FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 11)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((The New Page)))))))
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I need a hug. [Frown]
I'm cold, and very, very angry. [Mad]

(((((Raia))))) awww...don't be upset
(((((Marek))))) for being nice to Raia
(((((Hobbes))))) [Wave]
((((((((Rhaegar)))))))) I'm still to scared to tell my parents

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((Eruve))))))) We doesn't care, we still loves you
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((Rhaegar)))))))))) It makes us happy that precious loves us anyway. [Kiss]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((Eruve)))))))) I hope things get better for you soon too

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Eru))))) Awww, sweetie, I'm so sorry, I hope things go better for you.

And to the rest of you: I. Am. Going. To. Shoot. Myself. [Wall Bash] [Cry] [Wall Bash] [Cry] [Wall Bash] [Cry]

WILL THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE THING NEVER END!?!?

*inserts inapproprate words, that I never use anyway, but this would be a good time*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

OH NO RAIA!!!
((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))

We love you! Don't shoot yourself!
[Frown]

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))) Remember, it'll turn out right in the end. Don't worry.
((((Eruve)))) I beleive this is for your cold. Or something. Yeah.
[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[No No] *thwacks BM*
very bad...we will tell precious...

Marek
Member # 5404

NO! no no no no, you can't shoot your self! Raia is not allowed to shoot herself, she is far to wonderful and to importanr.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] I love you, and that would be so bad, I love you so much, and really hope things get better soon, if there ios anything I can do than just let me know and I'll do it, but please don't hurt your self ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))I love you, I really do (((((((((((Raia)))))))))

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

quote:
[No No] *thwacks BM*

What? Huh? What did I do this time?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

You laid hands on my maiden fair.

*Thwacks BM with a pickaxe*

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Hobbes)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown] It'll be ok.
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Mage)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))

(((((YOU!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Hobbes))))) Thanks. [Smile]
(((((Black Mage))))) Thanks, I really appreciate it. [Smile] And I hope you're right, I hope it really does turn out alright... *sighs*
(((((Rhaegar))))) Wow, thanks, you are so kind to me always, and I just burden you with me whining, I'm so sorry... thank you so much, though!! [Smile]
(((((Eru))))) I'm so sorry you're upset and everything!! I wish I could help you! I feel terrible, you need hugs, and I come on the hug thread and take over, I'm sorry, I really am thinking of you, and hope it gets better!! And you're so unselfish, you immediately hope I feel better, when you need hugs too... why are you such a good person? [Smile]
(((((rivka))))) Thanks, rivka, I needed that!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) *tear* thank you so much, that's so beautiful, thank you, thank you so so much, and I won't shoot myself, not really, that's just how I'm feeling at the moment, but hopefully it really will be ok, thank you so much for that, it really is so incredibly beautiful. And if anything needed to dissuade me from shooting myself, which it doesn't, but if it did... there would be no better reason than that you feel that way, and that you're there, thank you so much!! [Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

((((((Raia)))))) Just take care of yourself, okay?
((( [Eruve] ))) Howzat? See, it doesn't actually touch you. It's a bubble hug. And for your cold I beleive. . .?
((Pickaxe)) I'm not sure you can thwack with those. I think it's more of a gloomp-squish.

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Black Mage))))) I'll try, thanks...

And on that note, screw feeling better... my dad just came in here again... this is like the 20th time in the last two days he's made me cry.

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

Sometimes I really hate my family.

Raia
Member # 4700

!??! AGAIN!!! NOT CONTENT WITH MAKING ME CRY FIVE MINUTES AGO, HE HAS TO COME IN AGAIN!!!!!

*shoots self in head*

[Cry] [Wall Bash] [Cry] [Wall Bash] [Cry] [Wall Bash] [Cry] [Wall Bash]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) You don't burden me, I care about you, and when we care about someone, they don't burden us.

((((((((((((((Eruve)))))))))))))) Hurry up and get off the pedestal, the last post is waiting. [Kiss]

*Thwacks BM with a pickaxe* Insolent child

Marek
Member # 5404

Sorry I've ignored evryone else lately, but I guess I sort of have a very narrow set of priorities.

