FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 22)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
*dances*
I have my cast off!
*dances some more*
I can shower again! And swim!
I have a splint (it's purple) but it's so much lighter than my cast and I can go swimming in it and I can take it off for showers and I am very much [Big Grin] !

So...

((((((((((((((splint))))))))))))))
[Smile]
(((((((((((((rivka))))))))))))) thanks for the AIM the other night - I really appreciated/enjoyed it (even in my jet-lagged / brain-numbed state...)
((((((((((((raia)))))))))))) I hope all's ok. I was really glad to read the stuff you wrote in the mother's thread derrell set up. (Not in terms of the problems, but in terms of how you want it to be better)
(((((((((((derrell)))))))))))) for setting up the mothers thread. I posted...
I'm glad to hear your mother is doing ok. My best wishes are with her. I've only had grandparents in hospital with life-threatening conditions, but I know how horrible that is.
(((((((((((((eruve)))))))))))) hi! And [Eek!] about the crash. I hope you're ok. I saw a horrible thing happen last year and I had nightmares for ages... even if you're not involved, and in no way in danger, it can really impact.
((((((((((((Belle)))))))))))))) nice to see you posting more regularly [Smile]
((((((((((((marek))))))))))))))) i hope you're doing ok. if you want someone to talk to (from a "i sorta know them" perspective) feel free to email me - though that goes to everyone: hey, email me! [Smile]
((((((((((((Valentine)))))))))
(((((((((((((Zotto!)))))))))))))
((((((((((((((BM/Anthro))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((Narnia))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((tt&t))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((bobbyk))))))))))))))) hey, good to hear from you again. Have you got a new job yet? I'm looking at the moment... a *big* pain!
(((((((((((((Valkyrie))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((Wonko)))))))))))))))) though at least you're sane
((((((took))))))))))) you peregrine, you
((((((((((kidyanna)))))))))) welcome!
((((((((((anna)))))))))))))) didn't get to meet you in France, but I forgive you. [Smile]
We had a great time in Paris... oh, the food...
((((((((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))))) hard situation. I've had a couple of friends who were my best friends at times and we have just drifted apart: not even because of a conflict, or boy trouble, but just because we have changed. Even though I know I don't "click" or even get on that well with those people any more, it is hard to know that someone who was once so close to you is no longer in that position. I hope it works out.

As a final note, can I just add how disgusted I am at not getting personal hugs anymore (except from rivka, of course... she *never* forgets) - just disgraceful, people! [Wink]

(So, if I've left out anyone now it will be embarrassing... [Blushing] in advance)

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
((((rivka))))
((((Kyrie))))
((((Imogen)))) Yea! Glad to see you can take a shower now, come to think about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one! [Angst]
((((Zotto!))))
((((Derrell)))) Hope things are ok with you.
((((Raia))))) I know you didn't REALLY forget about me, it was just a typo, right?
((((BobbyK))))
((((Myr)))) Just 'cause I know how much this hug thread creeps you out!
((((Koga))))
((((tt&t))))
((((Belle))))
((((anthro))))
((((kidyanna))))
((((blacwolve))))
((((Wonko))))
((((Anna))))

and to ((((anyone)))) I may have missed, because I know how much of an ego blow it is when you are forgotten!

Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

- posted      Profile for Valkyrie   Email Valkyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
(((val)))
(((rivka)))
(((koga)))
(((eruve)))
(((tt&t)))
(((ryuko)))
(((anna)))
(((((imogen)))))
(((zooto)))
(((fiasko)))
(((((anthro)))))
(((kidyanna)))
(((((raia)))))
(((((((blacwolve)))))))thank you for the call

sorry, not many personal notes this time... next time....

