FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Girl Scouts in my backyard - need scare tactics

Author Topic: Girl Scouts in my backyard - need scare tactics
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
My little sister's girl scout troop is camping out in my backyard. Does anyone have any scare suggestions? (something mild enough to not get me in trouble [Wink] )
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Mwahahahahaha.

All it involves is a flashlight, and some hairy object.. maybe a stuffed animal, and a very realistic sounding, bloodcurdling scream.

You can decide the rest.

[Evil]

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*snickers*
big hairy object....I like that idea!
but I don't want to be too mean, or I'll get in trouble.

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
Chances are, they'll tell enough ghost stories and get themselves worked up enough that you could simply walk outside and scare the snot out of them.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Big Grin]
Hehehe....I'm getting giddy with anticipation...

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
My reaction to this thread:

[ROFL] [No No] [Evil Laugh] [Wave] [Monkeys]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

they got quiet. I wonder if they fell asleep....
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I camped out in my backyard once.

My older sister taught me a valuable lesson that night.

Older sisters are jerks. She turned the sprinklers on.

If you have any sense, you will go turn the sprinklers on. They'd do it to you if they ever got the chance because as well all know if you take a sister and multiply all the annoying things by 4, you get a girl scout, selling those annoyingly delicious cookies of theirs for prices that I don't want to pay but still they somehow managed to be delicious enough that I find myself eating all of them in a few quick moments, thus craving more and more until I go out and buy their entire stock of thin mints and tagalongs and they sit back all smug, like it was their plan from the very first box that I would end up buying all of them from that little red headed girl, making her a legend when she tells her counselor that she sold 600 boxes in 4 days, with the other little girls admiring her, and making her popular, just because those cookies are so friggin good and I simply can't resist them.

Or at least that's how I figure things will happen someday in the future. Red haired girl and all....

Please, do me a favor, and turn the sprinkler on.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
TS! My goodness! And today, I was called evil for throwing a pillow at my room-mate! What you've suggested is much, much worse.

TS, you've progressed beyond evil. There is no hope left for you.

[Evil Laugh] [ROFL] [Evil Laugh]

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just glad they stick to selling cookies. I don't think I could resist those innocent little faces asking me to buy their product. If they were heroin dealers, this country would have a much much larger drug problem. Don't make them mad! Hell hath no fury like a Girl Scout scorned! They get merit badges for taking revenge!
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Babalao
Member # 5817

- posted      Profile for El Babalao   Email El Babalao         Edit/Delete Post 
I can curse them for you if you want, but that may be a bit much. Still, let me know, 'kay?

::prepares chicken::

[Evil]

Posts: 39 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
So I guess I know who to ask to buy cookies. (I'm a girl scout.) How old are these girls? Tell them a bunch of boys their age is camping out down the street and they have water balloons. Or you can do what a younger troop did to my troop (we have sort of a prank war going on) and put rubber worms in their sleeping bags and stuff. Little girls are afraid of creepy crawlies, and it's almost Halloween so they'd be on sale in most stores.
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Phase One:

Send two scouts to the other side of the roof on the house to reconoiter the area. These scouts will report back to you on their progress, after finding the best location to bring the clay pigeon launcher.

Phase Two:

Climb up on top of the roof, and, using a length of rope, hoist the clay pigeon launcher onto the oblique side of the roof.

Phase Three:

Place the launcher in the optimum position on said rooftop-space. Send spotter out to crest of roof, binoculars are not needed.

Phase Four:

Check for wind.

Phase Five:

Launcher operator will cock and load clay pigeon into clay pigeon launcher.

Phase Six:

Order the launch of the Clay Pigeon.

Phase Seven:

The spotter tells you the disposition of the Clay Pigeon upon impact. The Laucher operator will adjust the launcher to compensate.

Phase Eight:

Repeat steps five through seven until you run out of Clay Pigeons or the Police arrive.

Phase Nine:

Cheese it!

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.