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
How do you train a cat?

Tie it to the tracks. (Thanks Pappa Moose)

What did the fish say when it ran head first into a stone wall.

Dam

What do you call a fish with no eyes?

Fsh

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
I bought a box of animal crackers and it said on it, "Do not eat is seal is broken." So I opened the box and sure enough...
Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender "You got any grapes?". The bartender says no and the duck walks out of the bar.

A few minutes later, the duck walks back into the bar and asks "You got any grapes?". The bartender says no and the duck walks out of the bar.

A few minutes later, the duck walks back into the bar and asks "You got any grapes?". This time the bartender is really irritated and says no and if you ask that question one more time I'm going to nail your feet to the floor. The duck scouls and walks out of the bar.

A few minutes later, the duck walks back into the bar and asks "You got any nails?". "No", says the bartender. "Great", replies the duck, "You got any grapes?".

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

A ham sandwhich walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Sorry chum. We don't serve food here."

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
The nurse said to the doctor, "There's an invisible man in the waiting room right now."
The doctor replied, "Tell him I can't see him now."

-----

My father isn't Bill Gates, As church treasurer, he had two computer files labeled, "St. Mary's Income" and "St. Mary's Expenditure". While copying them froma Macintosh to an Apple, he had no idea the Apple would automatically truncate the file names to ten characters, eliminate spaces and replace the apostrophes with periods.
Now the church's income is stored in "StMary.sin" and expenses in "StMary.sex".

Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msakaseg
Member # 3826

- posted      Profile for msakaseg   Email msakaseg         Edit/Delete Post 
Why do elephants have flat feet?
From jumping out of trees.

Why is it dangerous do go into the jungle between two and four in the afternoon?
That's when the elephants are jumping out of trees.

Why are pygmies so small?
They went into the jungle between two and four in the afternoon.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

What are the little brown things between an elphants toes?

Slow pygmys

Where does a 2,000 pound gorrilla sleep?

Anywhere it wants to?

What's the difference between a pound of butter and a pound of elephant dung?

If you don't know, remind me not send you to the store to buy me any butter.

ikantspel
Member # 5752

- posted      Profile for ikantspel   Email ikantspel         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't think of a joke right now, so here's a link instead.
Area Homosexual Thinks He's Still In The Closet

[ October 06, 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: ikantspel ]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
So there were these two guys walking down the yellow brick road on the land of Oz. The first guy notices a loose brick in the road and turns to his friend.

"Hey," he says. "I'll bet you twenty bucks that I can throw this yellow brick into the air and it won't come back down."

His friend laughs until he finds out the first guy means it, and then naturally agrees to the bet. The first guy throws the brick into the air, and . . . it comes down.

"Okay, you owe me twenty bucks," says the second guy.

"No, no, no. Give me another chance. I'll bet you fifty bucks that this time, when I throw the brick into the air, it won't come down."

The second guy smiled to himself and agreed.

Just as before, the first guy threw the brick into the air with all the strength he could muster and . . . it came back down.

"Pay up," said the second guy. "You now owe me fifty dollars."

"All right, all right," said the first guy. "Give me one more chance, and I promise that if it comes back down, I'll pay you one hundred dollars. No more games."

"You're on, but this is your last chance," says the second guy.

So the first guy runs fifty feet down the road, crouches down, and chucks the brick into the air with an amazing grunt. And . . .

. . .it doesn't come back down.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
Why was Ted Turner confused after marrying Jane Fonda?
He didn't know whether to be a yippie, a yuppie or a yahoo.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HollowEarth
Member # 2586

- posted      Profile for HollowEarth   Email HollowEarth         Edit/Delete Post 
Q: How many ADD kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Hey, let's go ride bikes.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1621 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
One muffin leans over to another muffin and says, "Gee, it's hot in here."

The other one screams, "Holy crap! A talking muffin!"

Two sodium atoms are walking down the street. One suddendly trips and takes a nose dive onto the pavement.

His friend rushes to help him up. "Are you OK?"

"No," the other sobs, "I lost an electron."

"Oh no! Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm positive."

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
How does a true American Patriot change a light bulb?

He stands on a chair, hold the light bulb and waits for the world to revolve around him?

