FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Guess the Author Game II -- Round One (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Guess the Author Game II -- Round One
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
It’s not too late to send in a writing excerpt!

Here’s a link to the first season.

And here’s round one of the new season:

quote:
There she stood at the stone altar, old beyond reckoning and still a perfect child. There was a sadness in her eyes, a weight in them that was enormous like the sea. A light wind came through the open color-glass window and into the ancient church, scattering leaves of paper from shelves and blowing the flickering of candles to and fro. The palest of moons peeked from the darkness in the sky behind the church, and with her back to it she faced the great ironwood doors as a slivery silhouette.

The Dead Knight was come for her, and she waited.

Two points for a guess with critique.
One point for a guess with rationale.
Negative ten points for a guess with neither critique nor rationale

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

The guess from list:

advice for robots . . . . . Human. . . . . . . . . .. . Papa Moose
ae . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. Icarus. . . . . . . . . . .. . Pat
amira tharani. . . . . . . . . imogen. . . . . . . . . . . . Pixie
Amka. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . IndexCard . . . . . . . . porcelain girl
Annie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Irami . . . . . . . . . . . . .. pooka
asQmh . . . . . . . . . . . .. . Jaiden . . . . . . . . . .. . rivka
Avadaru .. . . . . . . . . . . . JaneX . . . . . . . . . . . Ryuko
beatnix19 . . . . . . . . .. . . Jeni . . . . . . . . . . .. . sarcastic muppet
BelladonnaOrchid . . . . . jeniwren . . . . . . . .. saxon75
Bob_Scopatz . . . . . .. . Jenny Gardener. .. .. . ScottR
Brinestone .. . . .. . . .. . . Jon Boy.. . . . . . . . . . . . scythrop.
Caleb Varns . . . . . . . . . Julie. . . .. ... . . . . . . . . Shlomo
CalvinMaker . . . . . . . . . Kama . . . . . . . . . . . . Slash the Bezerker
Celia60. . . . . . . . . . . .. . KarlEd . . . . . . . . . . . . solo
Christy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . katharina . . . . . . . . . . sndrake
Da_Goat. . . . . . . . . . . . . Kayla. .. . . . . . . . . . . Strider
Dan_raven . . . . . . . . . . . kwsni. . . . . . . . . . . . . T_Smith
Dante. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Leonide . . . . . . . . . . Tammy
dkw . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . ... Leto II. . . .. . . . . . . . . Teshi
Dragon. . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . littlemissattitude. .. . . The Tick
^eleKtron . . . . . . . . . . .. . . :Locke . . . . . . . . . . Tresopax
enjeeo. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .. . ludosti.... . . . . . . . . . . Tristan
Ethics Gradient. . . . .. .. .. . . Maethoriell. . . . . . . . . Troubadour.
Feyd Baron. . . . . . .. . . ... . . mackillian . . . . . . . . TomDavidson
Flyby. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . . Mama Squirrel . . . . . . . . . . . twinky
Filleted.. . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . Morbo . . . . . . . . . . . . . Unmaker
Fugu13. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . Nick. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . Vána
Geoffrey Card. . . . . . . . . Noemon.. ……………….. zgator
Gottmorder.. . . . . . . .. . . . Ophelia

[ November 17, 2003, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: dkw ]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. Nice!

Very evocative, good use of imagery. I like the death/youth contrasts. *applauds*

I guess Ophelia.

Already Guessed and "No"ed
Ophelia
Dragon
Leonide
Ryuko
porce
Pixie
kwsni
ScottR
JaneX
kat
Vána
Jeni
Belladonna Orchid
Avadaru
dkw
Tammy
asQmh
Human
IndexCard
ludosti
imogen
sarcasticmuppet
saxon75
Kayla
BannaOJ
TomDavidson
Maethoriell
jeniwren
pooka
Brinestone
Christy
beatnix19
eslaine
TomDavidson
Morbo
celia
littlemissattitude
Teshi
Jaiden
Rivka
Twinky
Pat
filetted
Julie
Gottmorder
Shlomo
Tresopax
Amka
flyby

[ November 18, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like the subject matter, and the images were very nice. Sometimes (as in the leaves of paper) the wording seemed a little forced and thus was a bit awkward. I am intrigued, as rivka said, by the contrast between youth and age, eternal life and living death. Definitely a female author. Probably she's fairly young.

My guess is Dragon.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool! I like the old and young contrast in the first sentence. The "light wind" confused me for a moment because I wasn't sure whether you were talking about light or wind. That was probably just me. The "enormous like the sea" is nice. It might work better with a different word for sea, i.e. ocean.

very mysterious and ominous. Great job!

random guess: Leonide

edit: I also believe the author is female.

[ November 17, 2003, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: esl ]

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, as soon as I read that, I said "I bet I'm the first one guessed." Even though I don't think I've ever written anything like it.

