FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Post Your Bets on the new Hatrack Marriage! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Post Your Bets on the new Hatrack Marriage!
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
I vote for myr and myself.....so im selfish, get over it.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tzadik
Member # 5825

- posted      Profile for Tzadik   Email Tzadik         Edit/Delete Post 
Q,

so denial stage? Hm, why I don't trust the full denial? [Big Grin]

T

Posts: 102 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Shweeeeeeeeeeeee!
Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
kwsni and Ken will get married at some technological BurningMan/marvel that Ken engineers out on a grassy, wind-swept plain, with wild horses circling 'round. They will tell nobody except the judge attending, but it will be the first case of internet witnessing as we Jatrequeros find out at the last minute, crashing the event through Ken's laptop.

ana kata will charm the bejimminies out of some eccentric Australian entrepreneur, who will sweep her off her virtual feet in a whirlwind romance that culminates in their marriage, attended by thousands, at the NASA launch site, where the "I do"s are followed by the first blast from the new Anti-Asteroid Protection Device (which is, of course, his bridal gift to her).

I await further revelations. *fingertips to brow, eyes closed

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
hmm.. who is Ken? (mind blank)
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow. I didn't know that tiger tails 'wagged.' That seems to take away some of the tiger majesty doesn't it?
Have you ever watched a tiger stalking prey? The sinuous, snakelike undulations of the tail are mesmerizing, constantly undulating back and forth and back and forth... What? Who?
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Yes. I'd say mesmerizing is the right word.
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Ken is kwsni's significant other, also known here as PsychoTriad. He doesn't post often, but they came together to WenchCon I, in Atlanta.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

Ah! Psychotriad! Yes, I ate his brain once in chat.

Sounds like a good match to me [Smile]

asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Tzadik,

I refuse to say. ^_^

Maybe LISSANDE has a comment.
Y'know. For your benefit.

Or something.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Next engagement... no idea [Smile]
Next marriage? no idea [Smile]

I was just thinking how I'm not used to the idea of my age peers getting married. I just heard that a guy I went to highschool with is getting married next summer and this weekend I'm going to my cousin's wedding.
Yeash.
I can remember the first time I saw this guy pick his nose. I can remember my cousin's first day of grade 2.
Everybody is all/almost grown up [Eek!]

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeroemus
Member # 3169

- posted      Profile for zeroemus           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I haven't used this name in a long, long time.

Jaids, you and Pod would have been my next guess. [Wink]

Posts: 88 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Chris, you're right. I had completely forgotten about that! So, Hobbes, go for that 'stalking your prey' kind of tail wagging and I'll be sure and call it majestic. [Smile] Prey? Check. [Big Grin]

[ October 24, 2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Narnia ]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xavier
Member # 405

- posted      Profile for Xavier   Email Xavier         Edit/Delete Post 
I think me and porcelian girl are gonna get married pretty soon. You should have been in hatrack chat tonight, where I courted her quite successfully if I may say so myself...
Posts: 5656 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Shouldn't this be in the "Drunken Posting" thread at GreNME?

Not that you weren't absolutely smooth as butter in the chat.

What do you say, porce? What did you think of Xav's mating dance?

[Razz]

[ October 25, 2003, 06:49 AM: Message edited by: Frisco ]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Javie doesn't stand a chance. Look how sweet I was when I asked who cared if I offended her! What woman could resist?

Heh. God, I was an ass in chat last night. Thank god Frisco was in there to make me look better by comparison. Kinda like dragging an ugly friend to a club with you to make yourself more attractive.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IndexCard
Member # 4585

- posted      Profile for IndexCard   Email IndexCard         Edit/Delete Post 
Um... can I place my bets on an index card and an angel? I guess it isn't really fair to bet, since I was given some inside info...
Posts: 219 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.