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
How does Annie change a light bulb?

?

[ October 06, 2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Annie ]

Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Haha

How many frenchmen does it take to change a light bulb?

One to wash his hands of the problem and call the americans.

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

<<is blond

How many dumb blondes does it take to change a light bulb?

HAHAHA Three! Because they are ...no,. . . 2 haha, blondes are always [Confused]
Wait, now I remember! It's 5! [ROFL] Oh, man, that's funny. What was the question? [Dont Know] [Wall Bash]

Morbo
Member # 5309

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

*shrill voice*THAT'S NOT FUNNY!! He oppressed me, did anybody else see that?

Hobbes
Member # 433

Alternate version:

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

One to change it and 15 to form a support group.

Hobbes [Smile]

The Rabbit
Member # 671

What's the difference between a duck?

One of its legs is the same.

Morbo
Member # 5309

Thanks, Hobbes. One more bulb joke for my arsenal.
The Rabbit
Member # 671

Why did the blonde dye her hair brown?

Whe had a hard midterm coming up?

ikantspel
Member # 5752

- posted      Profile for ikantspel   Email ikantspel         Edit/Delete Post 
A pregnant blonde, brunette, and redhead are talking when the brunette...Oh, I forgot, I can't tell that one.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msakaseg
Member # 3826

- posted      Profile for msakaseg   Email msakaseg         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What's the difference between a duck?
Wow, I know a completely different answer: One quacks.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

msakaseg, the joke goes on?

Which one?

It all depends on whether you ride the bus to school or take a sack lunch?

Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
There's a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead in front of a firing squad. The redhead says "girls, follow my lead, and we'll get out of here alive." So the redhead gets up, and just before she get shot at, she screams "tornado!" They all glance back, and she runs away. Then the brunette gets up, and she says "hurricane!" They turn around, and she escapes. Next the blonde gets up, and just before they pull the trigger, she yells at the top of her lungs "Fire!"

---

A little girl walks over to her mother and asks, 'Mommy, why did you name me Rose?'
The mother replies, 'Well, when you were born a petal of a rose fell on your forehead, and thus we named you Rose'

The girls sister comes up to her mother and asks, 'Mommy, why did you name me Daisy?'

The mother cooed, 'When you were just a little dumpling, a daisy fell across your forehead, and thus we named you Daisy'

The third sister scoots onto the mothers lap and asks, 'Mommy, why did you name me Violet?'

The mother answers, 'On the day you were born, the petal of a Violet fell on your forehead, and thus we named you Violet'

The last sibling waddles up to the mother and says, 'Flugghharshawerhtppbbthh?!?'

'Shut up Fridge,' replies the mother.

---

What's the difference between a human and a sack of flour?

Drop 'em both off a tall building and the human will bounce.

---

Why are there no Wal-Marts in Afghanistan?

Because there's a Target on every corner.

---

There are three blondes in a bar shouting "51! 51! Alright!" and cheering. The bartender walks up sand says "51 what? What's all this about?" and one of the blondes says happily "We did a puzzle in 51 days! The box said 2-3 years, but we did it in 51 days!"

---

Two lawyers are in the woods and a bear comes out of the bushes. One of the lawyers promptly begins putting on his sneekers, and the other says "You can't outrun that bear!" The lawyer with the sneakers than replies "I don't have to outrun the bear; I have to outrun you!"

---

What do you call a blond with two brain cells?

Answer: Pregnant.

---

This was from real life. My mom works at a nursing home....

This old lady with alzheimers (sp?) had to remember to pee in a cup next time she had to go, so she wrote a note to herself. She asked my mom "is that 'pee' spelled 'p-e-a' or 'p-e-e'?" My mom said "p-e-e; p-e-a's are little, round, green vegetables" So the old lady says "okay, but if you hear me screaming, I wrote it down wrong."

---

What did the cat say to the dog?

"Meow"

---

A mother complained to her doctor about her daughter's strange eating habits.

"All day long she lies in bed and eats yeast and car wax. What will happen to her?"

"Eventually," said the doctor, "she will rise and shine!"