It's pretty, very descriptive. I think it was someone young and female, although it could be someone who just wants to sound young and female.

I don't like that both of the first two sentences start with the word "there." Just remove it from the first one.

Hmm. I really have no idea, but I'll guess Ryuko. Just because.

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

No to everybody.
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice imagery....did you mean sliver or silvery?

and i assume the final sentence was supposed to be "coming" for her?

For some reason i saw "a light wind" as "a wind made of light" which sounded cool until i realized that you meant a breeze. *hits self in head* I'm far too literal for my own good.

ah, esl thought that too! don't feel nearly so silly now [Smile]

Let's see...I liked it. It was really very intriguing and i always like eternal children. The Childlike Empress!

possibly Pixie? [Dont Know]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[Dont Know] So I'm predictable. Ah well. [Wink]

quote:
. . . and blowing the flickering of candles to and fro.
Hmm, the flames are flickering because they're being blown by the wind, yes. But is "flickering" a thing that can be blown?

Maybe ". . . and causing the candle flames to flicker to and fro"? [Dont Know]

Is it porce?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
I like it, but am not sure about
quote:
blowing the flickering of candles to and fro
I think I'd prefer 'blowing the candle-flame to and fro' or something similar. No real reason why, except personal preference.

I guess porcelain girl. I don't know anyone that well to guess accurately, but the imagery in the story fits with my idea of the sort of person who would choose 'porcelain' as a SN.

[Smile]

Edit: too slow! Glad to see it's not just me on the candle thing though

[ November 17, 2003, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: imogen ]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[Eek!] GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! [Angst]
imogen
Member # 5485

And I swear I didn't see Rivka guess porcelain girl as well.

Quit reading my mind Rivka!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

Note the times on the last post... now this is getting freaky
rivka
Member # 4859

Um, while you're in there . . . can you figure out where I put the extra key? Thanks. [Wink]
imogen
Member # 5485

0n top of your fridge.
dkw
Member # 3264

No to everybody.
rivka
Member # 4859

*checks*

Nope. Ah well.

Now where did I put the extra-long q-tips?

imogen
Member # 5485

No idea, I'm afraid... I guess our link must have been severed.
[Smile]

My second guess is kwsni. Not much monty python in the piece, but she is young and female....

rivka
Member # 4859

Nah, I wasn't asking you. [Wink] But thanks! Anyway, I found 'em.

*inserts one into left ear and scrubs vigorously*

Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
I Like it a lot - great establishment of both character and atmosphere. If I was being picky (which I am [Wink] ) I'd say that it could be paired down even more in terms of description; images such as

quote:
old beyond reckoning and still a perfect child
and

quote:
a weight in them that was enormous like the sea
Are so evocative that I feel their impact is slightly lessoned by some of the other adjectival description;

quote:
A light wind came through the open color-glass window and into the ancient church
Like I say, that's just me being picky though. I really like the writing.

Having said that, I've no idea who to pick, however I suspect a male, and someone fairly young.

At an (almost) random guess, then... ScottR

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Ok, I think probably female. Most likely young.

JaneX?

sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I like this passage, but I think the second "church" could be replaced by some other word. It sounded a bit repetitive.

I guess Ryuko

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

ryuko's already been guessed.
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
really? Dang.

Ummm...kat

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking female as well... I haven't many/any works by most of these people...

Let's go with Vana.

"There she stood at the stone altar, old beyond reckoning and still a perfect child."
-I really liked this line [Smile]

Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Really liked the use of imagery. I'm thinking female wrote this, but don't really know which one so a random guess wuld be Jeni.

Would like to know who the Dead Knight is and why she is waiting patiently.

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like "color-glass". How about colored or stained?

And how about kwsni?

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

No to all.
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Um. . .Scythrop? How 'young' do you think I am? I mean, compared to such mummies as Bob_Scopatz, or Claudia Therese I AM young. . . but I'll be 29 on Thursday. I'm no spring chicken.

I found the imagery and word choice to be too thick. I literally winced at 'old beyond reckoning.' And it feels like this is either a prologue or a specifically-written-for-the-Guess-the-Author-game tidbit, because there is no character here.

Sure, there's an old/young woman of unquestionable worth to the story-- but we don't know anything about her.

That said, the author has command of this scene-- and I'm interested to know where this story will lead.

I'm guessing, at random, Belladonna Orchid. I think this author is female, anyway. . .

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the author is a young female, or else a young man trying hard to write against type. Some of the writing was a bit leaden:

"...a weight in them that was enormous like the sea..."
"...open color-glass window..."
"...blowing the flickering of candles to and fro..."
"...palest of moons peeked from the darkness..."
"...as a slivery silhouette..."

