FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Everything I needed to know, I learned from Hatrack.

Author Topic: Everything I needed to know, I learned from Hatrack.
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
If people annoy me, I set them on fire.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a bit put off, Patman. You have yet to give me a really good burnination.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogd0r the Burninator
Member # 5914

- posted      Profile for Trogd0r the Burninator   Email Trogd0r the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't there a sequal entitled "She was on fire when I lay down on her?"

By the way, what would be the right verb in that titel?

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Trogdor, you did not learn to set people on fire here. You brought those skills to us.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
I learned how to make people think that I'm Pat.
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koryu
Member # 5922

- posted      Profile for Koryu   Email Koryu         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure that was a joke, but it was "It was on fire when I lay down on it"... I love those books.. LOL...

~Ryuko~

Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.