(((((Black Mage))))) because you have been very nice, and very helpful to Raia
(((((Eruve))))) You have also been verry nice and very helpful, and that sucks about your stuff being stolen, I hope you can beat the culprate without mercy.
(((((Hobbes))))) For being a generally cool and helpful guy, and your post on here yesterday was funny, I just was sort of preoccupied at the time I read it.
(((((Rhaegar))))) I'm glad she has close friends within reach, and thanks for makeing me not feel so bad about wanting to kill him.
(((((rivka)))))) Still takeing care of everyone, what would we do without the queen of the hug thread?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))sorry to repeat my self but since I'm not the only one who is doing some repeating, it seems fitting.
quote:
NO! no no no no, you can't shoot your self! Raia is not allowed to shoot herself, she is far to wonderful and to importanr.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And I'll add: Marek would be so incredibly sad if Raia shot herself, so again Raia is not allowed to shoot herself. *takes bullets out of every gun within a hundred miles of Raia*

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Black Mage
Member # 5800

((((Rivka))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Feel better soon. . .
(((( Eruve ))))
((((Everyone else))))

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))) Don't!
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

(((((((Raia))))))) Don't deary, we love you.

I haven't talked to the precious, AKA posted or e-mailed to the precious in two days, (((((((Self)))))))

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia))))) [Frown] [Frown] I hope you're feeling a little bit better now, sorry I wasn't around earlier. Feel free to email me to vent if you need to. Life sucks sometimes, huh. [Mad]

(((((Eruve))))) I hope you're feeling better, too.

(((((Marek))))) [Wave]
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((rivka))))) [Big Grin] How is everything going? Did you pass your exams? I STILL don't have my results, it's driving me crazy! [Eek!]
(((((Zotto!))))) [Razz]
(((((D))))) [Taunt]
((((((Black Mage)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((T.AK)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
:sidles in quietly, looks around:

umm... can I have a hug? I'm at work and I really don't want to be.

And I'm broke.

And I have to pack up my entire house (well, ok, apartment) by tuesday next week.

Edit: Oh, leave a hug.
(((rivka))) for being generally all round nice and funny (funny ha ha, not funny peculiar), whether on hatrack or parachat.
(((eruve))) for not minding that I chickended her (or maybe you just didn't notice... [Smile] )
(((raia and marek))) for being ridiculously soppy but kinda cute in the process
(((tt&t))) 'cos we antipodeans have to stick together. Plus I have my exam results, so I can be generous.
(((scythrop))) for fixing the dishwasher yesterday morning so I could chat on AIM instead.

There. [Smile]

[ December 01, 2003, 01:17 AM: Message edited by: imogen ]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

- posted      Profile for BobbyK   Email BobbyK         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((EVERYBODY)))))))))))
((((((((((IMOGEN))))))))))))))

Hi everybody! Finally bumbled my way to hatrack and am finding myself quite impressed with the warmth here. I spend a lot of time online; reading, playing vid games, yacking, yacking, yacking.... soooo, i should be droppin a few posts now too. Thanks for having me!!

Hope your packing goes well imogen, i moved 6 months ago, yelch... but SOOOOOO nice once it's over =)

Posts: 213 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

Hi BobbyK - I was talking to you earlier on parachat!

Welcome!

((bobbyk))

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((((((Imogen))))))))))) I hope things work out for the best with the job, and the appartment, it was cool to talk to you in hatrack chat yesterday, and (((((((((Imogen))))))))) just for calling me and Raia cute, that gets you hugged by me pretty much without queastion

(((((((((((tt&t))))))))))) [Wave] It's always nice when you drop by the thread

(((((((((((Zotto!)))))))))))

(((((((((((rivka)))))))))))

((((((((((BobbyK)))))))))) [Hat] welcome (again)

(((((((((((((((Rhaegar and Eruve)))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] I hope tomarrow is a good day

BobbyK
Member # 5970

Yes!! Thought so, wasn't sure tho. Sorry if i was short in chat. I was engrossed with reading backcolumns of OSC, I'm sure you can understand [Wink]

VERY nice to meet you.

((((IMOGEN))))

Posts: 213 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

(((((Marek)))) Thanks again for the warm welcome, kind sir! [Big Grin]
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Mage)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((tt&t))))) I can relate on the still-waiting-for-the-test-scores thing. [Razz] Over another month for me -- hope you don't have to wait so long.
((((((((((imogen)))))))))) Oh, I'm funny peculiar, too. [Big Grin] Good luck with the move. Being broke sucketh, I know. [Razz]
(((((BobbyK))))) Welcome, welcome! [Smile]

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

Got home to a very flustered Scythrop - turns out that a potential tenant is looking over our house with our landlord at 11am tomorrow (it's now 6:24pm).

So looks like it's a night of cleaning for us!

fun fun fun.

(((Scythrop))) <even though he isn't here>
(((Rivka))), (((marek))) and (((bobbyk))) for the hugs.

((((everyone else)))) cos i'm feeling in a huggy kinda mood.

Edit: mood, not move. Guess I'm preoccupied or something...

