FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Moose to grace 'The Simpsons'

Author Topic: Moose to grace 'The Simpsons'
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
And his nose officially makes this an onanism thread!

[ November 11, 2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Trogdor the Burninator ]

Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations. Only sucking up to another hatracker saves this from being the lamest dobie ever. [Razz]
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Oh Joe. This is easily the best dobie to come around in years.

Come clean, man.

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

If I created this dobie, which I'm not saying I did, I'd be smart enough not to toot my own horn about it.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

If I created this dobie, I'd apologize!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Amateurs.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

[Roll Eyes]

Go get buminated.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
What the hell is happening to this forum.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

::burninates Ralphie::

It's a Trogdor world!

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Toldja. Rift in the local space-time continuum.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

::burninates rivka::

I liked this thread better when there were only Trogdors in it.

Keeping the shame in house, so to speak.

eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Say Trogs! Got enough for a baseball team yet?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

No, but we do have a pretty cool rock band!
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

(D'ja need me to explain that to you Pat, or did you get it?)

[Wink]

eslaine
Member # 5433

Party on dudes!
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

If I get burninated enough times, do I build up immunity?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

Nah, it only makes you crusty.
rivka
Member # 4859

Dang, I wasn't already crusty enough? [Eek!]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates rivka for 'crusty' reference*

I'm totally the lead singer of the rock band, but we haven't thought of a cool name yet...

Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
How about a country group, called the "Side Burninators." Because you would be the country "Side Burninators" and... never mind.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
How about a tribute band, Trogdor and the Groupienators?
Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Buminator
Member # 5900

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Buminator   Email Trogdor the Buminator         Edit/Delete Post 
*buminates Ralphie*

I think I agree. Should only be Trogdors here.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates Buminator*
Only burninators. No buminators.

rivka
Member # 4859

*buys aloe vera cream in bulk*
Trogd0r the Burninator
Member # 5914

- posted      Profile for Trogd0r the Burninator   Email Trogd0r the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, fenominal comsic poewr, ittie bity linving space.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
oddly mispelled, yet still strangely recognizable Aladdin quote.
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.