FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Eru))))) *pat pat* It's ok. [Smile]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Raia))))))
thank you
[Smile]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Raia)))))

(((((you want 'em, you know you do!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
*is also confused by strange behavior in the hug thread* [Confused]

maybe if Raia had fangs it would have worked when she tried to scare off Crossing Guard Captain in the other thread

((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((everyone)))))

::dances and sings:::

Exams are over! [Big Grin] And I'm going home on Friday! [Big Grin]

[Group Hug]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

Thanks to the people who hugged me yesterday, I am way better today.

((((((rivka)))))) [Smile] I can always count on the high goddess of huggage [Hail] [Group Hug]

((((((Zotto!)))))) thanks for the advise dude, feeling better was definately a good idea [Big Grin]

((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))) thank you so much, and there is nothing for you to be sorry for, and I really didn't mind you calling me that here, I'm sorry that you had to go through that with me, but thank you so much for being there for me((((((((Raia)))))))) thank you.

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crossing Guard Captain
Member # 5778

- posted      Profile for Crossing Guard Captain           Edit/Delete Post 
*steals all of Raia's shampoo, soap, and deoderant, thus causing her to smell bad*
7th post, it's over, where's the judge?
(I'm gonna go take some morphine to try to kill the pain from the hugs)

[ November 05, 2003, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Crossing Guard Captain ]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
I judge Raia won that one. But anyway. . .
*detonates something or another in the hug thread, then hightails it out of there*
[Evil Laugh]

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*hugs everyone before thread explodes*
[Razz]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Black Mage and Crossing Guard Captain))))) [Taunt] And yes, I believe Black Mage is right, I did win that one!! So there.
(((((tt&t))))) YAY! [Monkeys]
(((((Eru))))) [Wave]
(((((Zotto!))))) Where are you?? Come back!! We miss you, and you're hardly ever here!! Besides, you never get online [Razz]
(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Narnia))))) [Kiss]
((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))) It's so wonderful that you're so much better, yay!!! *dances a happy dance* [Kiss]

[ November 05, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((Raia)))))
[Big Grin]

Crossing Guard Captain
Member # 5778

Black Mage, your vote doesn't count because you're clearly still angry about me throwing a candle at your head.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crossing Guard Captain
Member # 5778

[Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
Stop hugging me! It really hurts!
Why must you torture me like this?

Raia
Member # 4700

Me? I don't know what on earth you're talking about!! Maybe this will make you feel better: ((((((((Crossing Guard Captain))))))))) [Evil]

(((((Eru))))) [Monkeys]
(((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
BOOM!

That was the bomb going off.

So, erm, ya'll are all dead.

Er... bye.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((all)))))

DXM

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

DAMIEN!!! *tackle hugs*
((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek)))))
(((((tt&t)))) Yay for exams being over! Mine's tomorrow. *deep breath* I can do this . . .
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Damien))))) [Smile]

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka))))) GOOD LUCK! You'll do fine. [Smile]
(((((Raia & Marek))))) [Big Grin]
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((D)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) [Big Grin] Thanks for mail.
(((((T.AK))))) [Wave]

(((((everyone who wants)))))

(((((B))))) [Kiss]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Member # 5611

(((((raia)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((tt)))))

(((((my health))))) --for sticking with me, at least thus far.

DXM

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Damien))))) [Wave]
(((((rivka))))) Good luck, rivka ha yekara!!
(((((tt&t))))) [Wave]
(((((Zotto!))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Narnia))))) [Kiss]
(((((Eru))))) [Group Hug]
(((((Annie and Hobbes))))) [The Wave]
(((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

rivka
Member # 4859

Thanks for all the good wishes. [Smile] YAY! for the test being OVER!!! [Big Grin]

(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Raia)))))

(((((you!)))))

Marek
Member # 5404

(((((((rivka))))))) because she is just so very cool [Cool] , seriously everyone hug rivka, she is just that awsome, I'm glad your test is over, and thanks for something, I'll have to explain later, but thanks [Hail] *rivka*
(((((((Zotto!)))))))because it is Zotto!!! duh! [Roll Eyes]
(((((((tt&t))))))) there are so many really great people here, and you are definately one of them

(((((((blacwolve))))))) for also being an incredibly cool and great person, you are just a really great person to know [Hat]
(((((((Rhaegar))))))) for deciding I'm ok, becaus he is an ok guy, so that means alot
(((((((((((((((Raia))))))))))))))) [Kiss] ok anyone who needs me to explain this one I'm sorry but but just read a few recent pages of this or the last post thread and it might make some sense (((((((((Raia)))))))) [Smile] yay!!!, I'm so happy, and yay!!!! and thank you, ((((((((Raia)))))))) [Big Grin] yay! it is almost the 8th

[ November 07, 2003, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: Marek ]

Damien
Member # 5611

(((((marek))))) for having reasons, even though you know you don't need them.

DXM

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek))))) [Confused] Uh, you're welcome?
(((((Damien))))) [Wave]

Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
*dashes into thread, tackle-hugs everyone*

ARGH! I'm never here! *thwaps self*

Spent the week in Ashland with some of my best friends from high-school days. 'Twas most excellent. [Big Grin]

*tackle-hugs everyone again*

I'll be back more often as soon as mid-terms are over and I have a break! [Big Grin]

*dashes out*

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Zotto!))))) Glad you're having fun. Fly-by hugs are fine, temporarily. [Wink]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
ahem *coughs*

Raia and Marek met each other today. I also met Marek today. He's really nice, and is to be commend because he dealt with me and about ten of Raia's other friends without getting angry or anything. And he had a right to.