[ December 01, 2003, 03:15 AM: Message edited by: imogen ]

rivka
Member # 4859

Yikes! (((((imogen))))) Good luck!
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

(((((((Eruve))))))) [Kiss]
BobbyK
Member # 5970

(((((rivka))))) Tank yews
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Yay! I'm here now! [Smile] Or, not really, I'm at the library and that's the only reason I can be on now...

(((((((Raia))))))) r u better now?
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Imogen))))) what do you mean you chickended me???
(((((Rivka))))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((BobbyK))))) Welcome to hatrack! (but you kinda scared me cause that's my Mom's name... [Angst] )
(((((((((((((Rhaegar)))))))))))) [Kiss] You're so patient [Wink]
)))))BM((((( [No No]

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

Yes I am.

(((((((Eruve)))))))

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I haven't been able to get to a computer this weekend. Actually, I had about 5 min. to check e-mail last night and when I tried to get on hatrack I got yelled at. [Frown]

((((((Rhaegar)))))) [Kiss]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((BobbyK))))) Welcome to Hatrack!!!! [Smile] Sorry I missed you coming in, but I hope you have an enjoyable time here, and don't get too scared by Marek or Rhaegar, they're harmless. [Wink]
(((((Eru))))) Thank you dear, I'm a little better... I mailed the application today, at least... but my dad is still being a jerk, and I had to cry myself to sleep last night. [Frown]
(((((Rhaegar))))) Awwww, thank you, I won't really... but I just felt like it so much, I got so incredibly frustrated, sometimes I hate, really really hate, my family, specifically my dad... GAH upon him! Thanks, though. [Smile]
(((((Black Mage))))) Thanks, pal. Again, life is a tad better, but my dad is still annoying the crap out of me. *sighs* Thanks, though, I really do appreciate it!! [Group Hug]
(((((tt&t))))) Thanks, sweetie, thanks so so much!!!! Beware, I might actually take you up on that offer at some point... [Wink] Hehe, thanks!! I appreciate it!
(((((Imogen))))) [Big Grin] Thank you! I will take that as a compliment!! Hehe... hope you feel better soon, Imogen!
(((((rivka))))) As always, for being one of the nicest people I know. You are such a wonderful person, rivka!!!! Thanks so much for the hugs!
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] Thank you so much, Marek, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! Thank you so much, it was a tough time, but you made it much easier. Thank you so so so so much!

(((((Hatrack, and those that haven't been here in a while)))))

Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Eruve))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I love you. [Kiss] [Kiss] [Kiss]

(((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Poor poor Raia

[ December 01, 2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

((((((((((((((((((((Rhaegar))))))))))))))))))) I love you back! [Kiss]
(((((((Raia))))))) [Frown]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((imogen))))) Hope the cleaning went ok! Hope the packing isn't being too dreadful.
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((BobbyK)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) I'm sorry things aren't going so well right now, sweetie.

(((((you want 'em, you know you do!)))))

Marek
Member # 5404

What did I do that might scare someone off? [Confused] Oh well anyway *shrugs*

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I'm glad I could be of some help, and I'm glad things are getting a little better, I love you so much, and hope that the better part lasts for a long time ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

BobbyK
Member # 5970

(((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))Thank you for the warm welcome!!! Nawww, I'm not easily scared off. Though, I make a pretty good arse of myself while trying to settle in. So, be ready for plenty of entertaining, and embarassing, blunders on my part.
(((((((Eruve))))))))Where are you from? And how would I coorrectly pronounce your name? Very exotic(To me) and beautiful!! And, no worries, it's not your mom =)

BobbyK
Member # 5970

Raia, or anyone for that matter, I'm in the chat room if u need someone to talk to. I've got nuthin but time this afternoon.
imogen
Member # 5485

Eruve - look in the 'Why did the chicken cross the road' thread.

[Smile]

Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been a horrible day. I need a hug. [Frown]
(((((((Everyone in thread who needs a hug)))))))

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

((((((((((((((((JULIE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Come chat

imogen
Member # 5485

(((julie)))

(((rivka))) I don't think there has been a post of yours that I don't think is great.
I would have started a fan club in the other thread, but thought maybe I should put it here instead.

<-- new president of the rivka fan club.

Argèn†~
Member # 4528

- posted      Profile for Argèn†~           Edit/Delete Post 
Do Raia, Black Mage, Rheagar the Fool, and Eruve Nandriel know each other outside of Hatrack? Say, maybe, in the same high school?
Posts: 346 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

(((((((((imogen)))))))))))

and anudder for missing you earlier
(((((((((imogen)))))))))))

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.