FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hey, Apostle Radio!

Author Topic: Hey, Apostle Radio!
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
I know you are traveling for Thanksgiving and won't be on AIM for a few days, so I'll forget to tell you this when you get back. But you might get online and check hatrack so I'll post it here. You have to go here and listen to this interview with the Johns. [Smile] It's great.
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

It's an interview by Terry Gross with They Might Be Giants, if anyone else is interested. I love them and they did a fantastic interview.
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey ak!

Thanks, I enjoyed that. You are just lucky I was searching for another thread and found this down here on page three.

Talk to you later.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks, aka, bill knew this was going to be on, but didn't manage to catch it.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

Hah! I meant to bump this when you got back. I told you I'd forget! [Smile] Glad you enjoyed it! [Smile]

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.