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
(((rivka)))
(((Moose family)))
(((ClaudiaTherese)))

[Group Hug] [Group Hug] everyone [Group Hug] [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((tt&t))))) Thanks. Now it's back to general job-hunting -- sucketh!
(((((Kyrie))))) You're right! I did! [Smile]
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek))))) You bet your sweet bippy you need to remember! [Big Grin]
(((((imogen))))) Yay for plaster-free arms! Woohoo!
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((Damien)))))

(((((you want 'em, you know you do!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Can I have more, hugs please? Bad day. [Angst]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arya
Member # 6160

- posted      Profile for Arya   Email Arya         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm new here... do I get a hug also? [Dont Know]
Posts: 68 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Kyrie)))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((((((Derrell))))))))))
(((((Koga)))))
(((((((((imogen))))))))) I do too give you hugs!
(((((Zot)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Arya))))) [Wave] Welcome to Hatrack! [Kiss]
(((((kidyanna)))))
(((((Shira))))) [Kiss]
(((((Equae Legit)))))
(((((BobbyK)))))
(((((Anyone else I forgot!)))))

[ January 29, 2004, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arya
Member # 6160

*Gives everyone a hello hug*
(((((Raia))))) Thanks! [Wave]

Posts: 68 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Derrell)))))))))) Hope tomorrow is better. [Smile]
(((((Arya))))) Welcome to Hatrack and the hug thread!
(((((Raia)))))

(((((you!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((rivka)))thank you.
(((Arya)))Welcome.
(((Raia)))Thank you,thank you,thank you. [Smile] [Smile]

Arya
Member # 6160

(((Derrell))) Thanks!
(((Rivka)))
(((Raia)))

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Arya)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Derrell))))) You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome! [Smile] Thank you, thank you, thank you back!! [Smile] [Group Hug]
(((((Everyone else I mentioned in my last post)))))
(((((Everyone else I did not mention in my last post)))))

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

(((((derrell)))))hope tomorrow is a better day
((((arya)))) wellcome! [Wave] It looks like your getting the idea.
(((all y'all))) [The Wave]

[Wall Bash] *explitive*...stupid migrains... [Wall Bash]

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Kyrie))))) Sweetie, bashing your head on a brick wall will not help solve migraines. [Wink]
Raia
Member # 4700

Oh, I forgot to put this on my post... I could use a hug, I just caught a dreadful cold, and I have singing competitions on saturday! [Frown]

I'm singing in an ensemble, and I'm singing a solo. And right now I'm more stopped up than a leaky sink.

Also: ((((((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))))))))

Arya
Member # 6160

(((Valkyrie))) Thanks... I try [Blushing]
(((Raia))) Feel better!
(((Derrell)))
(((Everyone else)))

[ January 29, 2004, 09:31 PM: Message edited by: Arya ]

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Valkyrie))) [Frown]
(((Raia))) I hope you feel better.
(((blacwolve)))
(((imogen)))
(((rivka)))

[Group Hug] everyone [Group Hug]

Koga
Member # 5646

- posted      Profile for Koga   Email Koga         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
(((((Eruve))))) Thanks, being strangled would have sucked, besides I didn't feel like makeing a road trip for that. [Razz]
(((((tt&t))))) Sorry to hear that your worried, I hope whatever it is that has you worried works out.
(((((Raia)))))
(((((rivka))))) Thanks for the info from the other day, I guess I need to remember that.
(((((blacwolve))))) that is a very dificult sounding situation, all I know to say to you is, good luck, I hope it turns out well.
(((((Derrel))))) I'm sorry I don't think I've hugged yoe before (I haven't actually checked on that), I've been very distracted lately, my apologies, I hope your mom gets through all this ok.
(((((Valkyrie))))) I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit more optimistic, and thanks I took
quote:
you know you need a hug...
((((((you))))))

that to include me, so thanks
(((((Zotto!))))) Thanks for being there for me

I have alot more I wanted to put in this post, but I have to be in class in... 30 seconds ago [Angst] so I'll finish this later.

Well I'm back to finish what I was starting earlier, or what I remember of what I wanted to say anyway. [Blushing]

(((((Eaquae Legit))))) I hadn't even noticed before that I had been hugged, I didn't mean to ignore you.
(((((Valentine014))))) I think I have forgotten to hug you many times but you still keep remembering me, thanks for that.
(((((Anthro))))) I'm not sure if I've hugged you since your transformation from the Mage.
(((((Anna)))))
(((((BobbyK)))))
quote:
I keep
my doomsayer mode to myself. It's for your
protection, honest.

