FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Funny T-Shirt Designs

Author Topic: Funny T-Shirt Designs
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Some of the best humor has ben put on t-shirts, what out there has made you laugh?

I'm a wrestler from way back so I found this one funny...

"Hold my headgear while I kiss your girlfriend"

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
Stupidity is not a crime, so your free to go.

My Imaginary friend says you have some serious problems.

Bumper Sticker Fav= Honk if you've never seen an uzi fired form a moving vehicle.

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hold my headgear while I kiss your girlfriend
...this could work for the chess club too...
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't think guys in the Chess club had girlfriends.

My father-in-law bought my wife a cute Gumby T-Shirt. It was all green and basically, gumby's face filling the entire shirt.

He didn't realize where the eyes were placed on the shirt until she wore it once when he was around. He turned beat red.

Let us simply say that Gumby was in 3-D, and his eyes were bulging.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
I bought my friend this T-shirt. She was at a point in her life where she really needed it.

Front: Your village called
Back: Their idiot is missing

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a t-shirt that says "You're just jealous that the voices talk to me."

[ November 07, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
My best tshirt to date has a dashed line box and says "Your Ad Here"
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
I am a teacher and last year was laid off due to district financial problems. During that time I saw, and wish I had bought, the absolute greatest t-shirt for anyone who has a degree they can't use.

"All the years and dollars I have spent on my education amount to this... May I take your order please."

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
"I have decided to put myself in charge"

"I'm not opinionated, I'm just always right."

"I see stupid people reading this shirt."

"MARINES- When it absolutely positively has to be destroyed overnight."

"You say phsyco like its a bad thing."

[ November 07, 2003, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maccabeus
Member # 3051

- posted      Profile for Maccabeus   Email Maccabeus         Edit/Delete Post 
Beatnix, where can I order one of those?
Posts: 1041 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
I want one of these.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
"Work sucks. I need the bucks."
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
The t's I own

Lead me not to temptation i can get there myself

The only way to get rid of temptation is to get rid of it

got time?

deja vu been there done that

sponge bob t shirt "im lost please take me home with you"

does the word duh mean anything to you

stop pretending ya dont want me

if you think this is funny you should look in the mirror

On the front
I look forward to speaking with you
on the back
sorry i missed you again

[Hat]

[ November 07, 2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Yebor1 ]

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wieczorek
Member # 5565

- posted      Profile for wieczorek   Email wieczorek         Edit/Delete Post 
I once saw a funny one in Florida:
"Your trailer park called. They're missing their trash".

Posts: 667 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
"Keep staring, I might do a trick"

"I'm out of bed what more do you want?"

"I know I'm not perfect, but I'm so close it scares me."

My friend has one that says something about I'm kidnapping myself with a million dollar ransom. You'll have to pay me if you ever want to see me again. It's worded much funnier than that.

Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, it's anatomically impossible to lick your own elbow.

*waits for people to finish trying it*

What'd I tell you!

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
My life ambition is to be a bad example.

Seen on a girl's shirt:
I'm your girlfriend's pimp.
Where's my money?

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaydayDesiax
Member # 5012

- posted      Profile for MaydayDesiax   Email MaydayDesiax         Edit/Delete Post 
My younger brother has one that's camo and says, "HA! You can't see me now!"

At the moment, I'm wearing one that got a comment at dinner in the Union:
"Ninja monkeys are meeting as we speak, plotting my demise"

A few others:
"The flying hampsters of doom rain coconuts on your pitiful city"
"People who are different change the world. People who are the same keep it that way."
"You laugh because I am differnt. I laugh because you're all the same."
(My roommate and I actually both have that same shirt, and get a kick out of wearing it when we go out together.)
An Invader ZIM shirt: "YOU SPEAK CRAZINESS!"

And I did get my fiancee a 'Don't Panic' shirt for his birthday.

Posts: 873 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I didn't think guys in the Chess club had girlfriends.
The tshirt said "Hold my headgear while I kiss your girlfriend", the chess guys didn't have to have girlfriends they could steal other peoples' [Taunt]
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Rat Named Dog
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for A Rat Named Dog   Email A Rat Named Dog         Edit/Delete Post 
Some of these back/front jokes remind me of this thing they do on a local radio station. They call it "Thirty-minute dirty jokes". Basically, there's a law that stipulates that they can tell filthy jokes on the air, so long as the language is clean, the punchline is separated from the setup by half an hour, and neither half of the joke is offensive on its own.

So they tell the setup, and if you stay tuned for half an hour, you get to hear the punch.

Posts: 1907 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
There are plenty of Chess-club members who wear headgear. It's just that it's the dental kind not the sporting kind.
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roland
Member # 5370

- posted      Profile for Roland           Edit/Delete Post 

Neighbor of the Beast.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
As a teenager, I had a green one with pictures of nuts and bolts and the words "I'm Mechanically Inclined...I Screw Up Everything." Pretty lame, but I intentionally had it pressed onto the shirt upside down. Still lame? Oh, well.
Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.