I just wanted to tell people, because it's the first time I've met a hatracker who I didn't know pre-hatrack. [Smile] [The Wave]

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*dances a happy dance*

(((((blacwolve))))) Even though I'm about ready to kill you, I'll give you hugs first. [Wink]
(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Zotto!))))) Hey you! Come back soon!!
(((((Damien))))) [Wave]
(((((Eru))))) [Wave]
(((((Rhaegar))))) [Hat]
(((((tt&t))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Narnia))))) [Hat]
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

*dances again*

blacwolve
Member # 2972

[Monkeys] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Raia)))))

Marek
Member # 5404

Hey I think I met enough people from Hatrack over the weekend to be considered a real person now, although not everyone I met considered me real. [Roll Eyes]

(((((((blacwolve))))))) you make haveing to deal with you sound much worse than it actually is. You were very nice and everyone else I met was pretty nice too. (Not that it matters particularly, but I figured out that I'm grateful intead of annoyed [Hat] )

*waves to Rhaegar* [Wave] after haveing met Rhaegar it seems too weird to give him a hug on here

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] *grins like an idiot* [Big Grin] I met Raia!!! [Big Grin]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Wow, that's so cool that you guys got to meet each other. Did you guys get any pictures? Does Rhaegar really look like Russell Crowe? [Wink]

(((((Zotto)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Everybody)))))
[Big Grin]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Marek)))))
(((((Eruve)))))

Raia
Member # 4700

[The Wave]

(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Eru))))) Yeah, it was so awesome!! And as for Rhaegar, hmm... *thinks* I'll get back to you on that one...
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

I need to catch up on lots of hugs during my absence from the hug thread.

(((((Zotto)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Raia))))) What do you mean? It's a yes or no question. [Wink]
(((((Mikola Mozhaiski))))) [Smile]
(((((Rhaegar))))) [Razz]
(((((Everybody)))))
[Big Grin]

Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
::lurk::
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

(((((Icarus, or Megachirops, or whoever you are now)))))
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Raia)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Icaliciousness))))) [Big Grin]

Damien
Member # 5611

*mosies in*

Hello, all.

*mosies out*

rivka
Member # 4859

*nabs Damien before he can escape* (((((Damien)))))
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Everybody!)))

(((Yes, you!)))

(((C'mere, yer not gettin' away THAT easy!)))

(((...and especially Icarus and Riv because I just finished reading that horrible "Hitler=Ender thread...)))

Just got back from school (it's only 11:47 PM! [Roll Eyes] ) and I think I did purty dang nifty on my compooter class mid-term if I do say so myself. *pats self on back* [Big Grin]

(((Hatrack!)))

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Zotto!))))) The funny thing is, that thread bothered me only a little. I was trying to be civil and gracious, and when I realized that was recognized, I was fine. [Smile] The one that really bothered me -- where I wasn't particularly gracious or civil [Razz] -- hardly got any notice. [Dont Know]

Oh! and congrats on doing well on your test! Yay! [Big Grin]

[ November 11, 2003, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: rivka ]

blacwolve
Member # 2972

((((Marek))))
((((Raia))))
((((Rhaegar))))
((((Rivka))))
((((Zotto))))
((((Eru))))

Personally, I don't think Rhaegar looks anything at all like Russell Crowe.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

Ok, all of you people who are good at not saying the first thing that comes to mind, or the second thing or revising them. But all of you who can have something to say and then not say it, please explain to me how you do it? [Confused]
Damien
Member # 5611

Bite your tongue. Literally.
(((((blacwolve)))))

DXM

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone noticed that Raia and Marek aren't just hugging each other anymore? *wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!!!* I'm glad that you all finally got to meet!

(((Raia)))<-----*loves this girl to pieces* [Big Grin]

(((all you other fantastic people))) tt&t, I totally know what you mean about exams!! I'm counting down to the bitter end! 4 more weeks and I'm FREEEEEEEEEE!!! [Angst]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((blacwolve))))) I agree with Damien -- and deep breathing helps too.
(((((Damien)))))
(((((Narn))))) Good luck!

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Narnia))))) [Blushing] [Kiss] You absolute darling!!! *loves Narnia to pieces too* You are such a sweetie, you really are!! And yes, we finally met, and thank you!!!! [Big Grin]
(((((rivka))))) [Wave]
(((((Damien))))) [Wave]
(((((Zotto!))))) Missing you, come back!! [Wave]
(((((blacwolve))))) When you find out, let me know.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Marek)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss] Thank you, thank you so so much!!

[ November 12, 2003, 01:56 AM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Marek
Member # 5404

(((((blcwolve))))) [Dont Know] I don't know how to do that either, I speak almost every thought I have
(((((Narnia))))) you have such great taste [Big Grin] I mean who wouldn't love her to peices ((((((Raia)))))) [Big Grin]
(((((rivka))))) one of these days I'll explain thanking you on here so no one is confused (ok it is because I like the explanation)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Raia)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) [Kiss]

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.