I should probably do the same, but anyway, glad work is getting to be something you enjoy.
(((((fugu))))) you never seem to get mad at me no matter what I say or do in or out of chat, and it is cool to have met someone in hatrack chat who isn't treating me any different than before, even though I rarely speak there
(((((kidyanna)))))
(((((Myr))))) I had no idea the thread creeped you out, but still I think you deserve a hug
(((((nihon))))) I think he pretty much abandoned hatrack, but I know him in real life, and he is a good friend of mine, I feel like if I didn't include him in this post then I don't deserve such a good friend
(((((the witch girl))))) (if you knew nihon IRL you would know who that means, not just an OSC refrance) you probably will never read this, but thanks, I didn't know what great friends I have

And now the ones that I admittedly hadn't been planning earlier today, but now want to give.

(((((imogen)))))) thanks, that is really really nice of you, especially since I kind of forgot to hug you like the whole time you were gone.
(((((took))))) sorry I once acused you of being someone else, but hey that thread was deleted, so no harm?
(((((Ayra))))) welcome to hatrack, and yes you get a hug too, for many reasons, for joining hatrack, for haveing a cool name, for wanting a hug, for giving hugs your first day, for being here. Hope you like the forum [Wave]

Also wanted to add to earlier comments:

Raia: I hope you feel better soon, good luck in the competition
Valkyrie: I hope the migrains get better, I wouldn't think the wall banging would help, but I have very little medical knowledge
Derrell: sorry to hear about the bad day, I've had some odd days with riding the bus, but nothing like that.

Sorry to have been forgetting so many people lately, and kind of ignoreing some of the posts and all, I've been very distracted, and preocuppied, but I think I'm getting back to more normalish (normal for me not normal in general [Razz] ). Thanks everyone for the hugs, and other support, I apparently needed alot last night and was unaware, but several people none of whom were within a 100 miles of me or had talked to me very recently seemed to have some how noticed. So thanks everyone who hugged me recently, or at any time really, and thanks any who hasn't yet, because there are a lot of people who will never read this thread who I need to thank. So thanks everyone, I'm not as in need of hugs I have been, but I could still use them if anyone felt so inclined.

[Group Hug] (((((((((((HATRACK))))))))))) [Group Hug]
[Group Hug] (((((((( people not on HATRACK))))))))

Posts: 733 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

is there anything better than chocolat chips? [Razz]
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

koga, my post looks miniscule next to your awsomely sized last one.
[Hail] you have my respect.

(not that you didn't have it before)

Lefty the One-armed Man
Member # 6161

- posted      Profile for Lefty the One-armed Man           Edit/Delete Post 
everyone!)))))))))))))))))))))
[Group Hug]

I love you guys.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Raia))) get well
(((rivka)))

[ January 30, 2004, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Derrell ]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Imogen))))
((((Valentine014))))
((((Valkyrie))))
((((Derrell))))
((((Rivka))))
((((Arya))))
((((Raia))))
((((Koga))))
((((Eruve))))
((((tt&t))))
((((kidyanna))))

So we talked, and just when I was willing to be hurt again in order to try to work things out, she decided she wasn't. I feel so lost and lonely, like I'm never going to have another friend. I just drove for around for half an hour crying until I practically crashed and then I came home and now I'm here and I'm still crying and I hurt so much.

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

((((((Blacwolve)))
You'll find other friends. Hey, you've got us.

They say time heals all wounds. I don't know if it's true, but with time the memory fades. Huh, what was I doing, where am I? [Big Grin] Just a little humor to try and ease the pain. I'm sorry I'm not as funny as Bob or Jon Boy. [Frown]

I hope you feel better.