Basically, it tries too hard to create an image. As such, it reads like one of those by-women-for-women fantasy historical novels, in which the guy the heroine falls for turns out to be some creature of the night.

I'd tighten it a bit, but it's a good image and worth running with.

I'm going to say Avadaru.

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

No and no.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
My critique can be identified in the last line:
quote:
First, "The Dead Knight" as a name is mysterious, but not overly imaginative. "was come" is tense confusing. Was he coming or has he come. When I read it, I assumed, The Dead Knght had just arrived, but am not sure. "and she waited." Again, gold stars for mysterious but gramatically, not perfect.

This segment has the seeds of good storytelling, but they need to be polished a bit.

I am guessing DKW, only because I believe she would want to get her own writing out of the way quickly.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I wonder why there are loose papers lying around, waiting for the wind to pick up [Wink] , in this church? Wouldn't bound books be more likely?

Tammy?

dkw
Member # 3264

Now how rude would that be, to take advantage of my position and put my own writing first when so many wonderful authors are anxiously waiting to receive the helpful critique of our brilliant guessers?
Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
I too got the impression that this may have been a piece written exlusively for this game, because it's working so hard to be mysterious and evocative. If I'm wrong about that, then this promises to be an interesting concept.

I find the phrase "perfect child" bothersome. First of all, on one level it's creepy--but that may just be my own hang-ups showing. But beyond that, it just doesn't really mean anything. What is a perfect child? Children aren't (usually) perfect . . . is this merely a way of saying this person is a child in every discernible way? That's the way it reads to me, but then "perfect" isn't the right word to use. Is this child literally "perfect" in some way? Physically flawless to the point of the bizarre? Omniscient? Then I need more explanation beyond the throw-away adjective.

I like the use of the simile, but I don't know that the adjective "enormous" quite fits the mood. Maybe "infinite" or "endless."

Do ancient churches have leaves of paper on the shelves? Is this like an abandoned church, a cathedral, or what?

quote:
blowing the flickering of candles to and fro
Something about this turn of phrase doesn't do it for me. First of all, I think I get what the author is attempting to describe, but "blowing the flickering" sounds awkward to me. Also, the phrase "to and fro" brings whimsical connotations to my mind, and so it breaks the spell somewhat. You rock to and fro when you are singing Christmas carols, or standing on the deck of the Love Boat. I realize that "back and forth" or "side to side" may seem more banal, but then, sometimes the opposite of banal is cliché. "To and fro" seems out of place, but it seems like a "typical" phrase as well.

Is there some reason the author had to refer to the glass as "color-glass" and not "stained glass"? My only thought is that perhaps this is a different world where the phrase "stained glass" is unknown. But even this doesn't make sense to me . . . I would just use the phrase which readers are going to recognize. "Color-glass" seems awkward to me. Also, somehow (forgive me if this is weak), a hyphenated adjective breaks the fantasy atmosphere for me. It makes me think modern . . . I get the sense, and maybe the linguists here can tell me if I'm full of it or not, that hyphenated phrases have come into much more frequent use in the last century or so, and so they seem out of place in gothic fantasy (which is what I am assuming this to be).

Incidentally, most stained glass windows in churches cannot be opened--particularly in old churches. No reason this church can't be different, of course, but again, it made me think of modern window-fixtures. Maybe a bit more elaboration than simply saying they were opened to reinforce the timeless/archaic setting. For instance, instead of merely being open, they could be propped open with a stick. They're just as open as before, but now they are open in a specifically low-tech way.

Once again, there's nothing in this that specifically says it has to take place long ago, but even if this is some sort of Highlander-esque invasion of fantasy elements into the modern world, I would think only a pretty ancient church would be suitable for this event, neh?

I'm not sure how I feel about "slivery silhouette." I personally have a very pared-down style, and I don't use a lot of figurative language and alliteration and the like, but I know that some people think that's a wonderful thing to do. (Of course, I also tend to prefer reading the works of authors with a similar pared-down style, like Card and Asimov.) I'm trying to stand aside from my prejudices and judge whether this works or is forced on its own merits, but I'm not sure I can decide. (I think this is the same problem TomD is having with some of the descriptions.)

Dead Knight capitalized . . . hmm . . .

I assume "The Dead Knight was come . . ." was deliberate archaicism. I reckon it works, with the general caveat that when one throws in too many mood-setters, one runs the risk of slipping into cliché.

This night is already dark and cloudy. All we need is a few drops before it becomes stormy as well. [Wink]

I think that this piece does an effective job of piquing interest in this character. We see that she is a person of importance, not because she is a "perfect child," but because the coming of this Dead Knight is being met with total equanimity. It's also quite vivid, to the point where I feel like buttoning my sweater as I read it . . . and I'm not even wearing one!

[Smile]

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

That was a no.

And no to rivka, too.

dkw
Member # 3264

Darn simultaneous posts!

