FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » what do you blame on mack?

Author Topic: what do you blame on mack?
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Come on now, [Wink]

Mooning.
The Bird. (though I still maintain that PAT started it.)

What else?

Today is the beginning of the laundry list.

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Wedgies?

*cowers in fear*

Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
The rash in my unmentionables.

How could you.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
Having legs so gorgeous that men "fall" off of 40foot cliffs just to get a closeup look.
Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
narrativium
Member # 3230

- posted      Profile for narrativium           Edit/Delete Post 
*torpedo*
Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ethics Gradient
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Ethics Gradient   Email Ethics Gradient         Edit/Delete Post 
The universe. Sheesh, cut it out willya [Wink]
Posts: 2945 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Tongue in cheek! [Big Grin]

I just noticed yesterday that there were a few threads that blamed me for things in silly way. I found it amusing. [Wink]

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
The "therapist questioning technique".

As in: "What do you mean by that?"

and: "Mhmmm...?"

I also blame mack for my kid's obsession with expanding sponge dinosaurs. Oh, sure, he enjoyed them before, but now he is very focused on them. I have run out, by the way, mack. *hint*hint* [Wink]

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Oh. I'll put some in the mail this morning. [Smile]
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
My Stitch doll and being happy with the little bit of sanity I've got left.

[Hail] (((Mack)))

(edit: probably other things, too, but I forget what they are.)

[ November 18, 2003, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Dead_Horse ]

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Global warming.
That cold spot in the center of a microwave burrito.
My inability to work a childproof lighter.
The squeak in my chair.
That little hair that sticks up on the back of my head.
Carrot Top.
The fall of Rome.

I could go on and on...

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Mooning. Always, always the mooning.
Premature Christmas decorations.
Purple rain.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
i blame you for my most recently completed writing effort. you made me do it.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Centurion
Member # 3956

- posted      Profile for Centurion           Edit/Delete Post 
Hair styles of the 60's

Disco from the 70's

I will accept full blame for the 80's

However, none of this compares to the horror and atrocity(?) that comprises the entity known as the Olson Twins!

{How can you even sleep at night?} [Confused]

Posts: 717 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julie
Member # 5580

- posted      Profile for Julie   Email Julie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That cold spot in the center of a microwave burrito.

[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 981 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kyle Katarn
Member # 3567

- posted      Profile for Kyle Katarn   Email Kyle Katarn         Edit/Delete Post 
I blame Mack for all calls to my tech support line, except for the Apple ones, which I'm sure I have Ayelar to thanks for those.
Posts: 85 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
I blame Mack for __|__
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
For having an unhealthy fast food empire created by an elderly California stalker just so the world repeats her name endlessly.......

What's the company name--McDonalds
Whats the big hamburger--Big Mac.
What's their rib sandwhich--McRib
What's their chicken sandwhich--McChicken
What's their fish sandwich--

If you said McFish, you loose. (Fish Fillet)

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarfa
Member # 579

- posted      Profile for sarfa   Email sarfa         Edit/Delete Post 
It's been awhile since I have eaten at McDonalds (thankfully), but I'm pretty sure their fish sandwich is called the fillet-o-fish. But maybe I'm wrong.
Posts: 748 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
. . . the implication that "exegesis" is "something dirty." ^_~

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

It isn't?
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
Only in your world, Mack.

--|-- <-- for you.

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I blame Mack for:

-my missing left socks.
-the time I spend on here reading her threads.
-this cold that won't go away.
-my loss of sanity.
-my lack of ambition.
-my soggy Chex cereal.
-my urges to flip everyone off.
-horrible mental visuals of Mack ogling cadets.

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
-not being able to sleep. Grr. Check the timestamp.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Sissy Canadians.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
*thwap*
*tackle hug*
*zap*
*nudge*

...and so forth...

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
I am prepared to blame you for lots of things if you don't show up at Caleb's for Thanksgiving!!!

[Wall Bash]

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tabithecat
Member # 5228

- posted      Profile for tabithecat   Email tabithecat         Edit/Delete Post 
Mackillian, please come and visit with us for Thanksgiving at Calebs. but I can't think of anything to blame you for, and I don't think I would even if I could not really my style.
Posts: 122 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skrika03
Member # 5930

- posted      Profile for skrika03   Email skrika03         Edit/Delete Post 
crop circles
Posts: 383 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
no, crop circles are a natural result of alien technology.

Mack's responsible for the crop squares, octagons, and that one Tritetragon found in Perth Australia.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Original sin.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
I blame mack for stupid people.

<--had a frustrating day at work

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Unoriginal sin too!
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Mage
Member # 5800

- posted      Profile for Black Mage           Edit/Delete Post 
Aye. Nothin' worse'n a copycat sinner.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

...disappearing without telling anyone. [Wink]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
...making us think she was dead. [Wink]
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

mack, you are definitely responsible for *tackle hug*

A lot of people are using them now. [Smile]

Damien
Member # 5611

- posted      Profile for Damien   Email Damien         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack, I blame you for keeping that certain amount of sanity in others. Not too much, but juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust right. I most humbly thank you.

DXM

Posts: 677 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.