FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Everyone needs a little discipline

Author Topic: Everyone needs a little discipline
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

- posted      Profile for Rita Spankmistress           Edit/Delete Post 
You've been very very naughty. You know who you are. It's okay, baby. Rita is here for you. Come on in and let the Spank Mistress make it all better.
Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Spank me, Rita. Spank me like I've never been spanked before.

[ November 07, 2003, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Oh you poor thing! You should have come to me sooner dear; you were almost beyond my aid! As it is, I'm afraid it's the riding crop for you. Don't worry, it will only hurt for a few days, and just think of how clear your conscience will be!
Posts: 114 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you planning on slapping him on the head, or does Trogdor hide his consience in very unusual places?
Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Ah, Da_Goat. First time?

Don't worry, I'll be ever so gentle.

Well...not that gentle...

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
For those of you who don't remember details, Ralphie is no longer Rita.

Carry on with the spankings.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
You'd say that whether or not you were, just to protect that spotless new reputation you've somehow stumbled upon.

I'm not buyin' it. Not for all the pennies in my sock.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I'm trying to make a smooth transition from Skanky Ralphie to Grumpy Ralphie.

It's not working then, eh.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Why can't you just be Skanky and Grumpy.

Like you are in real life. [Smile]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I dared not hope for the best of both worlds. I didn't want to get greedy.
Frisco
Member # 3765

Why aren't you on AIM, you skanky grump?

Suddenly she's a carnie and she's too good for everyone.

Seems like this sort of thing happens to me every week. Do I have to learn to eat fire or swallow swords to be your friend these days?

Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Ah, Ralphie. It's a shame that as a former mistress you have immunity from spankings. Fortunatly, we all have good imaginations [Wink] .

Eddie dear, a sock full of pennies? For me? You shouldn't have! Now come here and let me test out my new toy.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Sorry. Typo. I put in an extra "e" and an extra "n".

[ November 07, 2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Frisco ]

Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Do I have to learn to eat fire or swallow swords to be your friend these days?
Bloody lafftastical.
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Oh, Eddie. You've proven to be a hard case indeed. However, I firmly believe that with a little spanking, you can rise above your naughty ways.

*long suffering sigh* okay, a lot of spanking. But even if it takes all night, I am determined to make you come to a new understanding of yourself and others.

Together, we can do this!

Frisco
Member # 3765

quote:
You've proven to be a hard case...
quote:
But even if it takes all night, I am determined to make you come...
quote:
Together, we can do this!
Sounds like someone wants to give me more than a spanking.
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Of course, Eddie. This is about much more than bare bottoms and leather and riding crops. I'm not just punishing you dearie, I am taking you into my hands and carefully molding the bad boy you show the world into the good boy in your heart. I'm not just giving you a spanking. I'm offering you the world.

Now be an angel and hand me the paddle with the swishy holes.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Forget the paddle...keep taking me into your hands.

I'd like to get a bit closer to your heart.

Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

What's that? I can't seem to hear you over all the swooshing and thwapping.

Don't worry. Just like I told Trog, it will only hurt for a couple of days.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Thwapping?

Alright! I'll gladly submit to you and mack.

Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's unkind to spank people.

Oooh, do you have one of those fiery balrog whips you can use on them? Special effects are always cool.

Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no reason to be spanked. I just came in here to watch everyone else be spanked. Carry on, Rita.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackwolf the Dragonmaster
Member # 5896

- posted      Profile for Blackwolf the Dragonmaster   Email Blackwolf the Dragonmaster         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool. I want a spankin.

[Smile]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
*burninates uppity newbie*
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Is anyone else as scared as I am right now? *looks around, quite paranoid* [Angst]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Oh, just try it. You'll like it.
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
(M. Python reference:)
Mother Superior "And after the spankings, then the..."
Galahad - "Well, maybe I could stay for just a little while!"
Chorus of womens' voices - "Spank meeeee! Spank meeeee!"

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

Well, since I love that movie, perhaps I shall give it a try, hehe.

"Brave Sir Robin ran away..."

Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

bump...because I find it amusing. [Smile]
Rita Spankmistress
Member # 3484

Ah, Black Mage, don't you see? I must be cruel only to be kind. Now I don't have a Balrog whip, but let me see here...yes, here it is! A sparkly wand with a star on the end! Now you haven't been very bad, but here's a swat on the behind for questioning me and you're all set!

Now, on to Nathan. According to my records you are quite overdue for spanking. *shakes head* Don't you see? This is going to hurt me more than it will hurt you, but I'm spanking you for your own good.

Blackwolf the Dragon Master...hmm...well, I'm not sure you need a spanking, but sometimes one must strike preemptively. From now on, I expect to see nothing but good behavior from you!

Trog, again? *sigh* Well, at least you're not letting your bad deeds build up before you pay me a visit. I will not be so harsh on you this time.

Let's see...ah, Javert. I'll have you know that spanking is no laughing matter. But don't worry, there's nothing to be frightened of. As Eddie will attest, you're going to walk out of this thread a new man! Well, maybe stumble out of the thread, but a new man just the same!

Javert
Member # 3076

And the emotion goes from scared to just plain concerned...
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose it hurts you more than it hurts us, eh?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks to Rita Spankmistress, I haven't er...I haven't...ticked her off for two days!

Spankings - They work for me- now let them work for you!

[ November 09, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Centurion
Member # 3956

- posted      Profile for Centurion           Edit/Delete Post 
Still naughty.

Still loving it. [Evil]

Posts: 717 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I suppose it hurts you more than it hurts us, eh?
Only if she's doing it completely wrong...
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Any spankerings of me are gonna hurt her. I've got buns of steel... with 2 inch spineties on them...

They call me the butt of death, and I strike mercilessly...

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.