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Arya)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Feel better!
((((((((((Kyrie)))))))))) Hope your headache is long gone. [Smile]
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Lefty)))))
((((((((((blacwolve)))))))))) Good for you for being willing to take the risk. I'm so sorry she was not worthy of it. [Frown] You are a wonderful friend, and will draw others to you. (((((blacwolve)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((Damien)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Derrell))))) Thanks, pal. [Smile]
(((((rivka))))) [Kiss]
(((((((((((((blacwolve)))))))))))))) Hey, I'm here for you whenever you need me, ok? If you need to talk, or whatever... remember that I love you very much, and you're one of my very closest friends. Don't say you won't find friends, you're such a fabulous person that that's complete nonsense! (((((blacwolve))))) There's a couple extras for you, call me if you need anything, ok? [Group Hug]
(((((Everyone else))))) I don't mean to leave you out, in my heart I'm hugging every one of you individually! [Wink] But I'm still sick, I stayed home from school today, and I have this competition tomorrow, and I have to sing a realy hard solo with a crabby voice teacher accompanying me at 9:12 AM. Ugh. So I must go shower, wash my hair, and go to bed. I will hug you all separately when I have more time and a better mood.

Valkyrie
Member # 5980

[Frown] oh blacwolve [Frown]
((((((((((((((blacwolve)))))))))))))))))) you will always have friends. You are a smart, kind, caring individual, who has been one of my best friends in high school. No matter where you go durring you life I hope we will always be able to see each other (even if its just on break or via email).
If she dosent have enough sence to relize what she is loosing, she dosent deserve to have you as a friend.
[Kiss] we love you, and dont you ever forget it! [No No]

Valkyrie
Member # 5980

i think you need another hug for the proverbeal road.
((((((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))))))

now... about sleeping.... [Sleep]

Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((blacwolv)))))))it sounds like you're not really happy right now---so I'l give you a hug.

(((((((((kidyanna)))))))))))because of the other thread.

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Guess what everyone?? I'm sick and dying still, so my solo was awful... the whole second half of my song was flat, and I mean REALLY flat, because I couldn't hear a thing, and I was basically craoking my way through it. The judge even told me herself when I was done singing that it was flat, and that I wasn't supporting right, and that my breathing was off (yeah, I couldn't breathe at all, does that count???), and my voice teacher and accompanist were kind enough to keep telling me this while I was outside the room waiting for my scores.

I was so angry at myself for my poor performance, and I was generally not in a good mood, when the little "judge's helper" came out of the room, with my music, and little card with scores on it. I took the little card, and it had a big 1 on it!! I'M GOING TO STATE!!! YAY!!!

Apparently the judge could hear that I was sick, or something, so she was fairly lenient. I was so happy! [The Wave]

Notorious Shira
Member # 6089

- posted      Profile for Notorious Shira   Email Notorious Shira         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia))))) for the sickness and all else in between
((((((blacwolve))))) because u are just cool like dat
***neeeds hugs por favor***
(((((everyone else))))

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Raia)))yeah. I hope you feel better soon.
(((rivka)))
(((blacwolve)))

JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Arya))) even though I don't know why I'm doing it here since you're sitting right next to me.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arya
Member # 6160

hehe (((Jane))) it's because you love me
(((everyone)))

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Shira))))) [Kiss]
(((((Derrell))))) [Monkeys]

Well, I saw RENT just now at the auditorium on campus... let me just say it was absolutely phenomenal.

Let me also say that I almost completely lost my voice. I didn't cheer ONCE, but during intermission, I tried to talk to the friend who was with me, and it didn't work. I don't like to croak, I like to talk! And I CAN'T! [Frown]

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Raia))) [Frown]
blacwolve
Member # 2972

((((Raia)))) My mom told me, but congrats anyway.
((((Derrell))))
((((Valkyrie))))
((((rivka))))
((((Shira))))
((((Arya))))
((((Jane))))

Oh, and please don't think I'm dismissing my wonderful friends lightly, I hope you all understand that I love you all to death and you're all wonderful. [Kiss]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arya
Member # 6160

(((Jane)))
(((blacwolve)))
(((Raia)))
(((Rivka)))
(((Derrell)))
(((Valkyrie)))
(((Koga)))
(((everyone else))) [Group Hug]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((EVERYONE, BECAUSE I'M LAZY AND UNMOTIVATED AND OBVIOUSLY FORGOT HOW TO PUT SPACES IN BETWEEN WORDS...IT'S ACTUALLY KIND OF HARD TO TYPE LIKE THIS WITH OUT HITTING THE SPACE BAR AUTOMATICALLY. WEEEEIRD.)))

