FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Eternal Flame (Not for the faint of Heart) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Eternal Flame (Not for the faint of Heart)
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I can't do what I'd like to do about the overabundance of the lovey-dovey, hugging, "I'm sorry" crap--which is, beat each participant across the back of the skull with an iron skillet--I figured I'd try and get my crankyness out the old-fashioned way.

Flames. Sweet, sweet flames.

Nothing is sacred. Not your pets, your hairdo, or your sexual orientation. Not your religion, not your spouse, and definitely not your mother.

Come one, come all. Vent your frustrations on those of us who can take an ill word or two. But, brave Jatraqueros, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, fuzzy slippers.

[disclaimer: I claim no responsibility for anything that comes forth from my keyboard towards anyone who feels the need to post in this thread, and don't expect others to take any, either.]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
what a stupid thread idea. you suck.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, well there's the most brilliant idea anyone has every had in the whole history of hatrack. Psych!
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Sexual Orientation? Is that a come on or a racial slur?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Strider, that was one of the least inspired posts I've ever seen from you. Push Kira out of your lap and flame like a real man.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Racial slur? Apparently you're a little new at this flaming business. Watch for a while, then try again later.

And I'd come on to you, but I'm not sure if you're a woman or a really, really sissy guy.

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
sorry, it's late and i'm tired. what's your excuse? I thought you had like insomnia or something. You can't be any more creative at 2:30? That's sad.

And really, you're not even worth my time and energy to stay up and flame you. I mean, where's the payoff, you're already a chump, what more can i do to you?

oh, and...Your mom.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

How convenient! Start flaming, but insist that you need to go to sleep the minute your best stuff runs out!

And believe me. I've known you long enough to know that's your best stuff.

My mom, indeed.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, so if there are fluff threads, intelligent threads, and some in between, what's this? Sub-fluff?
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

- posted      Profile for BobbyK   Email BobbyK         Edit/Delete Post 
Post-Fluff. The digestive juices if you will.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Like you'd know an intelligent thread if it jumped out of your monitor and started typing physics theories in your wordpad.

Have someone explain my initial post for you if you're having trouble comprehending.

Your post was a different kind of flaming, if you know what I mean.

Now go away.

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Good thing there's no worry of anything like that happening with this thread.

Feel free to continue dismissing me if you aren't up to dealing with me.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Frisco, GREAT freaking idea. Start a thread for flaming. That'd go well with your whole lifestyle deal, but for the rest of us, we don't WANT to hear you bitch and whine about how we aren't giving you enough attention.

Christ.

You know, if you had a dick longer than most insects, you wouldn't be this needy for attention. But then again, you are from Orange County or some other godforsaken hellhole -- I guess I can't blame you for ending up so screwed up.

Just take it somewhere else. We don't care. In fact, I doubt anyone would care about your bony ass and its problems -- but then again, I hear the Army's useful for losers who have nothing better to do than start threads devoted to, what, bitching at each other? Yeah, go whine at the Iraqis. While the poor bastards have been abused enough before hearing your high-pitched shrieking, at least they won't understand what the words are coming out of your mouth.

Not that we do, either, but that's more due to your low IQ than incoherency. God, if only I COULD get your whining reduced to a low mumble...

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
That's a flame Lalo? Sounds like one of your ordinary posts to me.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Wow. I thought you reserved your blowhard nature for political discussions.

A gay joke from a man who can't have a conversation without using the word "ass" twenty or thirty times an hour?

An attack on my body from a man so flabby he's afraid to show his face at a Shinda?

A California joke from someone who thinks a coastline and silicon breasts are what makes a state great?

I think you need some time away from California. Hell, at least a little time away from your mom's basement would help.

I think when you get to be my age, you'll realize how goofy you sound right about now.

Frisco
Member # 3765

But thanks for attempting to strut your stuff, Lalo. At least it made people realize that this thread isn't limited to flaming me. Any moron can have a taste!
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
::giggle::
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

Myr, for all that you yap your trap in Hatrack Chat, I can't for the life of me think of one of your 1000+ posts on Hatrack that haven't been some form of: [Big Grin] , LOL!, or "hehe".
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

That post was almost as pathetic as your sexual performance. Only, it didn't end as quickly.

Amazing, that a dude who, judging by his skinny-ass pics, can't bench more than the bar -- or are you up to the bar yet? -- judges ME on my body. Which is, by the way, far superior to yours -- I lost fifty pounds over the summer and thus can apply for jobs other than scarecrow. A position you're resigned to.

Well, no, I take that back. Your life aspirations may reach no higher than scarecrow -- and considering how much talent and looks you were born with, that's pretty ambitious -- but you can have more positions. Or so Tyrone and Billy Bob from prison tell me. Don't you think it's pathetic that you need to pay prison convicts so you can have some semblance of a sex life?

All this from a man who's living in Idaho or Iowa or one of those farmer states, doing nothing more than the occasional wank and profess having a job other than professional bum.