No to Dan. No to Rivka.

Not no to Icky, unless there was a guess in there somewhere that I missed.

Megachirops
Member # 4325

- posted      Profile for Megachirops           Edit/Delete Post 
Dang thread . . . hold still!

-o-

I'm not at all convinced that the author is female. I think that a lot of the things that are making people guess female are simply fantasy/gothic tropes. Could be female, could be male, don't know.

I do think the author is young.

I'm thinking somebody who likes animé, or comic books. This is all very visual.

How about asQmh?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Koryu
Member # 5922

- posted      Profile for Koryu   Email Koryu         Edit/Delete Post 
Hehe. I got guessed twice.

quote:
The palest of moons peeked from the darkness in the sky behind the church, and with her back to it she faced the great ironwood doors as a slivery silhouette.

I somehow like the "palest of moons" phrase. It's impressive. But I think "slivery" is a typo, and if it's meant to be "silvery", I don't know that I understand quite what a silvery silhouette is. And are the doors open?

Again an argument about the Dead Knight. I think "was coming for her" would sound better, unless he is already there.

The author does seem young. But I don't know if it's strictly female...

My guess... Hmmm... Human, for some reason.

~Ryuko~

[ November 18, 2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Koryu ]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

No and no.
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
The palest of moons peeked from the darkness in the sky behind the church, and with her back to it she faced the great ironwood doors . . .
Her back to what? The moon? The sky? The church?

I guess IndexCard.

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Too much description for my taste. Most of it doesn't have enough impact on the characterization to really be needed, and it gets in the way. My mind's eye is trying to picture too many things at once. The wind coming in and the moon shining certainly add to the fullness of the scene, but you need to channel them better so they emphasize this woman. Because of who she is, this is how the wind and the moon interact with her, and this is why that interaction is important. Characterize her all the way through the paragraph. Make everything point out how special and interesting she is. Otherwise she comes off as a copy of a cliche female fantasy character, as has already been said.

However, I thought the style and sentence structures were handled well, very much like a good fantasy novel. And I did like the ideas for the woman.

On a totally unrelated note, I'll guess...mmm...ludosti.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
The word 'peeked' in the last couple lines weakens the mood.

imogen

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with Icarus: young is the key (and pretty impressive for a first draft). I also agree that much investment is being made for mood that doesn't advance the characterization. Good for a novel, not so good for a short story.

How about Sarcastic Muppet?

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
There she stood at the stone altar, old beyond reckoning and still a perfect child.
I like this sentence. It's a good opening sentence.
quote:
There was a sadness in her eyes, a weight in them that was enormous like the sea.
As others have saidI think the wording here kind of hurts the meaning. I think I might combine the first two sentences into something like ". . . still a perfect child but for the sadness in her eyes, a weight as enormous as the sea."
quote:
A light wind came through the open color-glass window and into the ancient church, scattering leaves of paper from shelves and blowing the flickering of candles to and fro.
Again, it's a little wordy and awkward. I would say something like "wind gusted through the open stained-glass window and into the ancient church, scattering leaves of paper from shelves and blowing the candle flames to and fro."
quote:
The palest of moons peeked from the darkness in the sky behind the church, and with her back to it she faced the great ironwood doors as a slivery silhouette.
This sentence confuses me. She's inside the church, right? Wouldn't she only see the sky through the window? Why is the sky "behind" the church and not above it? Don't things usually peak from behind something, like clouds? Also, "slivery" isn't a word.
quote:
I'm assuming that the author is simply using the archaic "be + past participle" construction for intransitive verbs, whereas we now use "have" instead. I like it, but I think enough people are unfamiliar with it that they would misread it.

On the whole, I liked the imagery. I'm interested in reading more of this piece.

I'm going to make a stab in the dark and say saxon75.

[ November 18, 2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Jon Boy ]

Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
"There she stood at the stone altar, old beyond reckoning and still a perfect child. "

I'm going with a different storyline. I think she is a powerful enchantress that has to do battle with the Dead Knight to fulfill her destiny.

I think the flowery description was put in as a ploy and the fundamental message is a feminist one.

Therefore I guess Kayla

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Anna just brought an interpretation to the table. Historically, the first person to do that is often the author. So I guess Anna. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Do you see my name on the list?
[Razz]

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

And since turn about is fair play I'm critiquing the critiquer
quote:
Basically, it tries too hard to create an image. As such, it reads like one of those by-women-for-women fantasy historical novels, in which the guy the heroine falls for turns out to be some creature of the night.

This sounds exactly like something Tom Davidson is capable of writing particularly with the anime-ish tie-ins. So I think he is trying to throw people off the scent.

Guess II
Tom Davidson

dkw
Member # 3264

You're all wrong. And how did I leave Anna off the list!

*goes to fix list*

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.