(((Raia))) For throat nonsense; get better! Now! *throws over a cough drop*
(((TT&T*Narn))) As an enticement for them to post again...
(((You))) Because, well, there's only one of you, after all...
(((Riv))) For just being cool in general. [Wave]
(((CalvinMaker))) For junk.
(((All ye peeps in the lonely hearts thread))) Hehe..
(((Marek))) I'll reply to yer email once I get a good moment to type something worthwhile.
(((And you you you, yes, YOU!))) Because you deserve one!

Yikes, my dinner is burninggottagoooo...

Edit: Ha! Sorry 'bout that looong sentence there...!

[ February 03, 2004, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Zotto! ]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Zotto!))))) [Roll Eyes] There always has to be one, doesn't there. That's so annoying, darlin'. Ah, well, you're too cute not to forgive. ::shrugs:: (((((Zotto!)))))
(((((rivka))))) Awwww. Hang in there, ok!
(((((Raia))))) You too, darlin'.
(((((Marek))))) [Wave]
(((((Damien)))))
((((blacwolve)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Bobby)))))
(((((kidyanna)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Arya))))) Welcome. [Smile]
(((((Starla)))))
(((((Jane)))))

(((((everyone who wants)))))

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blacwolve
Member # 2972

((((Zotto!)))) Please, for the sake of my sanity
((((Raia))))
((((Shira))))
((((rivka))))
((((Valkyrie))))
((((tt&t))))

I think things are going better. I'm starting to realize that I do have other people I can share stuff with, and have fun with.

((((friends))))

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Starla)))))
(((((Shira)))))
(((((JaneX)))))
(((((Arya)))))
(((((blacwolve))))) I'm glad you're doing a little better. (((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) Por favor, next time please don't force the screen-wrap not to work. I confuse easily. [Big Grin]
(((((tt&t))))) Thanks. I'm trying. [Smile]
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
(((((Narn)))))
(((((Damien)))))

(((((just for you!)))))

Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Arya)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((blackwolve)))))
(((((Starla)))))
(((((Shira)))))
(((((Jane)))))
(((((Zotto)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((you)))))
I could use one just now. I kind of had a bad day. A horrible day, in fact. A mad guy took my breast in his hand just like that, in the street. I swear nothing in my clothes was provocating, it's winter, I had a big shin and a blue-jean ! I feel disturbed. I was so shoked and humiliated I didn't hit him before he goes. I should have. Instead I just shouted. Well, I guess I understand why they don't sold guns like that : if I had had one at this moment, I would have killed him. I know it isn't the right answer to such things, but I feel so angry ! GRRRRR !

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Anna)))
(((rivka)))
(((Raia)))
(((blacwolve)))

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Anna)))))))))))) That's awful! And it doesn't matter what you were wearing -- no one, EVER has any business grabbing any part of you, regardless of what you're wearing. (Well, unless it's ok with you, but then you'd probably not refer to it as "grabbing." [Wink] ) Was this a total stranger, or someone you have to see again?
drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((shira))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

(((((everyone who wants one)))))))
sorry, lots of homework combined with lots of procrastination.... [Dont Know]

Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia))))) For throat croakiness, I hope you feel better and I'm glad you made it anyway! [Wave]

(((((((((((Anna)))))))))))))

Oh my stars, that's horrible! He deserves to have his %#@* ripped off. Whatever it was, it wasn't your fault. That guy's a perv.
i've had my butt grabbed before for no reason, and I know, it does make you want to kill. [Mad]

Everyone else [Group Hug]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez. (((Anna))) Horrible. Do you know him/are you able to identify him? If so, you should file a report or something. At the very least, with any luck karma works and he'll 'accidentally' be hit in the family jewels with a golf club. [Smile]

(((Everyboooody)))

And, heh, sorry 'bout that long sentence up there. I didn't remember they cause the thread to go weird. [Blushing]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.