---

panda bear walked into a restaurant and sat down at a table. A waiter came over to him and took his order. The panda bear waited and after a while the waiter brought him his food. The panda bear quickly wolfed it down, then pulled out a gun and shot the waiter dead.

"What the heck was that for?" shouted the restaurant owner, storming in from another room. "You're scaring away all the customers!"

"I'm a panda bear. Look it up. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go now." the panda bear said. Then he pushed everyone aside and walked out the door.

"Look it up... look it up... OK, I will", said the owner. He got out an encyclopedia and turned to P, pangolin, ah, there it is, panda bear!

"Panda bear. Large mammal native to China. Eats shoots and leaves."

-------------------------

And that's all you get for now.

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another one, for those of you who didn't like my last one.

There's this woman on an airplane, and she has a pet duck sitting in her lap. The problem is, a man a few seats ahead of her is smoking a cigar, and the smoke is making the duck quack like crazy. Everyone on the plane is getting irritable, and some are making rude comments about the lady and her duck.

"Why don't you just get rid of that stupid duck?" asks the man with the cigar.

"It's your cigar that's the problem," replies the woman. "If you'd put it out, my sweet ducky would be as quiet as a mouse."

"I have every right to smoke this cigar," says the man. "And it would be a waste to get rid of it when half of it is still to smoke. Besides, ducks can fly. Why don't you just throw it out the window?"

"Throw your stinking cigar out the window!" returns the woman, angry.

They argue for a while until it is decided that they will compromise and throw both out the window, which they do.

A few minutes later, there is a tap at the woman's window. She looks out the window, and what does she see?

Why it's her beloved pet duck. And what's in its mouth?
No, not the cigar.

It's the yellow brick. [Smile]

[ October 06, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Brinestone ]

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Once upon a time, there was a king who decided to hold a contest to find out who was the greatest sword fighter in all the land. The challenge was simple: a fly would be released in an empty arena, and the swordsman had to kill the fly. The first swordsman steps out into the arena, and the fly is released. He swings his sword and cuts it perfectly in half. The crowd applauds loudly.

The second swordsman steps out into the arena, and another fly is released. He swings his sword twice and cuts the fly in fourths. The crowd gives him a standing ovation.

The third swordsman steps out into the arena, and the third fly is released. His swings his sword once, and the fly keeps flying. A murmur of confusion ripples through the crowd. Someone yells out, "You didn't kill it!"

"True," the swordsman says. "But it'll never be a father."

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Once there was this guy who died and went to hell. The devil greeted him at the gates to tell him what was going on.

"There must be some mistake," the man said. "Sure, I wasn't perfect, but I don't belong here."

"Don't worry," said the devil. "You might actually like it here."

"I don't see how I could possibly like it in hell," the man said.

"Well, okay then, do you like to drink?" the devil asked.

"Sure," the man said.

"Great! That's all we do on Mondays. We drink all day long."

"Well, that doesn't sound too bad," the man replied.

"Do you like to smoke?" the devil asked.

"Yeah."

"Good. That's all we do on Tuesdays."

"Alright. I guess I could live with that," the man said.

"What about gambling? Do you like to gamble?" the devil asked.

"Yeah, I like to gamble."

"Oh, then you'll like Wednesdays. We gamble all day long."

The man was really starting to loosen up by this point. "Alright. This is starting to sound pretty good."

The devil paused for a second and then asked, "Are you gay?"

"No," the man answered.

"Oh," the devil said. "You're not going to like Thursdays."

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

Good stuff here! I needed some laughs after my leasing nightmare.

Da Goat, you reminded me of this old Indian joke.

A young buck asks the medicine man, "where do you come up with all of the tribes names?"
The old man thinks for a moment then says, "Names celebrate the Great Spirit that walks among us always and the World-spirit reflects the soul of new tribe members.
When your brother was born, I saw a hawk hunting rabbits before a storm, so I called him Stormhawk.
Before your sister was born, I saw clouds slowly covering the moon, so beautiful I wept, so she was named Clouds Glow in Moonlight.
And your cousin was born during the reddest sunset I'd seen in years, he is called Red Sun Weeping.

But why do you ask, Two Dogs Humping?

Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]

[Laugh] at Morbo's joke.

[ROFL]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.