Your insults are as pathetic as your personality, Eddie. But don't worry, I don't expect much from you -- and this thread amply proves my point. What a waste of my time posting here; after all, it's only you I'm writing to.

Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

Ever play scrabble with a 4th grader? This reminds me of such.

Hey Frisc, nice ass.

Posts: 213 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
From a different frame of mind (mine) the title makes it sound like the thread is about romance.
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BobbyK
Member # 5970

Don't you see the sexual tension. It's just not the romance you're used to. Don't worry, Lalo and Frisc will get it on soon.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
That post was almost as pathetic as your sexual performance. Only, it didn't end as quickly.

Nice slam.

Oh, wait. That was a lie.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

That's right, Lalo....keep lifting those weights.

I'll be over here in the real world actually getting chicks.

Lalo
Member # 3772

Speaking from experience?

Dude, you at least have sex appeal, you didn't need to dredge the bottom of the barrel in search of a lay -- I mean, sleeping with Frisco, jesus. At least you caught up on your beauty sleep. And I hear a good laugh is good for the soul.

Wonko The Sane
Member # 2945

- posted      Profile for Wonko The Sane   Email Wonko The Sane         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
From a different frame of mind (mine) the title makes it sound like the thread is about romance
who says it isnt
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

Weak comeback, Frisco. Nearly as weak as your arms.
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
I do.

We probably have different definitions of romance.

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Weak comeback, Frisco. Nearly as weak as your arms.
And, yet, this will set the standard for strong comebacks for centuries to come.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frisco
Member # 3765

If that's what you consider a slam, Lalo, it's no wonder the girls never come back for seconds.
Frisco
Member # 3765

from AIM:

quote:
lockstep patriot: But dude, do you really think I'm fat? I'm in great shape, now that I've trained in Costa Rica. With this damned ankle, I haven't been able to run for a month, so I'm starting to grow soft, but nothing i can't work off once I get the ability to run again.
Whine whine whine bitch bitch moan.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

The fact that he hasn't developed an eating disorder is a testimony to his laziness.
Frisco
Member # 3765

You'd think that his Mexican blood would make him a hard worker.

Just goes to show you that not all stereotypes are accurate.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Five bucks says he's attempting to write a post in which he'll claim to be quoting me from AIM.
BobbyK
Member # 5970

No, but it explains the smell.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Look at BobbyK trying to get in on the dogpile.

Frisco and I work alone, BK. Shoo.

BobbyK
Member # 5970

Hey, I'm no cockblocker. Whatever you want dude.
Frisco
Member # 3765

Who are you, anyway, Bobby? And why are you using a perfectly good thread to flirt with esl? I'm sure his e-mail address is in his profile.
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Aww - he thinks I'm male.

That's cute.

BobbyK
Member # 5970

Sorry, the mustache.....
Lalo
Member # 3772

Heh!

What Frisco fails to mention is that this was right after I apologized for slamming him so mercilessly.

quote:
lp: By the way, so you know, I'm really struggling to find an insult for you. It's tough. You're smart, funny, likable, and cute -- I have to make them up as I go along.
To suck up to him, I asked him if he meant what he said -- above, what he quoted -- as if I really cared about his opinion.

Heh. Why would I? I could be the fat wife to Frisco's Jack Sprat and he'd still come begging for sex. I mean, he's so bad at sex he fails to satisfy himself, and even his left hand complains that sex ends too quickly. No way that beggar could be a chooser.

But then, Frisco, I guess it's tough for you to understand that if women ever wanted to sleep with someone like you, they'd buy a sharp-ended toothpick. They'd feel a tiny prick down there and eventually fall asleep in the middle of it.

But then, I guess you can only misquote from apologies and testimonies of my (false) respect for you. Goes to show just how much integrity you have -- your ethical backbone is apparently as weak as your biceps.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Well, even I'm not fully convinced that you're not hiding a penis somewhere.

Breasts can be done overnight. You probably shouldn't hang them out as your only proof.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

quote:
Sorry, the mustache.....
Well, at least you didn't try an assault the nick. That's improvement.

Of course, improvement over Patrick. So, you know, take that for what it is.

BobbyK
Member # 5970

Frisco, you know, you start paying attention to me and you give lalo the time he needs to write a half-way decent insult. Okay, maybe I'm being generous, somewhat decent insult.
Frisco
Member # 3765

Man...will somebody figure out how we can let Lalo leave this thread with some dignity? If not, he's just going to keep trying to get it back by force, futile as his attempts are.
BobbyK
Member # 5970

Or perhaps it was your penis Ralphie.
Frisco
Member # 3765

Bobby, maybe you should take a few minutes, too. You're no George Carlin, yourself.
Lalo
Member # 3772

Heh! That comeback was about as short and weak as your penis, Frisco!

Pathetic.

Frisco
Member # 3765

Lalo, I'd appreciate it if you'd use this thread as a little more than excuse to say "penis". I know it probably still makes you giggle to use the word, but to the rest of us, it's not funny.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.