FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My nomination for Hatracker of the Century

Author Topic: My nomination for Hatracker of the Century
Pat
Member # 879

- posted      Profile for Pat   Email Pat         Edit/Delete Post 
Jon Boy.

I think we were buddies in the pre-existence. Never has anyone understood my clever sense of humor like that guy. And he got married to another Hatracker.

How cool is Jon Boy?

Three cheers for Jon Boy!

Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Suck up.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
Only three cheers? How about four!
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Hey, Pat, when are we going to have an X-Box party?
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
If you're talking this century, it's a little early to decide. If you're talking last century, Jon Boy wasn't a Hatracker yet. If you're talking some random hundred-year period that ended somewhere in the last year or so, then it's a stupid award to be giving. Sorry, JB -- I like you, but I can't give you my vote, not yet. And I like you, too, Pat. Between the two of you, I like all seventy or so of you. Well, most of you.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
I nominate Anne Kate for the hatracker of the century because:

1. She has been here the longest (or very close).

2. She is the coolest.

3. She is the nicest.

4. She frequently says nice things about me and I'm a sucker for flattery.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
Curse your infallible logic, Pop!
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

When I get a Friday night free, which at this pace may happen in mid-november sometime.
Posts: 1800 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

Oh Pop, you know I nominated you for Hatracker of the millenium. You've got that bad boy nailed. But Jon Boy is sneaking up on you... better watch out.
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
Anne Kate can be the hatracker of last century, heck, even the hatracker of the millenium!

Other than that I agree with Papa Moose.

-Xavier, future hatracker of this millenium.

Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
I nominate ...

I guess it would have to be TomDavidson, as he got me to come here, and his wit is amazing. Plus, we agree on a lot of the "niceties" that make a forum tick as hatrack does.

Or possible Slash, since he pushed and prodded me on my beliefs harder then anyone else.

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Between the two of you, I like all seventy or so of you. Well, most of you.

[Laugh] ah, that was good. [ROFL]
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
I promise to bean anyone who 'wins' this silly contest with a rotten tomato as they take the podium.

:prays: Please let it be Tom, please let it be Tom. . .

[Big Grin]

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*tosses a rotten tomato at Scott*

Why wait? [Wink]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like JB got ahold of Pat's password.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

Looks like Frisco's a little slow.
Scott R
Member # 567

Because I'm not even in the running, silly rivka.

:dodges tomato, returns fire. . .fruit. . .whatever:

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat
Member # 879

I'm Frisco, and I'm an idiot....

[Laugh]

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
*burninates Frisco*
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*wonders how Pat's personalities decide what order to post in*

Do they draw straws? Arm wrestle? (If so, how??)

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::pats ego::

Don't worry. You're too big to care about this.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
If there were arm wrestling, I'd win. I've got this big, beefy arm, remember?
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
well, scott, i would vote for you.
neither pat nor jon boy nor moose nor aka could send me a jar of homemade honey.

and even if they could i would ask for scott r's honey. [Smile]

i still need to buy some off of you!
hmm, maybe as a christmas present for the mom...

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Jon Boy:
quote:
Looks like Frisco's a little slow.
This post makes no sense. Saruman the Wise, indeed.

Pat:
quote:
I'm Frisco, and I'm an idiot.... [Laugh]

Each of Pat's alter-egos can kiss my ass.

That is all.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

Sadly, PG, it has been a bad year for bees and honey here in VA. Too much rain.

We produced exactly NO honey this year.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, you can send flowers to Jon Boy all you want, but it can't make up for flirting with Icarus.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah. JB's really jealous that way.

-o-

Seriously, lighten up! It's not like I would ever really want your hizzo!

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This post makes no sense. Saruman the Wise, indeed.
And your post wasn't funny. What's your point?
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Jon Boy needs more flowers. Can Trogdor burninate him?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates Katie*
katharina
Member # 827

*lightly brushes the ash off her perfectly-intact outfit* That's so cute every time he does that.
El Babalao
Member # 5817

- posted      Profile for El Babalao   Email El Babalao         Edit/Delete Post 
::Fills jar with water, three old coins, and a bone, blesses it, and leaves it in thread to promote good vibes.::

[Evil]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I am amused. Thank you.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
My vote's for Bob Scopatz and all his lil wooden men and ice cream.
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Can I ask to be Hatracker of January 27th, 2001 from the times between 12:07am and 3:32am?

Of course, I'm not greedy, so if you think it should be a shorter time period, I'm willing to negotiate.

---

Oh and I nominate Barbara Walton for the last millenium. I reserve my vote at this time for the Hatracker of this millenium.

-Bok

PS- Yes, a Hatracker of this millenium would seem to supercede my supremacy, but I'm thinking this is sort of like the Greek/Roman pantheon, I'll be the Aeolus to someone's Zues.

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, I like that idea, Bok!

We can each have a different day, all our own, to be appreciated!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=016319#000000

::cough::

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but my desire is for a past time period, not today (whichever today it is).

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.